Chapter 8 (END)

Miracles In December - Do wishes always come true?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Taemi!!!!" Baekhyun called out into the woods. Janggu was running beside him. To his disappointment he got no response at all. Only his voice that echoed through the trees.

"Aish kim Taemi you babo! Why would you do that!!" He hissed through his teeth. It was all his fault. It was about -4 degrees outside. Taemi left without putting on any warm clothes or a jacket. 

"She would freeze to death...." Baekhyun mumbled. He stopped suddenly when he realized that it started to snow and the foot prints were disappearing. His heart beating fast, afraid of the worst that could happen. 

"...." A curse slipped through his lips.

"Baekhyun ah!"

"Byun Baekhyun!!" 

He heard the others shout as they were slowly approaching him. He ignored the calls. His mind was somewhere else. He had to find jer before it was too late. Finding her was his only priority then. No matter what.

He couldn't just let her go. Not like that.

He wouldn't. He then had an idea and kneeled down. 

"Janggu!!" The dog came running towards him. He looked up at Baekhyun with curious eyes. 

"Look there Janggu ya!" he pointed into the direction where the footprints ended. "Go look for Taemi!" Janggu looked at him like he didn't understand and Baekhyun lowered his head. Then suddenly Janggu ran off sniffing the snow. 

"Janggu! You're such a good dog!" he barked and ran off. Baekhyun ran after him with all his might. The others weren't fast enough to catch up but were able to hear the others shouting. 

"Call the ambulance!!!" Baekhyun shouted. He continued to run after Janggu then.....

.....a small figure.....

.....lying in the snow.....

.....leaning against a tree trunk with closed eyes.....

He froze.

 

(earlier)

Taemi stomped out of her room with heavy steps. She left her letter on the table. 

She left for the kitchen, ignoring the others. She felt emotionless, she couldn't feel anything. And didn't want to. When she was in the kitchen and no one seemed to notice her, she went to the door which let do the backyard. She opened the door and felt the cold air brushing against her skin making her shiver.

She stepped outside, immediately the coldness flushed into her feet. 

She didn't even mind putting on some clothes or shoes or a jacket. On purpose. 

She wanted to go and never come back again. She hadn't enough energy anymore to fight. She was done with her life. 

She stomped through the snow heading towards the woods and soon couldn't feel her hands and feet anymore. Not feeling her feet anymore caused her to trip and fall into the cold snow. It felt like she was walking around for hours, but honestly she didn't even know. 

She dragged herself up with the last power she had and leaned against a tree trunk. She felt how her body was soon completely frozen. Not feeling any pain, her limps were completely numb. She closed her tired eyes. It's over soon, she sighed, breathing in and felt her lungs in pain as she felt it freezing. It's soon over...Her head tilted to the side and she passed out. 

 

 

"Kim Taemi!!!" Baekhyun was frozen for a moment then he ran up to her as fast as he could and let himself fall down into the snow next to her. Janggu began to her hands. He cupped her cheeks and felt her skin cold as ice.

"Kim Taemi." He said her name softly and caressed her cheeks. "Wake up please!" He felt her pulse and sighed in relive that she was at least alive. She shifted her head. She was pale, dark circles surrounded her eyes and her lips turned blue and purple.

As soon as she felt the warm touch of Baekhyun's hand she flinched.  

"Oppa." He heard her rough and weak voice. He quickly got out of his jacket and wrapped it around her. The sudden warmness around her body made her groan slightly.

"Babo." Baekhyun whispered as he hold her tight in his arms.

"Oppa. Do you like that girl?" She whispered weakly. 

"Come on let's get you out of here." he said and pulled her up and hurried to carry her into the direction of the house. 

"Baekhyun is coming!" Suho shouted. 

"He found Taemi!" Jongin's eyes widen as he saw Taemi in his arms. 

"Oh god is she okay?!" the others came running. A paramedic came with a thermal blanket and got her into the amulance car.

"I'm her mother." Mrs. Kim said and  they let her into the car. 

"Who are you?" The man asked Baekhyun, he wanted to go with them, he was too worried.

"I'm....." he didn't know what to say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter