Chapter 4

Miracles In December - Do wishes always come true?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemi trudged up to her room and locked the door. Tears rolling down her cheeks , crying uncontrolled. She leaned against the door sobbing. her heart was aching. She felt like it was the end of the world. She felt like dying. She heard a knock on the door.

"Taemi ya? May I come in?" Eunhee asked her to let her in. Taemi slowly opened the door before Eunhee walked in and closed the door again. Eunhee quickly wrapped her in her arms and she cried again. 

"What happened?" Eunhee asked with soft voice.

"B-B-B-aekhyun...." She whispered but couldn't finish her sentence because she started sobbing too much. 

"Shhhh....It's okay. Calm down." Eunhee patted her back to calm her down a little. 

"Baekhyun likes another girl." She mumbled into Eunhee's shirt. "Eonni eotteohke?"

 

Meanwhile downstairs in the living room the boys were wondering why Taemi rushed into her room so suddenly. Then they saw Eunhee coming back down the stairs. Eunhee comforted Taemi some more before she sent her off to bed to get some rest.

"Noona!" Jongin called her and she looked over at him.

"Wae?"

"Is Taemi okay? She rushed upstairs so suddenly." Jongin asked concerned over his sister.

"Oh, she just doesn't feel too well so I told her to get some sleep and rest a bit." Eunhee explained.

"Ah arrasseo."

"So try to be more quiet not to wake her up and don't get into her room. I'll check up on her so don't worry." Eunhee smiled and walked to the kitchen to make Taemi some tea. Some of the boys sensed that there was something wrong with her, that Eunhee didn't tell them.

After a while Taemi fell asleep peacefully when Eunhee wrapped her into her blanket, patted her back and hummed her favorite song. 

The boys which were playing video games again somehow came back to the topic about Baekhyun and that girl. 

"So what about tomorrow?" Chanyeol butted in suddenly. Baekhyun glared at him. 

"Nothing. We're just gonna meet up at a café to talk and stuff..." Baekhyun said and concentrated in the video game again. 

"Is she pretty?" Sehun asked. "I haven't seen her." 

"Ehrm....yes she is. But nothing special." Baekhyun said.

"Aigoooo how could she be nothing special when you're meeting up with her?" Suho said. 

"Ya just leave him alone if he doesn't want to talk about it." Kyungsoo cut them from saying anything else. 

"Thank you Kyungsoo ya!" Baekhyun thanked his friend and laid a hand on his shoulder. Kyungsoo just laughed.

 

"Aigooo my little boys it's getting late!!" Eunhee came in having her evil smile on her face. "Don't you guys think that you should go home??" She said and crossed her arms. 

"Noona we-" Jongin stopped when he looked at Eunhee and she raised an eyebrow. He gulped.

"Yaaa haha why don't we meet up tomorrow again?" Jongin stood up and stretched. They agreed and stood up and head to the front door. 

"If we meet up tomorrow someone will have something interesting to tell us!" Chanyeol laughed and Baekhyun smacked his arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter