Chapter 7

Miracles In December - Do wishes always come true?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"T-T-T-Taem-mi ya." He stuttered nervous. Now she could assign the voice.

Her heart dropped.

"B-B-Baekhyun..O-Oppa..." She couldn't believe what just happened. They really just kissed. The thing she wanted for sooo long to happen but her heart felt somehow uneasy. Why wasn't she happy about it? Every other girl would be happy that it happened. It was because she liked him, but she didn't know if he returned the feeling!

Their hearts beating like crazy, red flush into their cheeks. Baekhyun looked her in her eyes for a moment.   

"I-I'm sorry. I-" Baekhyun started but Taemi cut him off.

"I-It's o-okay." Baekhyun somehow found it cute to see her stuttering nervous like that. What's wrong with me??, Baekhyun thought, scolding himself.

Taemi cleared and then pulled away and sat down on the soft snow, leaning her back against the big trunk of the tree.  Great now everything will be awkward between us!, she thought nervous.

"Taemi ya." Baekhyun whispered with a low voice not to be noticed by the others if they were around. 

"Wae?" She pulled her legs up and hugged them, resting her head on her knees. 

"Ani, never mind." He sat down on the snow too eyeing Taemi's small figure, her brown eyes, her cute nose, her long dark hair. Her full lips. Just like her brother, he chuckled. He looked at the time. 

"It's already 15 minutes, do you think they'll find us?" Baekhyun asked. She shrugged. 

"Are you okay? You're so quiet!" 

She sighed. "It's nothing, I'm just tired." She yawned. Suddenly Baekhyun received a call. 

"Yeoboseyo? Oh eomma! Ani we're outside. Wae?" He listened to what his mum said. 

"Oh. Oh geurae." He hung up. 

"Was it your mum?" Taemi asked curious and lifted her head up.

"She said she wanted to invite you and your mum for dinner tonight." He smiled. 

"Yeesss. If my mum can't I'll come alone!" She cheered quietly, trying not to make too much noise. She was always happy to see his mum ever since she was a kid.

"I haven't seen her for a long time!!" He chuckled at the happy Taemi. 

"We'll need to ask your mum. My dad will be at work." She nodded. Taemi blowed her hot breath against her hands and rubbed them against each other to warm them. Baekhyun saw it as he was eyeing her again.

"Are your hands cold? Don't you have any gloves?"

"Ani I forgot them at home." She said and felt him move closer to her, sitting beside her he took out his hands out of his gloves.

"Let me." He took her hands that were almost frozen with his warm ones and held them between his.

"Waa so warm~" She giggled and he found her giggle was the cutest thing he ever saw. He wondered why he hasn't noticed before. He never paid so much attention to her before.

"Here take them." He said and handed her the gloves.

 

"Ya where could they be?" Suho yelled.

"Who's left?" Kyungsoo came and was looking for the others.

"Baekhyun and Taemi." Jongin mentioned and narrowed his eyes. He knew there was something suspicious going on.

"Okay guys you two won! Come out!" Chanyeol shouted and Baekhyun and Taemi came crawling out between the bushes.

"HEY HOW DID YOU GET THERE WE WERE LOOKING EVERYWHERE!" Sehun bursted out. "Aish jinjja!! Why should we find you there?" He kicked the snow annoyed.

"Isn't that the point of hide and seek? Not to be found?" He laughed and high fived Kyungsoo.

"Ya!!!" He threw a snowball at Baekhyun.

"AISH!" He hissed and threw one back.

"SNOW BALL FIGHT!" Chanyeol shouted and got one on the back of his head from Suho.

"Be quiet!" Suho laughed and got hit by Sehun. And that's how they ended up in one big snow ball fight. Taemi was hiding behind Baekhyun all the time and he protected her from the flying snowball's. He laughed and didn't mind if he would get all, instead he could protect her. 

 

 

"Oh hey kids you're home?" Eunhee said and walked to the living room. All of them shouted in agreement. Janggu came to greet them and Jongin carried him.

"You're even asking? I can hear them from here!" They heard Mrs. Kim from the kitchen chuckling.

"MIANHAEYO!!" They shouted back. 

 

"Eomma, we're invited to Baekhyun's place tonight for dinner. His mum invited us." Mrs. Kim nodded. Eunhee meanwhile went home. 

"Geurae?" Her mum smiled and patted her head. "Kim Jongin! Will you come with us tonight?" He simply nodded and took a sip of his hot chocolate.

 

 

Ding~ dong~

"Eomma I'll go!" Baekhyun came and opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Baekhyun slightly bowed and just smiled at Jongin and nodded his head, seeing Taemi holding Jongin's hand. They entered and were greeted by Mrs. Byun immediately.

"Aigooo! Taemi I haven't seen you for a while!" She hugged her full of joy.

"Me too!"

"Ohh and our Jongin is already a man!" He laughed at her comment. "Are you treating your sister well?" She asked teasingly.

"Of course I do!" He defended and smiled.

"Come on sit down!" Mrs. Byun led them to the dining table and Taemi and Jongin sat together while Baekhyun sat in the opposite of Taemi. They began to eat and Baekhyun caug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter