CHAPTER FIFTYFIVE; misinterpretation ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

 

[Sooyeon's POV]

"What do you mean you're leaving Seoul???" Doojoon oppa asked.
"I received message from my mom, and basically its an internship in Paris, to experience life as a student and how it would be like to teach English as a foreign language. Its something that I've always wanted to do. BUT, its not a permanent job or anything. More like a trial to see how I like it. Its a one month trial. It starts in 2 weeks. And I've decided to go. I already got the approval of the President and he strongly supports the idea, and pushed our debut till after I come back." I stopped and waited for their reactions.

And  w a i t e d,   and     w  a  i  t  e  d      and       w   a   i   t   e   d   .   .   .   

"That's a great opportunity!" Dongwoon oppa yelled and smiled at me while all the other oppas had their Pokerfaces on.

Doojoon oppa, Hyunseung oppa and Gikwang oppa wished me all the best and said they will support me in my decision. Junhyung oppa and Dongwoon oppa are like brothers to me; well actually Junhyung oppa is my best friend in the group. They said they are with me 100 percent.

I waited for Yoseob oppa to say something but he never did. 'I wonder what's wrong with oppa.' I thought to myself. All he said was that he was happy for me and left the table saying that he was tired from cleaning.

"So since I'm here, Gikwang oppa! Junhyungie oppa! Can you help me finish this choreo with me? Please..." I pleaded and of course they said they would. I checked the time- 9:03 PM. 

'I wonder what everyone else is doing at the house.'

[CNU's POV]

~ AFTER SOOYEON LEFT ~

"JINYOUNG HYUNG! Look what you did! You made Sooyeon leave cause of the awkwardness." Baro yelled once Sooyeon left the door.
"Oppa! Stop. Jinyoung oppa already feels bad and you're making it worst!" Hyunae scolded him.

I felt bad for Jinyoung but then again he brought this upon himself. She was just trying to save us from punishment but now we didn't run away from it now, cause Jikwon hyung is going to scold us at the company.

"Jinyoung-ah. You should call her." I said.
"Yeah oppa. I agree with Shinwoo oppa." Myunghee said and I high fived her.
"I wonder who unnie is meeting. She said she's getting help from her friends with the new dance." Hyunae told the others, wondering where Sooyeon went.
"Unnie only has us and Beast oppas. So maybe she's with them." Jaehwa mentioned.

I looked at Jinyoung and he was reaching into his pocket, getting his phone. He looked at the screen and showed me. 'Jikwon hyung' it read. He left the room to answer it.

"Someone should call Unnie and check up on her. *ahem* Jinyoung op-" Jae stopped when she noticed that he wasn't in the room.

"I'll call her." I said and dialed her number. It rang 3 times before going to voicemail.

"안녕 친구야! Leave a message at the beep. 뵹! (Hi friend! Leave a message at the beep. Bbyong!)" I laughed at her cute voicemail. 'That's Sooyeon for you.' I said to myself.
"Yah! Pabo yah! Answer your phone, your dongsengs are going crazy, wondering where you went off too. Call us back!" I hung up then went back to the group.

"Did you get a hang of Sooyeon?" Sandeul asked.
"Ani. Voicemail." I said and sat beside Jae. All of sudden, Jinyoung came back.

"Hyung said he'll be here in 15 minutes. I just got off with Sajangnim and he wasn't mad at all. He let us off but says that we can't always be with Elite." He told us.
"That means that now you should call Sooyeon noona and apologize." Gongchan declared and the rest of just nodded like a bunch of pigeons.

Jinyoung just nodded and Myunghee passed him her phone; since they knew she wouldn't answer his calls. She dialed her number and put it on speaker. It rang twice and someone picked up. All we heard was laughing.

"Yo-yoboesaeyo? HAHA. Oppa stop it!" We heard Sooyeon say.
"Oh. You're on the phone. Oops sorry! Who is it?" A guy that sounded just like Gikwang hyung. I looked at Jinyoung and his face has fallen, deep down in the ground. 'Poor guy.' I thought.

"Uh Hee-yah? What's up?" Sooyeon asked. "Hello? Kim Myunghee!" She yelled. We all looked at Jinyoung and Minhee fake coughed signalling him to say something.

"Sooyeon? Its Jinyoung." He said.


Sorry that it's sooooo short , but im doing my best to keep this story interesting while balancing school .

that's all for todaaaay lovelies :D <3