Luhan: Wake Up Call

Luhan: My Annoying Husband? (Sequel to Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend)
Please log in to read the full chapter

lol guys I suggest you to listen to the song because it's cute :D

My eyes popped open. It's morning already. The sun's shining through the window and my eyes burn already. I turn my head to check if the girl I married is still there.

Chan-Chan is still fast asleep in my arms. Good. She's not a runaway bride.

I try to carefully turn my body sideways to look at her better. I'm pretty sure Sungchan feels the same way as me, that we're still at awe at how we ended up like this. It's really very rare for childhood friends to end up together.

I stare at her face a while longer. Chan-Chan always tells me that her morning face is so downright horrible. I agree. Just to annoy her. But I don't care. Because I can see through that morning face and all I see is a pretty girl. And Chan-Chan doesn't even care that she looks horrible in the morning–another thing I like about her. It just makes her even prettier.

I carefully pushed Sungchan away and get up. I'm trying to let go of the stereotypical image that women are the ones supposed to wake up early to make breakfast. Since Chan-Chan and I's relationship are different, I'm trying to make everything different too.

She insisted last week to wake up before me. But I guess she can't win over me this time since she's still asleep.

I trudge down the steps quietly and peek at the wall clock. Twenty minutes before seven. Twenty minutes to prepare for Chan-Chan's breakfast.

I headed to the kitchen.

First of all, this is crazy. I'm not a cook. But I'm trying and learning to be. Second of all, we haven't gotten the time to go to the grocery and buy some food for us. The only thing I saw were pancakes. And we already had pancakes yesterday.

Oh well.

I still did the pancakes: mixed the powder and everything and put eggs and all the doowops. Chan-Chan taught me this. Just another proof I'm a noob in the kitchen.

I was halfway through finishing the pancake mixture–I've already done a dozen–when I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Lulu?" Chan-Chan's croaky voice reached the kitchen.

I didn't reply. I waited for her to appear in the kitchen because I was still finishing the pancakes.

"I told you I was going to wake up this ti

Please log in to read the full chapter