Page 8 - Waking Beast

Lesson to Kiss

Finally taking the bait, now Eric is heading to the studio which is located on the 3rd floor of the building after couple hours finishing some documents first. We are following the latter from behind.

I notice all co-workers greet him along the way. The female co-workers with their dreamy eyes admiring their super handsome boss and male co-workers who would kill to have a look like that.

He make few turn and now is infront of the studio door. He turns the knob and go inside. We wait for some seconds before we get in.

I adjust my eyes to the studio lights. Now I can see Jaejoong and Hyesung standing side by side. Behind them is a wide white screen and some properties like beach balls and surfing board.

Jaejoong is covered in black tank top and tight half ripped blue jeans. His makeup also drawn in dark shading, emitting a massive luring aura, while Hyesung is...

Oh my good Goddes Venus the owner of eternal beauty! What had happened to our Hyesung? His golden lock is dyed brown now styled in messy way but oh so hot, his lips are glistening in pink and his eyes!

Did I mention his eyes earlier? They just become more intense with warm brown shading not mentioning he is currently wearing a thin white cotton shirt that is slightly bigger than his size and it sleeves are folded up. It has wide collar so it ily reveal some skin on Hyesung's top and his collarbone, while his legs are nicely wrapped in 3/4 beige pants.

I wish I could just jump off and kiss him.

"Shut up you ."

I'm not ert I'm just saying what I was thinking. Don't you think the same M?

"Me? No. Maybe our Prince, yes."

I don't know what was Eric thinking back then when he heard that Hyesung was helping Mupid in the studio. I bet he had no clue. But now I can see clearly he get stoned witnessing a new born Hyesung striking poses under the flash light.

Waking his desire, aren't you?

"Bingo."

While the princess who has been our topic still not aware of Eric's present because he is too busy moving his stiff body on our photographer demand and eyes not leaving the camera.

Eric, like a boss he is, pull a chair behind the flashes and comfortly sit down, crossing his arms and legs, enjoying the scene before his eyes.

"Okay, that was excellent guys! Hyesung-ssi, you've done well. Jaejoongie, seconds please." Yunho exclaims. "We're taking break now." All crew put down their instrument and scattered to their own ways.

Just when finally Hyesung can let out his breath he had hold of nervous, he hear hands clapping from the other side. It gives him royal shock as it comes to his aware that the one who is giving him applause is none other than Eric.

"E.. Eric. What are you doing here?" he choked on his words.

"Watching you?"

"Sorry..." he suddenly feel guilty as he remember stack of files he had left for this photo session. "I didn't plan this Eric, I..." he unconsciously envelopes himself with his both arms, as he feels the room temperature suddenly drop, or so he thought. He blames the thin and too revealing fabric he is wearing .

"Why not?" Sensed Hyesung shivering, Eric instinctively takes off his coat and covers Hyesung's body. "You're beau.." I 'm so sure he was going to say beautiful "I mean you may consider modelling. You're so good just now." bless you Eric and your ing pride.

"You think so? Th.. thank you." is all he can reply with his remaining strength. Deep inside his heart is hammering like crazy that he want to dig a hole and bury himself before the other realize.

"Come, you've done right? Lets have lunch." And Eric now holding his hand is not helping at all.

 

 

"Well well, hardworking are we?”

Oh! Cupid? He suddenly appear from nowhere giving me heart attack. Oh he is so handsome today, covered in white clad. And look at his cute cheek when he smiles. He's so gorgeous in any condition, thats all I can say.

"What are you doing here C?" his twin snap.

"Calm down twinnie I don't come to supervise you. I come for them." finger pointing to the young photographer and his model at the back corner under a dim light. Both now starring deeply to each other, Yunho is currently fixing Jaejoongs apparels. Or so it seems.

Oh, so they are...?

"Yup, its about their time now. Had been long in my waiting list. Hehe." He starts pulling his arrow, "Can you sense their desire? Oh can you see that?"

The young photographer now leaning in slowly to the model. Closing the distance between their lips.

"Hear that, their heart beat synchronized now. See that spark starts coming out their heart? Oh I love it."

"What are you waiting for? Shoot them already and get off here."

"Not yet twinnie, not yet. That is merely 3 lux. Give them some more seconds."

Which Mupid rolls his eyes on him.

The sparks is growing more visible and larger as they kiss more passionate.

"Ok, go go you shoot them!" suddenly he passes his arrow to Mupid

"Why me?"

"I'm giving you my honour."

"Geez.." Mupid mumble but still taking the arrow and pull it off.

Woosh.

The arrow launched, emerged into their heart and boom, fueling the flame of eternal love, in instant burning inside out their bodies. Beautiful.

Cause baby you are fireworks~

"See M, perfect flame is not made only by right number of flux, it also need your feeling."

"But you shoot them back then when Eric was hovering Hyesung that time, they merely had sparks."

"Nah, that is completely my fault. My patient is wearing thin and I did gamble on them. Hehe."

"Now now, do you fully aware that you had confess to me? That the great Cupid actually made mistake to?"

"Of course twinnie, we all made mistake right?"

Cupid flash his sweetest smile and pull his twins face giving him a peck right on his lips.

"The C? I'm not your baby twin anymore!" the victim fight back by slapping his twins cheek gently.

"Oh, I forgot that. My mistake, again." Where he throw whole hearted laugh on his own joke. "See you M, love you." and with that last word he disappear into thin air.

Wow, he kissed you?

"What? Get use of that."

Now now, I'll think twice of my plan kissing Cupid.

 

 

As desperate as we wanted to follow Eric and Hyesung, we have to stay at the studio, finishing whatever job needed to be finished. People will go suspicious if we just disappear like that. By the end of the day, all crew gathered and our photographer give some words.

"See you tomorrow in editing session, hyung." Yunho bidding goodbye. Beside him, Jaejoong carrying his bag, already changed to his casual clothes of plain t-shirt and jeans. But still, even without any makeup he still look quit pretty for a guy.

"Yeah, see you." Mupid halt his step and turn back. "Congratulation by the way. You two." Leaving the two staring at each other, not having any clue what is Mupid congratulating. We are supposed to not knowing about their current relationship aren't we?

 

 


 Aaaaand... that is a all I can give so far.

So how do you think reader? Do you like the twincest Mupid/Cupid part and Yunjae as cameo? khkhkh

Anyway, thank you so much for all subs, votes and comments. I love you guys! <3