Chapter 2

Miracles In December - Do wishes always come true?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whoooo! Go!" Taemi cheered for her beloved older brother and his team. They were playing Baekhyun, Jongin and Kyungsoo against Chanyeol, Sehun and Suho. Jongin's team was leading. Taemi was sitting at the edge of the play court on a bench holding a book in her hands like always. When the boys announced the points she was cheering for Jongin's team for 2 reason's. 1: It was her brothers team. 2: Baekhyun was in the team. She was sitting there quietly and read her book. She heard her phone ring and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" she said. The boys were to distracted with their game so that they didn't even notice her.

"Oh Taemi ya. It's me, Eunhee." the heard the familiar voice of Eunhee.

"Oh, eonni. Wae?" Taemi was curious why Eunhee called her. She told her that she wouldn't have time before.

"What are you doing? Are you at home? I had an important appointment that got cancelled so I have time now." She explained and Taemi silently nodded.

"Ani eonni. I'm outside with the boys in the park. To get some fresh air you know?" Taemi told her and chuckled.

"Ah jeongmal? What are you guys doing?"

"YA PARK CHANYEOL!!! THIS IS UNFAIR!!!" Baekhyun shouted and punched Chanyeol's arm, who just laughed at him.

"What is unfair? You're just jealous that you're not so tall like me!!" He said.

"YAA!!" Baekhyun was running after Chanyeol and got stopped by Suho who told him to just continue to play and ignore Chanyeol. They played and Baekhyun gathered all his concentration and scored some more points and smirked at Chanyeol.

"Not everyone needs to be tall!!" He laughed and Chanyeol threw the ball after him.

"Let me guess. They're playing basketball and Baek is pissed off with Chanyeol's height again." Eunhee sighed.

"Yep, you're right."

"Should I pick you up?"

"Yes please, they're getting too noisy." They both laughed. She hung up.

"Jongin oppa!!" She called his name but they didn't stop playing.

"Wae?" He shouted back over the play court trying to get the ball from Sehun.

"Eunhee called, she'll pick me up home!"

"Arasseo!!" He answered. Taemi sat there for a while, smiling while hearing the others play. She wished so much to play with them but she couldn't.

She closed the eyes. Feeling the cool wind on her face made her smile. She took a dep breath before the whispered.

"The winter is coming. I can smell it."

She always loved the winter and christmas and all the christmas lights. Seeing the white snow falling in soft flakes to the ground and cover everything in a soft white coat. That is why the winter time made her also sad. She couldn't see the things she used to love so much anymore. Nothing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter