Sungchan: Doctor's Verdict

Luhan: My Annoying Husband? (Sequel to Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Because we were agitated, Lulu and I went straight to the doctor's to find out what this really is.

As much as I am afraid and totally unprepared. I feel a bit excited.

Just... just imagine what it would feel like?

Having... having a living thing inside my body...

Lulu and I were at the hospital ward. He was holding my hand tight. I could really feel how excited he is by the way he suddenly jumped to take me to the doctors.

"Miss, we would like an appointment?" Lulu told the receptionist and talked to her how we would like to see a doctor immediately because we both think I'm pregnant. What a funny thought, actually.

The receptionist smiled widely at us and nodded, and told us that the doctor would be seeing us in a few.

Thank goodness. There weren't many patients, then.

Lulu and I sat at those empty chairs at the waiting area while we wait. He was still holding on to my hand.

He shook my hand and glanced at me. "What do you think it is?"

I shrugged and tried to hide a smile. "I don't know, either."

"But I know you want it to be something," he grinned.

I nodded. "Of course."

He chuckled to himself, still holding on to my hand. "What do you want the baby to be? Boy or girl?"

I laughed. "So you're already trying to guess what they are?"

He nodded innocently.

I tilted my head and thought to myself. "Hm... I want it to be a girl, of course. I want to try braiding her hair. Like the one Elsa in Frozen has." I looked at him. "You want it to be a boy, don't you?"

He pouted as he thougtfully spoke. "Not really. I told you. I want twins. Girl, because I want to be my baby girl's guardian. And boy, so that we could wrestle."

"Wrestle?"

"Uh. Yeah."

I frowned. "I'm not gonna let you wrestle my baby boy if that happens."

"No, no. What I meant was when he grows up. You know. Guy buddy."

"Aish, Lulu."

We laughed. After that, we both went to a long silence.

I'm pretty sure we're already thinking in advance. Me, I was thinking about those things that I should prepare as a mommy. Lulu? Probably the expenses. And the games he would like to play with the baby.

But overall, I was just thinking of us as a family. What would it be like for all of us?

I just wonder.

"Mr. Luhan?" the receptionist called. "You and your wife are up." The woman smiled and pointed to a door with a nod.

Luhan and I stood up, still hand in hand, and went inside the doctor's room.

There were two chairs in front of the desk table. So I sat in one, and Lulu in the opposite side. The doctor was behind her table. She kind of look like she was already in her mid-fifties, but when she looked at us and smiled warmly, she aged lesser than she's supposed to be.

"So, how may I help the two of you?" she asked.

Lulu and I looked at each other. I'm not sure who's going to speak first. But then I coughed and started anyway. I'm just not sure how to say it though. "Um, doctor, you see, um, I've been having these... uh... signs, that... uh... I'm expecting."

Her face brightened. "Oh. I see." She looked at Luhan. "Seems like you two are excited."

Luhan and I both suppressed a laugh.

"So, have you been feeling exhausted for the past few days for no reason?"

I nodded.

"Headaches?"

I nodded.

"

Please log in to read the full chapter