Page 2

Lesson to Kiss

Hi everyone ^^)/

Again and again forgive me for my snail writing, but believe me I write this story again soon I have free time (and good mood)

for Mon who has difficulty getting my word I'm sorry,, I fix that. when the writer is talking to M, it will shown with italic fonts.

for Kiddo and for all readers, I'm sorry if theres wrong grammar or typos. Kkk, you can kick me later.

Thank you so much for votes and comments! I love you all!!

Enjoy! ^^

 


 

“So you’re the new fashion writer. I didn’t expect you come earlier.” The Casanova man gesturing to Mupid, please him to sit down.

Your name is Lee Minwoo, remember, Lee... Min…

But he flicked me before I complete my word. I’m hanging upside down, my leg tied by the silver thread,  trying with all might to get back on his shoulder again. I swear the next time he do this to me I’ll bite him hard!

“Yes, my name is Lee Minwoo.” He shake hand with the guy and sit down comfortably, transferring his weight back, pressing me –whos still hanging- hard to the chair.

Ugh! Ghear Gheus! ghet me kigh ghim ghust ho ghance! (red : Dear Zeus! Let me kill him just for once!)

I need light, I need to witness this scene! I crawl out for my sake, turn out I pop out under Mupid’s armpit. What a ewwy place, but its okay, I can see clearly now.

“Nice to meet you Lee Minwoo-ssi. I’ve red all your resume and I’m really glad you can join us here. Your writings are good, like … wine, dreamy and fascinating. Your taste in fashion is somehow…classy.” The Casanova smiles, displaying his fine pearly teeth. Oh he’s so handsome if he smile that way. Ignore that wrinkle at his eyes, and that visible eyebags. Oh.. he is so…

Ugh! Mupid! Stop pressing me!

“Thank you Mun Junghyuk-ssi, I…don’t know if my taste of fashion can be described like .. that. But I’m happy to hear that and honestly I can’t wait to toast the readers…”

“I really like your diction!” the Casanova laughed and lapping his hands while Mupid drop jaw not getting which part of his speech was considered to funny. “Just call me Eric, please.”

“Oh, ok, Eric. I … “

“You know what Minwoo-ssi, not just my writer, I hope we can be good friend from now on.”

Eh, this guy is so easy trusting people? He wanna be friend with this criminal face?

Ergh, Mupid!

He squeeze my head!

“Thank you so much Eric, well your sense of picking friend is really good.”

“Oh yes, I’m expert of cooking people right from the first sight.” He smirked. “Let me introduce you to my secretary.” He push a button on the phone and speak “Hi dear, would you step in my office?” Theres no answer but the Casanova neither waiting for reply. He just ended up his order.

Seconds later, came knocking on the door. Its opened and revealing the pretty guy we met earlier.

“Eric-ssi, you…call me?” fixing his glasses to his nose bridge.

“Hyesungie, come and meet this new wine of ours.” The Casanova stood up, approaching the pretty guy.

“Oh, I don’t know that you’re the new writer. Emm.. My name is Shin Hyesung. I am the secretary.” He length his arm for shake. But wait, whats that blushing on his cheek? He is a shy guy?

“And whats with Eric-ssi? Just how long you had knew me dear?” hooking his right arm to the pretty guy waist. And oh my dear Aphrodite the goddess of all romance! That flirting words make the blushing gone madly red!

“Uh oh, ok, Eric-ss.. Eric … Minwoo-ssi, nice to meet you. If .. if you need anything else just call me. I.. I’m going back to my desk.” He bowed and quickly leaving us. I could see him still shivering by the mans touch. Poor him.

“He’s always like that, a little clumsy. But I like him so much, he can handle everything well.” Eyes to the closed door and smiled. “He’s my cupcake.”

Ok cullinary obsessed Casanova, we noted your ability of linking ones character with food. I wonder what you will call me if you can see me right now.

“Toothpick.”

You in idiot! Toothpick is inedible!

“Excuse me?” I think the Casanova heard what Mupid was mumbling.

“Ah, I mean, sweet. You’re so kind with everyone, even giving them nickname. So what you call your female writer?”

“Umm…theres no female on this floor. Its only me, Hyesungie and three other writer. The last female  on this floor ran out crying accused me giving her false hope.” He shrugged his shoulder. “She’s the one you replacing. But don’t worry, we have female co-workers on other floor, if you need them.”

Of course if you treating all people way to sweet like that. Can’t you see your so called cupcake was dead blushing back then! Heck, he is head over heel to you Mr. Sweet tooth. Even Mupid will fall for you if he’s gay.

“Oh, its not like that… I’m just…”

“Its okay Minwoo-ssi, sometimes man need beautiful scene right?”

Yeah, you’re right Mr. Casanova, Mupid is setting his eyes to every goddess exist up there.

Mupid wanted to hit me again, but I jumped. Muahahaha! He missed me he missed me.

“Oh, by the way, about your accommodation, you can take your keys at Hyesungie right after you sign the contract. It will be an apartment. He will show you the place. You can start working tomorrow.”

We got an apartment? Oh, he’s really one of a kind. Which boss will give such treat to his co-worker?

“Thank you Eric-ssi, I’ll do my best.” Mupid faking a smile. It makes his eyes less visible. “I’ll visit Hyesung-ssi then.”

“Ah, one more thing. Please be gentle with my cupcake.” He winked.

And whats that supposed to mean? Mupid just nods lightly acting that he gets what the Casanova said.

We now heading to the pretty guy’s room. Its next to the casanova’s room but smaller.

“Excuse me, Hyesung-ssi.” Hearing Mupid by the door, he quickly wear his hanging glasses. Yes, he’s indeed beautiful without that thick framed glasses. He’s sweeter than Zeus’s cupcake. I would fall for him if I’m gay.

“You stupid small head, you’re a female!” Mupid gritting his teeth.

I can do plastic surgery and change to a man and be a gay for him!

“Idiot, you’re the most pathetic fairy I ever met. Can you even change to human?” half whispering.

You’re welcome pathetic God, maybe I can ask that for my prize soon after this case solved. But can you even solve this case?

“Yes, Minwo-ssi, come in.”

We stop arguing and sit down on the fluffy couch, registering everything in his room. The interior is dominated by white shades and some natural colours. So clean and well arranged. If I take a deep breath I can smell slight scent like caramel…vanilla…something makes you want to eat. Is it his perfume?

“I’m sure you had a good time with Mr. Eric.”

“Yes, he’s so kind.” Mupid reply.

“He’s the kindest human alive.” visible pinky tint spring on his cheek. Oh he’s so cute! “Right Minwoo-ssi, shall we sign the contract now? I’ll explain about some points and please ask me anything if you don’t understand.”

His voice is so soft and he explains everything like a river flowing, the company goals, rules and job descirption. I’m sure Mupid didn’t catch it. I’ll just send it to his GDB in case he forget.

“And about the apartment, I’ll take you there right after this. Its just three blocks away from Mr. Eric’s apartment. This is your apartment and car key, its parked in the basement parking lot. Please use them well.”

“Nee, thank you very much Hyesung-ssi.”

“You’re welcome.”

Like what he said, now we’re in his car, brand new white chevy sedan that suit his personality.  He has small panda doll hanging by his mirror and panda themed pillows back there. I’ll note that, he likes panda.

“Nice car, must be cost pretty bucks.” Mupid start a courtesy.

“Mm… I didn’t buy it actually. Its Mr. Eric’s gift.” Both me and Mupid share glance.

“Oh, you’re so lucky, I guess he only give special thing to his long-term employee right?”

His facial turn sad at the last part. He sad of being employee? No, he sad that he is just Eric’s employee. He expect more.

“You right.” He force a smile. His lips made curve but not his eyes.

“May I know how long have you work there?”

Nice M, go on I’ll record this.

I flick out my own SGDB which S is stand for satellite. Its way smaller than GDB. I settle myself on Mupid’s lap, carefully scanning his facial expression.

“I work there since I graduated from college. So its about 11 or 12 years now…”

“Woah…!! That long?!” even Mupid cant believe it.

After half an hour we reach our promised apartment building.

“Thank you for your time Hyesung-ssi, be careful on your way home.”

“Its ok Minwoo-ssi, I also live three blocks from here. Right under Mr.Eric’s unit. Goodbye, see you tomorrow.”

And he leaves us clueless. If Eric is taking so much care to Hyesung, then why there’s no love trace in his heart? Let me check this dude once again.

Yo M, link your GDB with mine.

“Slow down Ai, lets take a break.”

He smiles. Not that sincere kind of smile but the scary threatening one. And he called me with my name? It brings shiver more than when I saw vampire.