Chapter 5

Miracles In December - Do wishes always come true?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemi was sitting on the couch in the living room which Janggu sleeping peacefully on her lap. Right after she took off the ribbon he curled up on her lap and closed his eyes.

"Are you sleepy Janggu?" Taemi Janggu's soft, brown fur. This little living beeing that was sleeping on her lap right now gave her so much happyness and joy and it made her mother also happy to see her like this.

"No he's just acting!" Jongin joked and she punched his arm lightly making him chuckle. 

"I think I should've brought a dog earlier. Look how happy they're are!" Their mum said to Eunhee and she smiled.

"She won't feel so lonely anymore." Eunhee mentioned and a smile curled up on her face.

"Hey kids, I'll be in the kitchen preparing something to eat for you guys later when the boys are coming!" Their mum said and left for the kitchen.

"I'll help you eomeonim!" Eunhee said and followed her. 

"Where will you sleep tonight?" Taemi asked her brother.

"I think we'll sleep here at the couch. Here should be enough space for us, wae?"

"Just asking."

"geundae Taemi ya..." Jongin started.

"Wae?"

"What was wrong with you yesterday?" Jongin asked the answer that Taemi wanted to avoid for so long!

"I wasn't feeling well that's all. Why do you ask?" She explained as calm as possible.

"Because I think you acted a bit weird." He said. He didn't believe her.

"You know I'm your brother who loves you more than anything. You can tell me if something is wrong!" He patted her back. She just smiled and nodded.

"Arasseo oppa." He hugged her.

"Geurae so I'll be upstairs and practice." He stood up and went upstairs to the attic. He had a practice room in the attic with a wall of mirrors and and enough space to dance. the thing he loved more than everything was dancing. Taemi sometimes caught him rapping his favorite songs and then she suddenly appeared in the door clapping for his rapping what left him stand her in shock and then smiled because his little sister cheered for him. 

He on the other side was always enjoying to hear his sister sing. It broke his heart when he heard that she and his mum had a car accident and that Taemi lost her sight, probably forever. She was devastated and felt into deep depression for many months before she found herself again and was somehow her old happy and cheerful self again. But she never sang again. When the car accident happened Jongin was at home. Not having a single idea of what happened to his mum and his sister. 

They went to buy some groceries but when they were on their way with the car. Then suddenly a car came driving in front of them and they crashed. The man who was driving the car.....was drunk. He took the most injuries. After he recovered from his injuries, he got sentenced and went to prison. 

 

*flashback*

"Eomma!" Jongin came running into the hospital room seeing his mum sit there with a bandage around her left arms because it was broken, scratches and bruises everywhere on a chair next to the hospital bed. Waiting for Taemi to wake up. 

"Eomma..." He whispered. Tears were forming in his mothers eyes. He looked over at Taemi. She was sleeping after her surgery and had a big bandage around her head. Her head was injured.

"Taemi ya..." Jongin said and took his sisters hand, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"There is something you should know Jongin ah." Their mum said. He could hear the sadness in her voice.

"The doctor.....he said that there is a 95% possibility that she lost her sight." His mum explained, wiping her tears.

"What do you mean?" Jongin's voice was shaking. Grabbing his dongsaeng's hand tighter.

"You're sister is blind Jongin ah." Her voice was almost a whisper. He froze. Not believing her words at first but her face was so serious. 

"Eoddeohke?" He mumbled. Slowing letting go of her hand, clenching a fist. If that guy should ever get out of prison, he better never should cross his way!!, he thought.

*end of flashback*

 

He promised to always be there for her. To cheer her up.

To make her smile again. To protect her. The other 5 boys had also a big part in cheering her up. They all were always there fooling around, laughing, playing and they made Taemi happy again. They showed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter