Sungchan: Office Ruckus

Luhan: My Annoying Husband? (Sequel to Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Who knew making love was so... exhilirating?

...

Oh my.

Did I just say that aloud?

After we did that "thing" last night, Lulu was much more clingy to me. He was two times sweeter, two times funnier, and two times more annoying the next day.

But what's funnier with all of this was that I was in a very very good mood.

"That was amazing..." Luhan said over breakfast.

"Shut up."

"Don't tell me you didn't like it," Luhan quickly teased.

"Shut up," I remained firm. But I smiled.

Lulu laughed and stood up. He went around the table and back-hugged me. "Don't worry. I liked it, too." He winked and kissed me square on my lips.

"Shut up."

 

****************************************

 

As usual, Lulu drove me to work, and we were all smiles on the way. He parked the car in front of the office and waited for me until I get out. But this time, he went out with me. He turned off the engine and went out with me.

I looked at him. "Hey, where are you going?"

He closed the car and went beside me. "Can I go and see the building inside?"

I shook my head. "No, Luhan, I don't think I'm allowed to bring someone with me to work–"

Before I could even continue, Lulu already pulled me by my elbow and dragged me to the building. This kid, really! While we walked, he awed at the building like a kid being brought to the amusement park.

"Chan-Chan, this place is huge..."

"I know."

Our hands were intertwined along the way, and I'm already getting stared at. It's either because I brought an outsider, or because they were wondering if I brought a kid.

Probably the last one.

I tugged on Luhan's hand. "Lulu, come on. You're gonna get me fired this early–"

He raised a finger over his lips and had this seriousness all over his face. "Ssh. Be quiet. You're making a ruckus." Then he grinned.

I sighed. There's no way getting past this brat.

Luhan was still wandering around the lobby–take note, just the lobby!–and pulled me to where he wanted to go when I suddenly saw Jin on his way towards us. He hasn't seen us yet, but I'm sure he will.

I nervously tugged on Lulu's jacket. "Lulu, it's time for you to go. Seriously," I pleaded while constantly checking on Jin if he saw us. He still hasn't.

Lulu was looking up at a life-size painting of Pororo. Damn. "Chan-Chan..." he mused and pointed. "Pororo~"

"Lulu, seriously?"

"But this is Pororo..."

I almost had my brain shot out of my head. Sometimes, Lulu's cuteness can be cute. Sometimes, it takes the guts out of me.

"Lulu, you seriously need to go–"

"Oh my lord."

I froze.

"Luhan, is that you?"

Luhan's amazed expression (from seeing Pororo) had vanished into a face of disgust as soon as we turned to look at our acquaintance. Lulu's jaw dropped. "Kim Seokjin?"

"You remember me!" Jin walked up to

Please log in to read the full chapter