CHAPTER THREE ; the question ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Jaehwa's POV]

"So what do we do now?!" the three younger girls asked.
"Well first we have to email the company about our decision, and we have to talk to our parents about it obviously!--" unnie stated.
"Since we all are ready to leave for Korea so badly, we might as well leave, but we still have to talk about what were gonna do about school." Unnie continued.

"Sometimes I wonder how Sooyeon unnie does all this stuff. How could she possibly handle University, Dance; making choreo sets then teaching them, Vocal lessons, managing a performance group like us and there's probably much more that she's doing, but can I say HOLY FCK THAT'S ALOT! I applaud her and envy her so much!" I thought to myself. I honestly think that she's tiring herself out a bit to much. Honestly speaking, we has a group worry about her because she's always having a hard time, but puts a smile on to hide the fact that she's probably tired and stressed inside.

[END OF POV]

[Sooyeon's/Your POV]

" I called Samantha, saying that we won't be able to go to practice because of Korea; and she said that it was okay and she wishes us luck in our decision." As I tell the girls, I can't help but be worried inside because the girls said nothing all the way home, because what our parents might say to us. I remember before I left the house Umma said that she was gonna call their parents. "OHMYGOSH, now im anxious..." I said to myself.

"Unnie, did you say something?" Hee asked me.
"Uh, ani. Okay, were here. Everyone out!" I said as I pulled up into the driveway. The girls got out of the car, and entered the house. I turned off the ignition, while Jae was outside waiting for me. Knowing her, she knew what I was thinking and that I wouldn't say anything that would worry the girls.

"Hey, kwenchana?" She asked worryingly.
"Keurom, waeyo?" I replied.
"Well in the car, I knew you were thinking something in that head of yours, and knowing you are so protective of the girls and you don't want to worry them with whatever was in your head." Jae said, as I just sighed cause I knew she was right.
"Okay, well you know how Mr. and Mrs. Yang are when it comes to Minhee and this whole performance group. They totally don't agree with it cause it takes time away from her and the family, but I honestly am scared that she won't be able to leave with us." I said sincerely.
"Well knowing Minnie she will convince her parents, cause remember she did convince her parents to let her join us performing. Who knows, we can only hope for the best when it comes to this." She said walking into the house to join our families in the living of my house. To be honest, im scared that its not going to go well...

[END OF POV]

[Minhee's POV]

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" I said. They look at me with that face, the face saying "I need to talk to you, and you're not going to like it"-look.

I honestly didn't like that look, but for some reason I know where they are coming from and they're probably going to tell me that im not allowed to go to Korea. Ohmygawd , that thought made me very sad inside. But I have to get over it, so I walked up to them and sat down on the chair in the kitchen because I know they wanted to have a private conversation.

"Minhee-ah--" My mom started.
"Neh, umma?" I said worringly.
"Well, don't you have something to tell us? " Umma said to me with a smile. That smile was weird to see on her face, not saying that she never smiles, I mean that it was weird because I swear i entered the room when the atmosphere was awkward and serious. Now Umma and Appa are looking at each other, as Appa continued.

"Well since you're not going to tell us, we might as well tell you what we think about it.--" There was a pause. "Well, we don't agree with the idea of you moving to Korea without any parental supervision, but knowing Sooyeon very well; she is very responsible and mature. And the idea of you guys being around people that can help you and help take care of you guys makes me and your mom a bit more relaxed." Appa continued, and Umma was getting frustrated because he was taking his time to make you nervous, and Umma just stopped his teasing and yelled, "YOUR GOING TO KOREA!!!" I looked at the both of them.
"AHHHH! JJINJA?! OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Komawoh, Umma, Appa! SARANGHAEYO <3" I said hugging them and ran to the living room to see the girls laughing and as well as their parents.

[END OF POV]

 


OMO, sorry if its boring!
It will get better .

sarangxo, xtaal.