CHAPTER FIVE ; the phone calls (:

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Hyunae's POV]

"Hello South Korea!" I shouted, and people started looking at me weirdly; then Umma started laughing at me.
"Let's go get our luggage and make our way to the hotel." Mr. Kim said.

Everyone followed him to the luggage place thingy, or whatever you call it. I turned around to see Sooyeon unnie fiddling with her phone.
"Is everything alright Unnie?" I asked her.
"Uh...Oh yeah... Let's go to the washroom and change out of our sweats" She answered me and look to the other girls.
We all followed her to the washroom after telling our parents we were going to change into something much nicer, because we will be going to WM Entertainment to meet the President. We got to the washroom which was a 10 minute walk from where we started and let me tell you, I WAS EXHAUSTED.
"So MUCH WALKING! :( Let's sit down?!" I said. The girls started laughing at me.

"Too much exercise Hyun?" Hee questionned me jokingly. The girls laughed at me non-stop, then Unnie started talking " My Saviour!" I thought.

"Okay, you guys have your clothes right?" She asked us.
"YUP!" We replied.

I've known Sooyeon unnie for a while, she ALWAYS wants to look nice wherever we went, even if it was the just the grocery store or something like that. But I have to say, Unnie is known for her awesome style!

We all got out of the washroom, looking different since we fixed ourselves a bit too much. Not going to lie, we look like KPOP Idols already :D
Sooyeon unnie's outfit:
Jaehwa unnie's outfit:
Minhee's outfit:
Myunghee's outfit:
My outfit:

And with that we went back to our parents.

"Girls, what took you so long?!" Umma asked us. She looked at us, then said; "Aigo, nevermind. Now I know. You guys look very pretty! Dress to impress the boys (;?" All our parents laughed, and even agreeing with Umma.

"Okay, let's go now." Appa said, and we followed.

Now we were on our way to the hotel, so we can settle in; we also had to call Won Sajangnim (Won President; I don't really know WM Entertainment's President name, so I came up with one.) and ask him what time he would like us to come to the Company.

[END OF POV]

[Sooyeon's/Your POV]

Once we arrived at the hotel, I took out my phone and excused myself so I can call Mr.Won to ask him what time he would like us to come over to the Company and discuss the contract and our future. I dialed the number that was given to me by his secretary by email.

---------------- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -------------------

Secretary - Yoboesaeyo, WN Entertainment imnida; this is Yoon Saejin, how can I help you?

Me - Neh, Annyeonghasaeyo jeoneun Kim Sooyeon imnida; I would like to speak to Won Sajangnim please?

Secretary - Oh , are you the girl that I have been emailing?

Me - Yes, I would like to think so.

Secretary - *laughs quietly* Chamshimanyo , let me connect your call.

Me - Kamsahamnida

[Waits for 2 minutes]

President - Yoboesaeyo, Won Man Suk imnida. Kim Sooyeon-sshi?

Me - Neh, Annyeonghasaeyo Won Sajangnim, Kim Sooyeon imnida. We have just arrived at Lexington Hotel; and I was just wondering when you would be available for us to come and meet you.

President - Oh really?! Well, Welcome to South Korea. Right now I am not very busy, is it okay if you and the girls can come at 4 o'clock? I would understand if you girls would like to rest before coming, since you just arrived here and I would gladly postpone it to tomorrow.

Me - No, actually 4 o'clock is perfectly fine. We are very excited to be here, I don't think we will be resting for a while Sir.

President - Well I will tell Saejin to pencil you in, and I will see you girls at 4 o'clock. Oh and also before you go I would also like to tell you that you will be meeting B1A4; just a heads up incase you want to dress up. *he laughs softly*

Me - *laughs along with him* Well thank you for the heads up Sir, we are big fans of our Sunbaenims. Thank you Sir again for this opportunity and we will be seeing you at 4 o'clock today.

President - Of course, goodbye Sooyeon-sshi.

Me - Goodbye Sajangnim.
---------------- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -------------------

"GIRLS!" I yelled from my room. They all of sudden came rushing in.
"What happened?! Did you call Sajangnim?!" Hee-ah asked me.
"Yup, and we're seeing him today at 4. So that gives us about 5 hours to sleep or go look around Korea. Oh and we better tell our Ummas and Appas as well." They all nodded and left the room to tell our parents.
I didn't want to tell them about us meeting B1A4 because well I wanted to surprise them. Man, im so evil sometimes (: but I just can't help making fun of them.
Myunghee comes into the room; "Yah unnie, what're we going to do now for 5 hours?!"
"Like I said, there's either sleeping, walking or shopping pabo."
"Hmmmm, why don't we stay here for 2 hours then go wandering around Seoul?"
"Sounds good!" Jae, Min and Hyun come into the room saying.

All of sudden, Yang Umma come into the room holding her cellphone saying to Minhee that her cousin wants to talk to her. We all looked at her, minding our own business; that was until we all heard her spazzing to whoever she was on the phone with.

"JJINJA?! Kojimal. Please tell me this is a lie or something" We all ran to the door and she told us that it was...

[END OF POV]


A/N : OMO , i have a feeling that this is getting boring . MIAN !
but who is Minhee's cousins ?


& PHOTO CREDS TO OWNER .