CHAPTER THIRTYEIGHT ; i love my friends ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Sooyeon’s/YOUR POV]

I just finished working at the radio station with Jae, when my best friend; Richelle called me.

Hello?” I answered.
SAMANTHA!!! I MISS YOU!!!”  Richelle yelled through the phone.
I miss you too! How’re you?! Isn’t it like 7 AM in Toronto?” I asked her.
Yeah, I set my alarm clock for a proper time to call you.” She told me.
Aw, how sweet. So how’s everything there?” I asked her.
Everything’s fine, it’s still summer break here. I have orientation today at the university but that’s not till later.” She said.
Awww, I wish I was going with you to university, but I’m stuck here in Korea pursuing my dream.” I told her and she laughed.
Oh Sam! At least you see your Korean boys like every day. I’m so jealous of you!” I laughed at her, I could imagine her reaction when I tell her who my boyfriend is.
Well, I can’t look at any of them because I’m seeing someone.” I told her. And here comes the spazzing, I thought to myself.

WHAT! WHAT THE HELL! YOU’RE DATING SOMEBODY! WHO?! OHMYGOD IS HE FAMOUS! IS IT THAT JUN GUY FROM UHH…THAT GUY GROUP YOU LIKE.” I just let her finish her rant.

Okay, I’m done.” I heard her say.
Aha, thank you. Yes I am dating someone, yes he is famous and no he is not JUNHYUNG from BEAST.” I told her.
OHMYGOD, WHO IS IT THEN!? WHEN DO I MEET HIM!?” Richelle asked me.
Uh, I’ll send you a picture of him and you’ll meet him if we happen to have a vacation at the same time; we’ll go to Toronto or you and Camille come to us in Korea.” I told her.
But I like the 2nd choice better because I don’t want to go back to Toronto, I like it here.” I said.
I like that idea too! But I think the only time Camille and I could come to Korea is in December before Christmas break or something.” She said.
Yeah, let’s do that or something. I’ll help pay for your tickets.” I told her.
No no no, don’t pay for it!” she yelled.
Nope, too bad! And you could stay at our place.” I told her.
Alright, I’ll talk to Camille about it and we’ll most likely go.” She said.
Okay, keep in touch. I gotta go now; I’m having dinner with Jae and BEAST.” I told her.
WOW! BEAST?! You lucky girl! Tell Jae I said hi.” She said.
Sure, bye Chelle.” I said before hanging up I heard her say,
WAIT!
Yeah?” I asked.
Cam told me that Josh is in Korea, is it true?” She asked, I sighed.
Yeah, he’s here. He hasn’t bothered me at all for the past few weeks, so it’s going good so far. Well I’ll tell you more about it later, have fun at orientation!” I said.
I will. Bye Sam! Love you!” she said and I started walking towards my car where Jae was waiting with the BEAST oppas.
Love you too!” I said and it made everyone turn their heads in my direction.

Mianhae for taking so long.” I told them.
YAH! KIM SOOYEON, DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?” I heard Junhyung oppa ask me, while everyone else kept their eyes on me.

OH !’ I thought to myself but I played it cool.

Aniyo. It was just my friend Richelle that called.” I told them.
Ah, I see.” I heard the oppas say.
See Yoseob, you didn’t need to freak out!” I heard Doojoon oppa say to Yoseob oppa. ‘Hmmm, I wonder what he meant by that.’ I thought.
Oh yeah Jae.” She turned to look at me.
Chelle says hi and that they might come here in December to visit.” I told her and she got excited.
REALLY?! If they come, that will be a party every night at home!” she said.
I know.” I said and looked at the oppas. They all looked confused because they didn’t understand what we were saying to each other because we were speaking to each other in English.

Look at the oppas, they look so cute when they have no idea what we’re saying.” I said and Jae just laughed.
Let’s go home and eat.” Jae suggested.
Would you like to come over and have dinner at our dorm, oppas?” I asked them. They all looked at Doojoon oppa with begging eyes.
Can we hyung?! I haven’t seen Hee-ah in a while.” Dongwoon oppa said; which made me smirk because she’s with Sandeul oppa now, even though they haven’t told us. I just know, because well she’s my sister.
Sure, why not. Thanks Sooyeon-ah and Jae-ah for inviting us.” Doojoon oppa said to us with a smile.
Anytime. Well Jae and I will go get some ingredients for what were gonna cook. You can go to the house now; I’ll let them know you’re coming over.” I told them and pulled out my phone to call Hee, there was a lot of noise in the background.

~~~~~~

Hi unnie! What’s up? Wait, hold on.” I heard her say.

[“OPPAS! Stop! I can’t hear what Unnie wants to tell me.”] She yelled to the girls and B1A4 oppas. ‘Oh no, this is going to be an awkward dinner.’ I thought.

Okay, sorry unnie. What were you going to say?” she asked.
The BEAST oppas are coming over for dinner, so make room for 6 more mouths to feed. Jae and I are going to get some groceries. Clean up the house a bit.” I told her.
YAH UNNIE! Wait let me go to my room, so they can’t hear me.” She said and I waited a bit.
UNNIE! Do you not realize that this dinner is going to be awkward because one; you’re dating Jinyoung oppa and I think Yoseob oppa likes you. Two, Kikwang oppa is gonna be talking to Hyun a lot; basically meaning he’s going to be a pedo. Three, are you out of your damn mind?!” she yelled.
YAH! Relax. I invited them because they were our guest at the station today, and they said they missed you girls.” I told her.
Aigooo, okay.” She said giving up. ‘MWAHA! I always win!’ I thought.
Now go tell the rest of them, and I want to hear you tell them.” I said.

[“Minhee! Hyunae! Clean the house, BEAST oppas are coming over for dinner!”] She yelled.
[“OMO, jinjja?! Okay! Baro oppa, help me clean the dining room.”] I heard Hyun say.
[“What’s with the guys always coming over to our house after their schedules? I’m lazy enough as it is.”] Min complained, making me laugh inside.

Okay you heard them unnie, bye!” she sounded mad.
Bye.” I said and walked over to them.

Okay, let’s go Jae?” I asked her.
We’ll see you later, oppas!” I said to them.
Bye Sooyeon-ah! Yoseob will miss you!” Kikwang oppa shouted, I couldn’t help but laugh because I saw Yoseob oppa pushing Kikwang oppa around, while the rest of them were laughing. We got in the car and drove off.

Yah unnie, did you know that the oppas were talking about you?” she asked.
Were they really?” I asked her and she nodded.
I feel bad for the oppas…” she said and I got curious.
Why? What were they talking about?!” I asked her.

Well…

[END OF POV]


OMO , what was BEAST saying about youuu ? :O


Thank you for everyone that is reading this fanfic , i really appreciate it :D

SARANGHAE ♥

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (: <3

Please support my other fanfic for @nguyen_jssc ;

Love Between an Ordinary Girl and an Idol