Chapter 9

Always and Forever

Author’s POV

“Mworagoyo???” Young Mi exclaimed in shock. “W-wait a minute.” She continued as she fans herself, regaining her strength from hearing the name.

“Young Mi-ah, you are wrong with what you are thinking. He is another man. The Heo Young Saeng you knew is not him.” Hyun Joong didn’t let his sister speak again for he knew what she is thinking.

“Ah. De. Mianhaeyo, but your name really is shocking. Oppa has a friend named like yourself when he was a child. He died in a car accident, though.” Hyun Joong tried to stop her sister from saying such things not because Young Saeng doesn’t know the story but because he knew that his sister will say something funny if ever she continued.

Young Saeng chuckled and gave Hyun Joong the ‘it’s alright’ look and said, “Ne, I’ve heard about it. So you are his sister that he is talking about.”

“Omona, oppa! You are talking about me? And you tell him about me?” She then faced her oppa with her twinkling eyes.

Hyun Joong scratched the back of his head and smiled a little.

“Aigoo. You really love me!” She exclaimed as she jumped and surrounded her brother’s neck with her arms. Young Saeng smiled at the scene, but he’s jealous actually. Jealous because he doesn’t have a sibling and his mother doesn’t talk to him these days. How he wish that he also had a sister who is as spoiled as her.

“By the way Youngie-ah, why are you here?” Hyun Joong asked her.

“Aigoo. I told you. Let’s go outside and play.” She excitedly said. Hyun Joong hits her forehead and said, “Pabo! I still have loads of work to do.”

“Awww. That hurts oppa! Aish!” She said, rubbing her forehead.

She turned around and walked out of her brother’s office.

Hyun Joong and Young Saeng stood there, both looking at each other.

“Hyun Joong-ah, did you hit her hard?” Young Saeng asked Hyun Joong whose face looks so guilty with what he’s done.

“Aniya. It’s not that hard. You try.” Hyun Joong answered and he hit his friend’s forehead.

“Oh. Not that hard. So why do you think she walked out?” Young Saeng said.

“Molla. Aish! She’s too spoiled!” Hyun Joong answered.

 

5 minutes had passed and the two men saw Young Mi walking inside Hyun Joong’s office once again.

“Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Let us go now!” She said as she took out two tickets for a theme park from her purse.

“Ya! I told you already. I still have..”

“Loads of works to do? Come on oppa. I have already cancelled all of your schedules until tonight.” She cut her brother’s speech and she continued it while having that winning look on her face, pointing finger is up like she is informing him.

“YAA! Who told you to do that? Ah whatever. I still won’t come with you.” Hyun Joong still doesn’t want to come and continuously shake his head.

“Aish! You don’t have a choice oppa. All of those people who you have schedule with, I have talked to them all. Mr. Choi, Mrs. Lee and Mr. Song, right? I told them that you are sick and they said they’ll have their appointment with you when you got better. So you don’t have a choice. You’ll come with me.” She then turned her gaze to Young Saeng.

“Young Saeng-ssi, if you want, you can also come with us. We can just get your ticket there.” She invited him.

“Ah, ne. That is actually not a problem to me.” He told her, smiling. She once again faced her brother and grinned. Hyun Joong shoot Young Saeng a ‘why did you agreed’ look.

Even if Hyun Joong’s a little annoyed with his sister, his face brightened up when he heard that Young Saeng will be coming with them, too.

“See? He’ll come. So?” She asked him with an eyebrow raised, waiting for an answer.

“Arasseo. I’ll come. Aish! You only do this once, you got it? Repeat this and I’ll get mad at you, okay?” Finally, he is willing to come, thinking that he can be with Young Saeng a little bit longer.

“NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” She answered with a childish voice and a grin.

“Kim Young Mi! You really get what you want, huh?” Hyun Joong told his sister, ruffling her hair.

“Of course oppa! Who do you think am I?” She proudly said. Young Mi then held unto his brother’s arm with her right arm and her left arm held unto Young Saeng’s. “Kaja? Kajaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” She squealed, getting so excited for a day with her brother and with this new person now beside her.

 

Young Saeng’s POV

Young Mi led Hyun Joong and I on the parking lot where her car and Hyun Joong’s car are parked.

“Oppa, I will just give Young Saeng-ssi a ride. I know very well that you don’t want other people riding your “baby Hennesey”.”

“NO!” He exclaimed which made Young Mi and I startle. Young Mi looked at him with her eyes widened in shock.

“E-eh?? So you’re giving him a ride in your car? Oppa, are you sick??” She asked her brother, checking his temperature by placing her hand on his forehead.

“A-aniyo.” He answered. “What I mean is that he is my friend so I am the one who is supposedly giving him a ride.” Hyun Joong added, his hands are on his back. However, even if his hands are on his back, I can see that he’s playing with them. I looked up his face and I saw him blushing. I don’t know why he’s even blushing but it made me smile.

“Ah, ne. So you give him a ride and I’ll drive my way there, okay? Aish! Now I’m jealous!” Young Mi whined.

“Ne. And my baby sister, it is your fault that we will go with Young Saeng so don’t be jealous.” Hyun Joong said, smirking at his sister while poking her nose.

Hyun Joong turned around and faced me. He then grabbed my hand and led me to his car. And as I realize it, my heart beats faster once again. It is really strange for I don’t want to pull my hand away. I like the way he holds my hand.

I thought the world stopped spinning for a while. Not until my friend waved his hand in front of me. “Young Saeng-ah, get inside.”

“A-ah. Ne. Komawoyo.” I thanked him as he already opened the door of the passenger seat. I hopped inside and he closed the door for me. I watched him walk in front of the car until he sat on the driver’s seat.

“Young Saeng-ah, mianhae. I think my sister troubled you.” He apologized in behalf of his sister.

“Aniyo. She never disturbed me. This will actually be my first time going to the theme park and I am pretty excited. My mom cannot afford the ticket so I cannot go.” I told him.

“Okay so, let’s make our time there joyful, alright?” He told me and smiled. Once again, I died because of his perfect smile.

I returned the smile and told him “Yes, we will enjoy there”.

He started the car engine. “Seatbelt please.” He told me. I searched for it and panicked when I can’t find it. Shoot. It’s so embarrassing. I don’t even know how to put on a seatbelt! He looked at me and noticed me panicking.

He then leaned in front of me, reached for the seatbelt and put in on me. I blushed. Not because of embarrassment but because I smelled his scent. I already smelt this scent so many times before but it is still making my heart go wild.

He looked up to my face and saw me blushing. “Young Saeng-ah, your face is all red! HAHAHAHAHA!” Then he laughed at me.

“YA!! There’s nothing funny!” I playfully scolded and he continued laughing. He laughed and laughed until we heard his sister already abusing her horn. He looked at his side mirror and saw his sister’s head poking outside her car window. He opened his window and the moment he poked his head out, we heard his sister shout, “YAAA! What is taking you so long to go?? Paliiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!”

He closed the window and quickly drove his car. Now, we are off to the theme park.

 

***

 

A/N

Okay sorry for not updating for over a month already. After getting discharged from the hospital, I have been so busy again. Forgive me, my pretties. And thank you for the concern!

Forgiven or not? :(

Kekeke. As always, see you on the next chapter! ^^