Chapter 3

Miracles In December - Do wishes always come true?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's Baekhyun isn't it?" Eunhee asked.

"H-H-How d-do you k-k-now?" Taemi stuttered nervous.

"Do you really think that I don't see it?" Eunhee stated and lied a hand on Taemi's shoulder.

"Promise me that you don't tell anyone!" Taemi begged. Tears forming.

"I kept quiet for such a long time. Why should I tell anyone now?" Eunhee said and patted Taemi's head.

"How long do you know?" She repeated.

"Let's just say that I've seen it long enough to know that you like him and hardly try to hide it." She said.

"How long?" Taemi's face was serious.

"Ever since I knew you these whole 2 years." She said and a tear rolled down Taemi's cheek.

"Why are you so sad Taemi ya?" Eunhee asked her still worried and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

Taemi was wondering why Eunhee never told her that she already knew all the time that she liked him. Why didn't she just told her? Why now? All this time....she was...alone. At least she felt like she was.

Taemi started to sob slightly.

"He would never like me." She whispered, wiping some tears. Eunhee's eyes widened.

"Mwo?"

"Why would he like me?? A blind girl?? Why? WHY? Why should he ever fall in love with me..." She almost shouted and was crying really hard now.

"Taemi ya-"

"Am I not right?" Eunhee was speechless. She didn't know what to say. But she wanted her dongsaeng to feel better.

"Should I.....help you? To make him fall for you?" Eunhee carefully asked and Taemi turned around with round eyes.

"Really?? Like...how??" She asked and calmed down a little. The look on her face changed. There was hope now.

"I don't know yet, but we'll find a way!" Eunhee cheered.

"Promise? And don't tell anyone?" Taemi said and held up her pinky finger.

"Promise." Eunhee agreed and a smile was forming on her face. She held out her pinky and grabbed Taemi's.

She hugged her dongsaeng and just when they decided to eat they heard the boys. The frontdoor opened and they heard the noisy boys enter. Eunhee quickly wiped Taemi's tears and lightly pinched her cheeks.

"Don't forget to smile!" They both chuckled. Taemi was listening to the voices that were entering the house. She heard Suho and Sehun talk. Kyungsoo humming a song. Jongin was quickly there to greet them and she heard Chanyeol the happy virus laugh. She was wondering. Someone is missing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter