CHAPTER TWENTYNINE ; it happened...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Josh's POV]

"Thanks Yoojeong for your help." I said to my helper on the phone.
"No problem Josh. Just make sure I get my payement. I'm risking a lot for you." I laughed at her remark.
"Just don't get caught or the deals off." I said then ended the call.

I can't believe Sooyeon is testing me. This is going to be one fun game that I will be playing with her. You are probably wondering who Yoojeong is right? Well you see, I was outside the studio where I followed Sooyeon and someone else after she left me at Starbucks. I was waiting outside of the studio and pulled a random person a side. What better idea than to get someone working along side Sooyeon to tell me where she is at all times; that person is none other that Yoon Yoojeong.

-FLASHBACK-

I pulled a girl to the side, she kept figetting but I told her to stop because I offered her money.

"If you stop moving, i'll pay you 10 million dollars canadian if you can tell me where Kim Sooyeon is at all times." I told the girl. She looked scared at first, but thought about the offer.
"I...Uh...I don't think so. That's a lot of money, but I can't do that to her." the girl said.
"I bet you need the money. Where are you ever going to get an offer of 10 MILLION DOLLARS in your life time? Never right? Just accept the damn offer!" I said, raising my voice a bit.
"I...Uh...No thank you..." she said, starting to walk away.
"If you don't do this, I will tell the police that you smashed my car. It will take only a matter of seconds to come up with the strategy." I threatened her.
"No, please don't! Fine, i'll do it!" she said.
"Great." I smiled.
"Your name, miss?" I asked.
"Yoojeong. Yoon Yoojeong." she said.
"Wonderful, well if you must excuse me I am going to be leaving so she doesn't see me. But first I need your phone number and i'll give you mine so we can contact each other." I told her as I handed her my phone so she can put her number in. She gave me her phone, and I put my number in it.
"Well thank you for making this exciting offer." I said and left.

I sent her a text:

"I will be waiting for her location to where she will be for lunch. Make sure no one knows about me or else the deal is off and you do not get your money at all.
- J.
"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

[END OF POV]

[Yoseob's POV]

"Hello Sooyeon." everyone heard someone say in perfect english. I looked up to find an american-looking guy, looking at Sooyeon. I looked around and saw the girls look very frightened, but I was shocked to see that Kikwang seemed to know this guy.
"Yah, Kikwang do you know him?" I asked.
"No, but I...This is weird...When we were leaving Starbucks this morning with Hyun, I accidently bumped into a foreigner. And it was him." he told me, and I suddenly got a chill down my spine.

"What're you doing here, Josh?" Sooyeon said in english, i'm assuming because the only words I understood was 'What' and the name 'Josh'.

Wait! Josh... Isn't that the guy Hyunae told me and Kikwang about this morning. Aishi, this isn't good. I looked at the BEAST members, and nodded at them to check their phones.

I texted them :

" Guys. This is the guy that Hyunae told me about. The guy causing problems for Sooyeon.
-YS.
"

They all looked at me with worried looks. I just can't get rid of the feelings I have in my gut right now. I looked at the B1A4 members, it seems that they have no idea what's going on. I guess I have to tell them. I texted Doojoon to talk to Jinyoung outside and to tell him what's going on.

[END OF POV]

[Jinyoung's POV]

Doojoon sunbae told me that he would like to have a word with me outside. I didn't want to leave, because I got the sudden urge to punch that foreign guy out. I recognized his name when Sooyeon-ah said it. 'Josh'. He's the guy that is bothering her, if I remember correctly. This cannot be good. Me and sunbae were walking around outside of Hongdae and went inside a cafe to talk.

"So sunbae, what is it that you need to talk to me about?" I asked him.
"Well, leader to leader; call me hyung. But long story short, Sooyeon-ah needs our help." he said to me, my heart couldn't help it but start pumping faster.
"What do you mean, hyung?" I asked.
"That foreigner back there, this guy has been sending threats to Sooyeon for the past 2 months. Ever since she left Canada and started living here, apparently he has become psycho. He sends text messages to her saying that he will hurt anyone that is close to her. I don't know what you're going to do, but we need to protect her and the girls in every way possible." he explained.

My head started to spin. Sooyeon, Jaehwa, Minhee, Myunghee and Hyunae are in trouble. These girls need protection. Sooyeon needs my help. Jaehwa needs CNU's help. Minhee needs Gongchan. Myunghee and Sandeul. Hyunae and Baro. We need to help them!

I'm sorry Sooyeon, I know you're trying to be strong for the girls, but I can't loose you.

Not now, when I haven't made you mine yet.

[END OF POV]

[Sooyeon's/YOUR POV]

I can't believe he's here! I can't believe he's here, in the same place with everyone that I care about. Why does he do this now?! WHY!

"Josh, if you're here to start something. I suggest you leave. If you want me alone, you should have just contacted me." I said in english, since I didn't want the oppas to know what I was saying.
"Oh I know that, I just wanted your friends here to know who I am. Since i'm pretty sure you've told them about me. Am I right?" he smirked. , how I hate this right now. He laughed when I didn't say anything.
"Well I wonder who's the lucky guy that has your heart...I can't wait to see who he is. They're all sooo pretty looking that they look like girls. Easy to hurt, easy to break. I'll catch you around beautiful." he winked and then left.

I sighed. I looked at everyone else. The girls looked so scared. I was scared. I was shaking, I looked at my hands and they were trembling. I wanted this feeling to stop, suddenly I felt someone holding my hands. It was Yoseob oppa.

"Sooyeon-ah, don't worry you have us to protect you." he told me. NO! NO! NO! I thought to myself. You're only going to get hurt.
"Unnie, what're we going to do?" Myunghee asked me, hiding her tears while holding onto Sandeul oppa's hands.
"You guys are NOT going to do anything. Leave it to me, arasoe?!" I looked at the girls. I didn't want to break down and cry in front of them.
"I will handle this. You girls just prepare yourselves for the debut. I will worry about this. And only me!" I said, standing up and started walking towards the door.

"Sooyeon-ah!" I heard everyone say as I left the restaurant. I needed time to think. As soon as I got out, I just kept walking wherever my feet could take me. I don't know where I was going or what I was going to do. That was until I bumped into someone.

"Omo, i'm so sorry!" I suddenly got up and looked the person I bumped into.
"Oppa..." I said running into his arms and I didn't realize it, but I started to cry.
"Its okay Sooyeon-ah, i'm here. Oppa's here." he said hugging me and patting my back, comforting me.
"Oppa, i'm scared...I can't believe he-e-e showed his face in front of everyone!" I said. trying to control myself. I looked up at Oppa, at least looking at him gives me strength.
"Don't cry arasoe? It's not like you. You're someone who is tough inside and out. Someone who can show the her flaws can become her perfection. Someone who has caught my eye the moment I saw her. Someone who is perfect in my eyes." Oppa said to me, I looked at him and a tear drop fell.

"...Oppa..." I managed to say that one word.

"Sooyeon-ah. What i'm trying to say is... I know it's only been only about two weeks since i've met you, but..." Please, don't say it oppa! I don't want you to get hurt.

"Will you be my only one?" he asked me.

[END OF POV]


DOUBLE UPDATE (: <3
i think this is my best chapter yet ! (:

Josh is being such a nuisance right now that it's pissing me off, isn't it pissing you off?

AWWW , yoseob and sooyeon had their moment :o
so did myunghee and sandeul (:

but who had their sweet moment at the end :O?!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3 (: SARANGHAEYOOOO !