Chapter 6

Miracles In December - Do wishes always come true?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I had no idea..." Baekhyun whispered in misery. Janggu came in running and jumped on the bed lying down next to Taemi.

He felt bad. He facepalmed himself.

"I'm such a fool! How couldn't I see it?!" He scolded himself.

"Do I feel the same?" He was asking himself confused. Did he like her that way too?? Or was he only liking her as a little sister? He didn't really knew what to think of at the moment. If he would continue to talk about that girl he would break Taemi's heart even more.

Why do I even care about her so much? He looked at her. She's actually pretty!, he thought and without knowing he smiled a bit. He looked at her eyes, her nose, her....lips.

Ya! Keep you head straight Byun Baekhyun!, his voice echoed in his head. He saw her with completely different eyes now. He understood her, felt sorry towards her. Taemi shifted in her bed.

"Kim Taemi? Are you awake?" He looked over at her with big eyes.

"Mh..."

"Gwaenchana?" He asked worried and touched her forehead to look if she had a fever. "Baekhyun oppa?" She asked surprised.

"Where am I?" She asked and Baek helped her sit up. "In your room, I carried you." She nodded and then felt her cheeks redden at the fact that he carried her. Aw cute she's blushing!, Baekhyun thought.

"You carried me?" She asked shyly. But she felt also a bit touched.

"Yes."

"HopeI wasn't too heavy...." She murmured.

"Absolutely! I thought my back would break from your weight!" He said jokingly and laughed. She punched his arm.

"YA! BACON!" She scolded him.

"Don't call me that!!!" He nagged and she chuckled. "My name is B A E K Y H U N." He emphasized every single letter of his name. Bacon and was the nickname he got from the others long time ago because it sounds similar to his name and they always with it because he got annoyed of it easily.

"Arasseo Bacon oppa." She giggled. And tried to get out off her bed a bit dizzy. Baekhyun hold her shoulder and she blushed again at his touch, he noticed.

"Where do you go?" He asked.

"I'm hungry!" She whined slightly.

"Alright let's go downstairs." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders just in case and they went downstairs. Taemi couldn't explain how happy she felt at that moment.

They went down the stairs and the other caught the sight of them both walking down. Janggu walking walking beside them.

"Taemi ya!" Jongin called out. "Are you okay?" He glared over at Baekhyun but he only looked away, helping Taemi go down.

"Oh, I'm fine. I'm just hungry." Taemi somehow forced a smile. Baekhyun on the other side felt comfartable around her, but somehow also not. Why do I feel so weird?, Baekhyun wondered. He never felt like that before.

"Oh? You're up?" Taemi's mum came.

"She just woke up and she wanted to eat." Baekhyun explained. Their mum smiled at him and nodded. Their mum knew Baekhyun the longest since his mum was her best friend since high school so he also grew up with seeing Mrs. Kim often. So Taemi, Jongin and Baekhyun somehow grew up together. All this time Taemi kind of liked him but she only realized she had a crush on him before the accident. 

"We're finished cooking!" Mrs. Kim announced and they left to eat.

 

 

The next morning they woke up all the boys sleeping on the abnormal big couch in the living room. Taemi woke up, washed up quickly and went downstairs. It was 8 am. Their mum was already up to make them a nice breakfast. She entered the living r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter