Our First Meeting

Never Meant to Fall For You

Your P.O.V.

So......,

 

 

it's the day that i've been waiting for......

 

 

 

my wedding day,

 

 

 

but wait!.........

 

 

 

 

i have two grooms? *both of them offered their hand*

 

 

 

 

 

who will i choose? My most precious bias or the one i hate and hates me too?

 

 

 

 

 

so i gave my hand to...............................

 

 

 

 

"YAHHHHH Lee __________! the quiz just started, you better hurry up!" Lee Yang, my best friend and my classmate wake me up.

 

 

 

 

"OMO! Did i just fell asleep?" i was shocked, i didnt listen to my professor because the lecture was boring, (so my subject at that time was PHYSICS)

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

"10 over 20? Thank God! I got at least half!" i told Lee Yang

 

 

 

 

 

"YAAHHHH! the quiz was very easy! You didnt listen again! NOH, i'll let you sleep and let professor wake you up next time!" Lee Yang angrily told me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmmmm... Yang-ah! I'll never do it again, i swear! Mianhe, please forgive me"- Me, being aegyo(i know she cant resist my cuteness)

 

 

 

 

"Just make sure!" Lee Yang can't say no to me (with my technique)

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh wait! What time is it?" I asked her

 

 

 

 

 

"It's already 3:30, wae?" Lee Yang replied

 

 

 

 

 

"Mwo? I have to watch Music Core, i should hurry..hey, Yang-ah! Can you come with me?" I asked her

 

 

 

 

"Bish, no? you'll make me watch that Ft Island again?" Lee Yang strongly disagree. Kill joy O________O

 

 

 

 

"You're always a KJ!, Okay, i'll just text you later huh? or just call me..okay? BYE!" i told her.

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

The hours, money, energy i wasted was all worth it. I am now inside the Music Core. 

 

 

 

 

I was so hyper there, i'm waving a banner with Seunghyun's name on it..

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

So it's Seunghyun's line...and OMG he just smiled and winked at me.

 

 

 

 

Am i dreaming?

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIS IS LIFEEEEEEEEE! YEAH!

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun? Winked at me? I can die now...

 

 

 

 

 

The show ended, at the exit, i looked crazy there smiling at myself and my mind was brainwashed by Seunghyun at that time..

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Me smiling and singing Seunghyun's line, i didnt noticed a car and BANG!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank God, that car didnt hit me that serious, someone just went out of the car and trying to pick me up..

 

 

 

 

 

"Gwaenchana?" someone just asked me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" he added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Gwaenchana, gwaenchana.. you dont need to and its actually my fault" I told him while picking up my things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*i cant see his face because of the sunlight, and his voice sounds familiar until my eyes are totally focus on him, i was shocked..

 

 

 

 

 

 

it was Seunghyun!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO IT'S THE FT ISLAND VAN WHO HITTED ME??????????

....

RIGHT NOW, THERE'S NO P.O.V. FOR JONGHUN AND SEUNGHYUN YET BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO LINE TO SAY, AND THEY DIDNT KNOW YOU YET... CHAPTER 2, THEY WILL HAVE THEIR P.O.V. SO I HOPE YOU'LL WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!