CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE ; it's time...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Jinyoung's POV]

When Jikwon hyung picked us up from the girls house, Sandeul was complaining to hyung that Myunghee hasn't eaten yet, and that it's not good for her to miss a meal because she's still young. AISHI, this guy.

"Hyung, can we go to Starbucks and get her a muffin or something?" Sandeul asked Jikwon hyung.
"OPPA! For the last time, i'm fine. I'm not hungry." she said, and poutted. I know what's going on between the two of them, but I think today's filming. I'll make them show it more.

"So hyung, the concept of this music video is about a guy and a girl. Majayo?" I asked him, making the 'so-called-friends' awkward.
"Yup, the girl is played by Myunghee-ah and the guy is still yet to be decided." he said. Perfect! Just like I planned.
"Hyung, I think it should be Sandeul." I said, making all the guys smirk at me cause they knew what I was trying to do. While Myunghee and Sandeul looked kind of mad.
"WHY ME HYUNG?!" Sandeul whined.
"Well, I could put the maknae. But he's too tall." I told him.
"What about CNU hyung or you?" he asked. I shook my head.
"Not going to work. Since i'm the leader, I have to have a girl-free presence. And CNU is too tall as well. If you put those two together, it would look like
a brother-sister relationship, and that's not the concept of the song." I told him, laughing inside.
"Arasoe?" I said to him, he better thank me for this later.
"Neh, hyung." he saluted to me. I looked at Myunghee.
"Are you okay with that Myunghee-ah?" I asked her, trying to hold my laughter.
"Uh, neh Jinyoung oppa. I'll listen to you guys, since it is my first filming. Yoshimi halkeyo." she said, putting her first in the air.

She's so cute, but maybe a bit to young for me. She reminds me of Sooyeon-ah. Wait! Why am I thinking about her...Aigooo! YAH, Jung Jinyoung! Put yourself together! I told myself.

The car suddenly stopped and we were already at the salon. Jikwon hyung told us to get out, while he finds a parking spot. I entered first into the salon. They welcomed us, and took us to the back to have our makeup and hair done. It was 8 o'clock right now, and filming started at 9. We sat in the salon chairs and let the stylists work on us. I looked over at the other members, CNU and Baro fell asleep while Sandeul was playing with his phone; 'Probably texting Myunghee' I thought, and Gongchan was playing with the iPad.

We were all ready and we were waiting in the van for Myunghee. I swear girls take forever to get ready. I was wearing a blue button-up, and jeans. Gongchan wore a white shirt with a blue sweater, Baro wore this white sweater thingy; it looked kinda weird, CNU wore a jean jacket and Sandeul wore this blue plaid shirt. All of a sudden, Myunghee came out of the salon and she was wearing a blue dress. She opended the door and the guys mouths fell open.

"Uhh, oppas? Can you guys move so I can get in?" she asked Baro and Sandeul.
"Uh...Uh, yeah." Sandeul woke up from his daze. She got in and we made our way to the set. 'erts' I thought to myself.

-AT THE MUSIC VIDEO SET-

So we got here on time. The director told us what we were going to do and all that stuff. He said that there will be a kiss scene, but he said it's just on the cheeks, so it's nothing big. I went up to the director and thanked him for helping us film this video, and on behalf of B1A4 we thank him for supporting us. After I left, I went to find Myunghee and Sandeul getting their makeup fixed, so I walked up to them...

"Hey guys!" I said, making them jump.
"YAH HYUNG! You gave me a heart attack!" Sandeul said.
"Nado oppa!" Myunghee slightly smacked me.
"Aigoo, you guys make the perfect couple. Don't you think?" I joked with them, and they both looked away because they were blushing.
"Well, i'm going to go find the rest of the guys." I winked at them and left.

I found the rest of the members just sitting down waiting for shooting. Then the director called everyone, and then we started filming. Me and the guys we're first; so what we did was basically dance to the song with each member having the spotlight, so we had to do that take for about an hour because Sandeul kept messing up. Then we moved on to individual shots; it went from Youngest to Oldest, so the maknae went first, then so on and so forth. We did this for about 3 hours, then we had our break.

I was going to call Sooyeon-ah and ask her what time she's coming, but I couldn't find my iPhone. Maybe someone stole it, maybe someone... My thoughts were stopped because Baro was on the phone. I looked at him, and noticed that his phone was similar to mine! WAIT! That is mine!

"YAH CHA SUNWOO! WHY ARE YOU USING MY PHONE?! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!" I yelled at him, catching him off guard.
"Oh, mianhae hyung. I'm just talking to Sooyeonnie cause my phone battery died." Baro said to me.
"SOOYEON?! Let me talk to her!!!" I screamed. I took the phone, then started talking. I realized that I was acting different. I never actually talked to Sooyeon on the phone before.

"Yoboesaeyo? Sooyeon-ah?"
I said.
"Jinyoung oppa?" she said.
"Yeah, it's me. Are you girls coming to the video set?" I asked her, hoping that she was already here or on the way.
"Uh...Neh, neh. We just have to pick up Hyunae from the company and we're just pulling up at the dorm to get Minhee. Then we'll be off." she said, I couldn't help but be a little dissappointed.
"Oh. I thought you'd be here already." I said, unknowingly. I waited for her to say something, but I guess she's too busy driving; so I started to talk again, telling her about lunch. "We're having lunch at about 1:30, if you guys get here before then, we could all have lunch together." I told her.
"Oh, arasoe oppa. We'll be there soon. Tto tto bwa!" she said with a cute high pitched voice.
"Pali wah." I said.
"Sooyeon-ah! Neomu bogoshipo!" I heard someone say.

I turned around to see CNU and Baro laughing behind me. CNU told me that he thinks that I have feelings for Sooyeon-ah, 'I don't know if I do' I thought. She's pretty, talented and everything else that is amazing, but the question is...Do I like her? I was cut out of my thoughts cause I saw CNU staring at me, like he was going to do something. He motioned me to put my phone on speakerphone, so I did.

"Nado, Shinwoo oppa!" I heard Sooyeon say, making an echo in the studio. I don't know why, but I felt jealous. CNU winked at me. God, please don't Shin Dongwoo!

"Aishi, she knew it was me. I thought she'd think I was Jiny-jnfds." I waited for him to finish what he was going to say. When I heard Jin, I immediately covered his mouth before he could finish saying my name. I was going to say something, but Sooyeon already hung up.

I looked at CNU, giving him a glare.

"Awwww, our leader is in love!" he said.
"What're you talking about? In love with who?" I said looking at them confused.
"You know hyung, for a leader; you can be pretty oblivious to things." Baro mentioned. To be honest, I wasn't pretending to be confused. I just know that it's not right for me to like her.

'Well not right now...'

[END OF POV]
 


MIANHAE , short update (: but , gnna make it a double later :D but!

OMO, Jinyoung is starting to show his feelings slowly.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (: <3