CHAPTER THIRTYFOUR ; ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Sooyeon's/YOUR POV]

Why the hell is he calling me again!? Why does he always happen to call me whenever i'm trying to enjoy my time with Jinnie oppa. I excused myself from the dinner table. I looked at everyone, they had a worried look on their faces, I mouthed to them 'it's okay, i'll be fine.' and left them. I went to my room, concentrated on the conversation I was having with this annoying piece of crap that I didn't notice my boyfriend behind me. I put my phone on mute so he wouldn't hear what me and oppa were talking about.

"Oppa, what're you doing here?" I asked him.
"Am I not allowed to care for my girlfriend? I haven't seen you for the whole day cause you were working." he frowned and I pulled me into a hug and pecked him on the lips.

"I have such a clingy boyfriend. I wonder how you're going to react when we don't see each other for a week or two." I stuck my tongue out at him.
"YAH! I'm your boyfriend, i'm suppose to care for you and protect you from people like them." he pointed to my phone. , I forgot about him. I quickly took my phone and spoke into it.

"SAMANTHA, are you there?" he yelled through the phone. Oppa looked at me and mouthed to put it on speaker phone.
"Sorry Josh, I made sure no one knows i'm on the phone with you. What's up?" I spoke in english, I looked at oppa apologetically cause he wouldn't understand.

"I just wanted to tell you to watch yourself for the next couple of weeks, and if I get threats from any of your little friends. Something will happen. *CLICK*" he hung up. This is so frustrating, I just wanna get his out of Korea right now!

I looked at oppa and he looked worried.

"What did he say?" he asked me. I didn't want to tell him the part about my friends.
"He said that I have to watch myself for the next few weeks cause apparently something will happen." I said saddly. I looked at oppa, and he looked furious.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY'S PROBLEM! JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS YOU BACK DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN'T HAVE YOU AND NOW HE'S THREATENING YOU THAT HE'S GOING TO DO SOMETHING TO YOU. Sooyeon-ah, jagiya... We have to tell someone." he said seriously.

"Aniyo oppa, i'll take care of this arasoe? Please trust me on this." I said. He looked at me and sighed. 'I'm sorry i'm keeping a secret from you but it's for the best.' I thought to myself.
"Neh, I trust you..." he said, and looked into my eyes.

I looked into his. I saw how much he cared for me. People say 'the eyes are the window to your soul' and I could definately see is feelings towards me. He came closer to me and pulled me by my waist. I looked down at my feet because I didn't want to look into his eyes at that moment, but he lifted my chin and gazed into my eyes.

"Sooyeon-ah, I want you to know how much I care about you... Will you let me?" he asked me. I simply nodded.

*WARNING: MAKE OUT *

Oppa slowly moved closer to my face, I could feel his breath on my face. I looked in his eyes, he was so close. I decided to close the space between us. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my hands around his neck deepening the kiss.

We moved onto the bed, since my legs were weakening and I obviously didn't want to continue standing up while making out with my boyfriend.

"Oppa." I said panting.
"Hmmm?" he said, catching his breath and placed his forehead on mine.
"Wanna continue this on the bed?" I asked him seductively.
"I thought you'd never ask." he said.
"Well isn't someone imagining things." I said.
"I promise you I won't do anything that you don't want." he told me, and I trusted him with all my heart after that.

I pushed him down on the bed and pressed my lips on his. I was on top of him. I kissed him on his neck, on his cheeks and even his forehead. I heard him moan a little bit when I kissed his neck. 'So that's your weak spot' I smirked and continued kissing him. I went back to his lips, trying to get him to let me in, but he was being a terrible boyfriend and wouldn't let me. I decided to bite his lips, he groaned a little because of the pain. I slipped in my tongue into his mouth, our tongues were both fighting for dominance, but in the end he won.

"My turn." oppa said.

He turned me around where now I was at the bottom and he was at the top. He curled back my hair that was covering my face and kissed me on every part of my face. He kissed my forehead, down to my right cheek, then to my left. He went down my nose bone and at the tip of my nose, then to my chin. I could feel his breath on my neck, sending down chills throughout my entire body. He was kissing my neck until he heard me moan.

"Found it. Someone's sensitive there." he smirked at me.

He left little butterfly kisses near my spot, and he suddenly got rough. He kept at my spot. The more I moan, the harder he . He suddenly stopped kissing. I looked at him, and tilted my head to the side.

"I don't want to abuse your neck, without your permission." he said, I smiled and said that it was okay. I got up and kissed him on his lips.
"It's okay, because I am yours." I said and smiled at him.

He slowly started to kiss me again. He trailed kisses along my neck, he then started to at my sweet spot, which made me moan a heck of a lot. Suddenly he bit, which made me scream a little bit.

"Oppa!" I said.
"Mian, jagiya. I got excited." he said and kissed me on my forehead.
"Well that was fun, wasn't it?" I asked oppa, and winked at him.
"Mhmmmm." he said and laid down beside me.

I turned to look at him, admiring his face while he was just looking at the ceiling.

"I know i'm good looking, but you don't have to stare at me that long." he said to me, turning around to look at me.
"Psh, you're not good looking. You're pretty. Sometimes I wonder if you're a girl or a guy." I said, sticking my tongue at him.
"YAH! How can you say that to someone who left you a present on your neck?!" he said and kissed my neck.
"YAH! Just because i'm a girl, and I have long hair doesn't mean you HAD to make it that dark. Aigoooo... And I have work tomorrow oppa!" I said. I got up and ran to the washroom.

"Aishi oppa, I have to wear a scarf for a week or two." I said.
"Stop complaining babe, you'll get plenty of those later on." he said and smirked at me. I don't know why, but I found this side of him kind of hot.
"Someone is a little . Well i'll get a sweater to hide this hickey." I said and went to my closet to get a sweater.

"You look very cute." oppa said.
"I know." I said conceitedly and smiled at him.
"Let's go out?" I asked.

He held out his hand to me, and I took it. I really feel like a princess when my boyfriend treats me this way, but it makes me sad when I think about the fact that we can't do this in public.

We let go of each others hand when we reached the living room. Everyone was watching another scary movie, and oddly enough they were all partnered up; Shinwoo oppa and Jae, Sandeul oppa and Hee, Baro oppa and Hyun, and lastly, Channie and Minnie. 'How cute.' I thought. They were all cuddled up together from what I can see.

Oppa coughed to get their attention.

"What do we have here?" I asked, arching my eyebrow.
"Uh, noona. We're watching Paranormal Activity 2. Come join us." Channie said. I laughed at how cute and oblivious he was.
"Sure, but I meant about the couplings." I said pointing to each of the pairs. Jinyoung oppa paused the movie and the lights.
"So I see you guys have girlfriends?" Oppa asked the guys. They all blushed, while me and oppa had our pokerfaces on.
"Hyung, it's not what you think!" Gongchan said shaking his hands in front of him. All of a sudden Sandeul oppa got up from his seat.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE..." he looked at Hee.

"I HAVE SOMETHING TO CONFESS..."

[END OF POV]


OMO , first kiss scene :O mianhae if it's boring ...

what does sandeul have to say ?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (: <3