Page 1

Lesson to Kiss

Stupid Mupid fall from the skies. Stupid Mupid lands on his .

Beside a loud thud I heard and some cracking bones, I can say he is completely fine. We’re now on the yard of I don’t know where and it seems every human notice him. Hey, don’t count me cause I’m invisible to human eyes. Its only gods can see me. Halfheartedly to say, Mupid is one.

To be true, I wonder how this creature will fulfill his assignment with such bad track record. I’ve red all about him and somehow it bring me doubt. From ten case given, he makes four couple break, two cheating and three mens remains single. Only one survived, and you don’t want to know how he can survive.

Ah, I’d rather with Cupid now. You have no idea how perfect he is. He’s handsome, smart  and ta… Ah, no. Tall is not one of his feature. But he surely can do his job well. All case completed and he makes everybody happy. All couples ended married and every singles found their partner.

“Hello, did you think I’m glad to be here with you? Absolutely NO! If you didn’t start this we would not have kicked here!!” patting his filthy pants. His face turn red like Hellboy along with horn and pointy fang.

“Yah! Stop it! Don’t write craps!” he suddenly hit my head hard!

OUCH!! Yah! Mister evilish god! Don’t act like evil if you’re not one! Cause I think you’re more like evil than god and I have right to write down what I think and what I see!

With my words, he turn silent for a while. And he walks away without saying a word.

Hey, where are you heading?

He remains silent along the way, now we’re in a building not far from the yard we’d land. Wait, I read that big plank. Its written in hangul. Ah, so we’re in Korea now? Its written publishing company. Shinhwa publishing company.

“I need to go to bathroom.” Finally. “Don’t follow me!” He walks to the door with bathroom sign on.

Sorry, but now I’m attached to your shoulder. You see, this silver thread here. How long it is? Ah! Just about 300 in millimetre! Except you detach your shoulder I won’t follow you. And I think that’s not how its going to be. Dearly Mupid I’m your writer now for god sake!

Aish… If only I didn’t stole Zeus’s cupcake.

“What? You stole Zeus’s cupcake?”

What can I do? It was so tempting back then.

“And that’s why you’re transfered to me?”

Unfortunately, yes. You’re the only god who need surveillance, ehrm, writer.

Now we’re in bathroom cubical. Mupid is doing some movement. He clap and then flick his right finger so a transparent-glass screen like appear from his left palm.

“Call Cupid.” And there Cupid figure appear on the screen.

Just like video call if it compared to human technology. Its called GDB, Gods Data Bank. Theres Hermes signature on the top of it. Why? Simply cause he create it. He tired of sending all message passed through him so he made that stuff. Brilliant. And cute if I may add. He’s both smart and cute and he has that radiant smile.  

“Hi twinnie! How do you do?” Cupid warmly greet. Ah, he’s waving to me…

Hi Cupid, I’m fine. And how do you do? I warmly reply and waving back to him.

“Shut up its not for you.”

“Calm down M. Don’t be rude to your writer.” He warn Mupid. How gentle he is.

“Ok, fine. Can you help me with this?”

“Ah yes, I’ve send the data to your GDB. Theres only one case you should accomplish, but its truly the hardest one. I’ve tried it couple months ago but still no progress.”

“Nothing so hard for me C.” he raise his left brow along a dirty smirk you will see on film when a villain is being arrogant.

“Yah! Shut up!”

Ok fine.

“Well done then M. I’m a little busy right now, fixing fighting couples. If theres anything you want to ask, call me next hour ok.” With that Cupid cut off the line. Leaving me here again with his evilish god twins.

“SHUT UP!” He wants to flick my ear but I can shun this time. And that’s make him more angry. Khkh.

“Is everything fine sir?” A soft voice asking from the outside. Is it a girl? I don’t think so, its male bathroom so he must be a man.

“Yes, I’m fine.” Mupid reply while checking the data sent to his GDB. He touch the screen here and there and some image appear.

But I still wonder how can a man have voice that soft. Anxiously, I jump a little to pass the cubical line. Aish, he is… a man. But…why so pretty? I land on Mupid shoulder and jump again. He’s wearing thick framed glass and his bangs falls right on his brows. I land, jump again. And his skinny feature.

“Would you please stay still?” Mupid grit his teeth half whispering. Sorry. So I steal glance to Mupids GDB.

Hey, that is the pretty man I just saw out there.

“Are you sure?” Mupid glance to me.

Yes, absolutely sure.

He quickly push the door but the man isn’t there anymore.

“Ok, lets check his data.” Mupid flick out his GDB again and now the data is screened.

His name is Shin Hyesung, age 34, height 179, weight 61, blood type A. No partner record, so this guy is practically alone for along of his life. But wait, his heart has affection trace which belong to… This guy?! Another mans image appear on the screen. He looks like wealthy casanova for me. Hair gelled up, handsome face, dark skin and other masculine features that can make every girl flattered with only one word.

Can we see that guys profile?

“Wait a second. I don’t have the data. Lets just ask Hermes. Call Hermes.”

“Hi M. Another punishment?” there Hermes, having his lunch. Ah I forget, its noon already.

“Yeah, can you help me with this guy? Send me his profile ok.”

“Ok,” he touch his screen here and there “done”

“Thanks. And send me that croissant. I want it.”

“Aish..” Hermes beefed but with a clap of his hand the pointed croissant now on Mupid’s hand along with his figure disappearing.

While munching his croissant he check the mans profile.

Can I have a little bit of that, M? He chip a bit and give it to me. Thanks. Wew, Hermes do cook well.

So, his name is Mun Junghyuk. Well known as Eric. And what I guess before is just literally match. Wow, this guy has so much partner record but hey, theres no affection in his heart trace. Don’t tell me he never fall in love?! But what about his former partners? Geez this guy is just so unbelievable.

“So writer, this is our next mission. To bring this two guy together.” Mupid comes while disappearing his GDB. We walks out the bathroom and take lift to sixth floor, the guy office.

Few steps walking out the lift, we’re bumped to a man. Papers scattered on the floor and Mupid is being kind helping the…it’s the pretty guy! Hey its him! Mupid glance to me signing –oh yeah I know, shut up.

“I’m sorry sir. I didn’t see you. I’m really sorry.” The pretty guy apologize.

“Nah its ok.” Stand up and give all the papers back to the pretty guy.

“Hyesungie!” another man passing over. Eh, it’s the casanova man! “Hows your lunch?” he smile brightly.

“Ah, good sir. Ah no, fine. Its fine sir.” And the Hyesungie blushing like idiot.

“Trakk…!” and again, he is tripped by a flower pot.

Yo M, we’re in a deep I guess.

“I guess so."