Three Idiots

Beautiful Stranger

“What the hell is going on?” Jiho ran towards their direction as he yelled and pushed the guy away from Kyung. 
 
Kyung wasn’t sure if he was upset because he wanted them to beat him up as much as they wanted, to the point they get bored so they never bother him again. But on the other hand he was ing glad someone appeared out of nowhere to save his today. Finally after three days of hell he wouldn’t end up with a bruised cheek and an injured leg or arm.  
 
Feeling like Jiho would handle the rest of the situation for him, with much difficulty Kyung tried to bend down and hurriedly shove everything that had been messed up earlier on by the other two into his bag. He tried to grab everything he could within his reach. As fast as he could, he ran away. He didn’t know where he was going. Just, at the very least, away from them. The three of them, including Jiho, watched as Kyung packed his bag and run away.
 
Jiho’s point of view
 
Jiho watched Kyung hurriedly packing his bag and ran away to only God knows where. 
 
“Are you out of your mind? What the are you guys doing?” Jiho asked while grabbing the collar of Junhyung, the guy who was dealing with Kyung earlier on.
 
“Th-that’s not it, s-s-su-sunbaenim…” Junhyung stammered. 
 
He let go of his collar and let out a laughter. He sarcastically said, “Scared, huh?”
 
Before Junhyung could answer, well not like he’s gonna answer Jiho’s question anyway, Jiho instructed them to go up to the rooftop since no one goes there at this timing. They nodded their head and walked in front of Jiho. They were elbow-nudging one another while walking when all of them are at fault. Tsk, stupid bastards. 
 
 
Those three idiots stood in front of Jiho, concentrating at the ground as if Kim Tae Hee’s face was on it. 
 
“Obviously I made you climbed 5 stories here just for an explanation. Are you gonna keep mum for the rest of the day or what? Don’t waste my time,” Jiho glared at all of them, especially Junhyung, while folding his arms.
 
30 seconds. 30 seconds was all it took for Jiho to get impatient. He waved his fist at them and yelled, “AREN’T YOU GONNA SPEAK YOU ING IDIOTS?!” 
 
Knowing they had to answer or else something might happen to them, Hyunbin, one of the trio, stuttered, “W-we… we wanted to get revenge for you…”
 
“Huh?” Jiho opened his mouth slightly in confusion. “What revenge?”
 
Hyunbin took a few seconds calm down from feeling afraid and slowly explained to him in bits, “The other day. Kyung, the transfer kid, the cafeteria incident. We thought we had to get revenge for you since you didn’t retaliate.”
 
“Revenge? Have I ever told you to get revenge?” Jiho questioned them with his left eyebrow raised.
 
“No,” they answered at the same time.
 
“Have I ever taught you to get revenge? Have I? No. As your sunbaenim, I can handle things on my own. Furthermore I have never thought of getting revenge. Don’t do this kind of things again,” he warned them.
 
They nodded like little kids who just got a scolding from their parents.
 
“An apology,” Jiho paused and pointed at three of them. “An apology to Kyung. I want to see you apologize to him tomorrow before first period.”
 
All three of them looked at Jiho then exchanged glances among one another, obviously unwilling to do so due to their ego. Too bad, they’re afraid of him, they know they have to.
 
After a few moments, he figured they have explained whatever they have to, and that Jiho had said whatever he wanted to.
 
“Go,” he didn’t bother to look at them while he said that. He gestured for them to leave. 
 
“We’ll take our leave now. Good bye, Sunbaenim,” they bowed at Jiho before leaving. 
 
Jiho sat on the curb near a huge machine thingy and took the time to “enjoy” the gloomy clouds. He sighed, feeling so burdened as he pointlessly looked through the book in his hand that he picked up from the floor before leaving for the rooftop with the three idiots.