CHAPTER TWENTYEIGHT ; i didn't expect this ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Sooyeon's POV]

After filming, we were eating at Namgu Shikdang. We were all talking about how were all excited for the release of our videos. You see, B1A4 is going to be having their comeback for Bling Girl, when we have our debut. Won Sajangnim says that it will be a better idea to promote both groups at the same time. We were enjoying each other's company when we heard a bunch of screaming fans.

"Are they screaming for us?" Sandeul oppa asked as we all looked out the window.
"If they were, they'd be starring at you through the window oppa." Hee-yah said, flicking him on his forehead, making him moan in pain.
"YAH! KIM MYUNGHEE! Why'd you do that?! Especially to your special oppa!" he whined at Hee. All she did was laugh at Sandeul oppa.
"Well i'm guessing its the BEAST oppa because well, they're walking here." I said pointing to the group of guys walking towards us. All of a sudden, all the B1A4 members stood up; making us girls look at each other, confused.
"Annyeonghasaeyo BEAST sunbaenims!" B1A4 said, bowing to the BEAST oppas.
"Annyeonghasaeyo B1A4 hoobaes!" BEAST oppas said, then looked at us girls.
"Aren't you girls gonng greet us?" Junhyung oppa asked.
"Hi oppas!" the 4 girls said.

I just nodded at them. I was too busy looking at our schedule for the next month. We have a lot of events for the next month. There are CF filmings, photoshoots for magazines; excluding the ones for our debut, and even radio shows and VJs for the stations. Manager oppa told us that our profiles will be released before Bling Girl is released. So that means that the profiles will be released sometime this week, while Bling Girl is going to be released in 2 months, talk about early filming or comeback delay. Kekeke ^-^. I thought that all this work would be a lot for the girls since they're still young, but then again we got us into this career. I was deep in thought when I felt someone poking my cheeks. I turned to see Junhyung oppa and Doojoon oppa watching me.

"Uh, Junnie oppa and Doojoonie oppa. Annyeong!" I said to them.
"Annyeong, mwohae?" DJ oppa asked me, him and Junhyung oppa took the seats beside me.
"Just looking at our schedule for next month." I sighed.
"Can I see it?" oppa asked me, I nodded and handed him my phone.
"Wow, that's a lot for you girls, even though you haven't debuted yet." he said.
"Yeah, that's amazing that you girls have a schedule without even debuting yet. You must be amazing!" Junnie oppa added.
"Yeah I know oppas, but what worries me is how exhausting this will all be." I told them.
"Well being an idol is a lot of work, but it is something that you chose to do. It takes a lot of energy out of you, but hope for the best and show the world that you got into the music industry with your talents and your passion, and nothing else. Oh, and don't forget that you could always scold your members a little bit. You know, leader to leader." he winked, patted my head then left to go talk to the rest of them. I saw Junhyung oppa get up and sit where DJ oppa was.

"Hey cutie!" he said and winked. I rolled my eyes so that he can see what I did.
"YAH! KIM SOOYEON! What kind of hello was that to your favorite oppa?!" he said.
"Tch, you're not my favorite oppa." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.
"Well that's too bad then, cause I had a something to give you but I guess I can give it to Hyunae-yah." he smirked at me then started to get up.
"ANIYA! Mwoseum sommeul? [What kind of present is it?]" I asked him cutely, tugging him on his shirt making him sit down. I looked around and saw everyone looking at me, then I remembered that I used my aegyo. I don't really use my aegyo to anyone unless I really need to or when I want something.

"AIGOOO! So cuteee Sooyeon-ah!" I heard some of the oppas say. I looked to see Jinyoung oppa smiling at me, I felt myself blush.
"Arasoe. *tries to hold in his laugh* here." he said handing me a box. I opened the box to find a Hello Kitty diamond necklace. I LOVE HELLO KITTY ! <3


"OMO! OPPA! It's soooooo pretty! Gomawoh!" I said and got up to hug him.
"Ooof! You're very welcome Sooyeon-ah. Just think of it as a gift for your debut." he said hugging me back.
"YAH hyung! Why are you hugging her for so long?" Yoseob oppa said.
"Mian Sooyeon, *mumbles* Mr.Grumpy wants you all to himself." oppa tried to mumble, but I managed to hear him and giggled.
"Its okay Seobie oppa! You can sit beside me." I looked at him, telling him to come sit beside me. I couldn't help but look at Jinyoung oppa once again, he looked kind of sad. Actually come to think of it, I didn't really talk to him when we got here; maybe something's up. I'll ask him later.

We ordered our food, while waiting I was talking to Yoseob oppa about how we should do a duet together but my amazing conversation was ruined by him. I looked scared at the sound of his voice, I looked to see the girls shocked to see him there as well.


"Hello Sooyeon." he said.

[END OF POV]


MIAN MIAN MIAN for late and short updatee :(
i've been very busy with work .BUT !

nugu nugu nugu !

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (: <3 SARANGHAEYOOO !