Home

Beautiful Stranger

They had decided to go to a nearby café after showing him around the school but on their way there Kyung completely forgot that he didn’t bring his wallet along. Na Young insisted to treat him since they were already halfway there.


Kyung opened the cover of the cup, scooped the whipped cream using a straw and then glided his lips across the straw. Kyung the whipped cream off his lips. Na Young wiped off the remaining whipped cream on his lips with her thumb. Again, Kyung blushed. After that, she opened a pack of muffins and dipped the top of the muffin into his whipped cream. She pinched the top off and shoved it into his mouth. Then she pushed the rest of the muffin to his lips, urging him to eat.

“Aha... Thanks,” Kyung mumbled while stuffing the chocolate muffin into his mouth. Kyung was starving. A whole day without anything to eat, or even drink.

The trio looked at him gobble the chocolate muffin really quickly, like he was a homeless man who haven’t had any food for 3 days. Ha Yi quietly pushed the plate, which had another 3 muffins on it, to him as if she knew Kyung was about to ask for another one.


“Didn’t Jiho do anything to you? What’d he say?” Jaehyo asked out of the blue, referring to the incident that happened in the cafeteria then slurped on his iced mocha.

Kyung tilted his head as his mind flashed back on what happened. “Nope, he just apologized and walked away. Why?” Kyung replied with his left eyebrow raised and his eyes narrowed at him.

“Mmm nothing, I thought he’d beat you up or something. Weird how he just walked away,” he said while fiddling with the left over ice in his cup. 

Beat me up? Whatever for…?

Meanwhile, the girls were busy fangirling over Jiho. 

“His eyes…” 

“His lips…”

“His smile…”

They looked at each other and said, “His body!!!” and squealed. 

Kyung laughed at the fact that they were fangirling over a school mate. Jaehyo scrunched his face and glared at Ha Yi, hinting at her that he was jealous. Ha Yi didn’t seem to care and just rolled her eyes at him. 

Jaehyo probably couldn’t take it anymore so he said in a loud voice, “Yah! He’s just a little . I’m wayyyy good looking, and wayyyy buffer!” 

“Aish, keep quiet!” Ha Yi raised her fist in the air, as if she was about to punch him. Jaehyo ducked as a sign that he’s saying ‘okay fine I’ll be quiet’.

“What’s so good about Jiho?” Kyung blurted out his thoughts, sincerely asking since he was curious.

Jaehyo ruffled the back of the hair on his head, leaned back on his chair and folded his arms. “I don’t know, man. They think he’s really good looking… Psh.”

“Plus, he’s so muscular,” Na Young added. 

“Yeah, and you, Jaehyo, you call yourself buff? Aish. You don’t even work out!” Ha Yi said as she pinched Jaehyo’s biceps. 

We continued chatting for a little longer before heading home.