Pre-chapter

Lesson to Kiss

My name is Ai, and I'm the writer of The Book.

Another one fine day on cloud nine.

“Its not cloud nine its heaven kingdom you idiot! Write correctly or I’ll kick your !”

Sorry. That’s Mupid cursing dear reader. Mupid is God of love which is Cupid twin and son of Venus, goddess of beauty, fertility and prosperity. And his father is Vulcan, the God of fire which means he also the grandson of the king of gods Zeus. And Zeus’s wife is Hera, which means Hera is his grandmother and do you ever heard Hercules? He is..

“Ya! Stop it would you! Its not like we’re gonna talk about my whole family here!”

Okay okay. Calm down dude. Just let me begin this story.

“Like it gonna be good, you idiot writer.” He stick his tongue out.

Ok, I’m sticking my tongue to you to! ! And should I stick my middle finger to?

“You son of a !” there he cursing me again! Am not gonna be good to you!

(and I can’t continue it anymore since I have to give some lesson to this stupid bastard!) 

“Oh please, dear writer and dearly son Mupid. Would you two just SHUT THE UP!” suddenly Venus come to stop me and Mupid to kill each other. Of course with her beautiful appearance and manner.

“Oh, thank you dear writer.” She flash her sweet humble smile. You’re welcome my dear goddess.

“You leech!” and her ungrateful son again, sticking his tongue out to me.

“Stop it Mupid or I’ll give you another punishment.” His mother threatening. “Why cant you just be as gentle as Cupid?”

“Cause I’m not him!”

“Ok, at least be gentle to the writer, she’s gonna write all of our stories in The Book and give it to Zeus. Let him read your good attitude, ok.”

“Why write a stupid book? People write in blog nowadays, just for your information.” cynically throw a glance to me.

Ok. You’re dead Mupid. You’re dead!

“You are the dead one!”

“STOOOOPPP!!” the old lady shout again.

“I’M NOT OLD I’M IMMORTAL BEAUTY YOU !”

Oops.Wrong diction.

"Mupid! You're punished! And writer, you go with him!"

But I didnt do anything wrong! He start it first!

"Two option kids. Listen to me carefully. Both of you, first option, go down there to earth and finish that case Cupid can't solve, bring a beautiful story for me. Or second option, I'll report this silly quarrel to Zeus." she say it all while smiling. What a really good manner she have.

"Ok fine. Dont tell Zeus. I'm done with all his silly punishment."

The silly punishment he mean is cleaning all heavens closet. Khkh.

"Shut up."

I'm just doing my job. Writing and telling stories.

"Stupid writer."

Okay I'm so done with you brainless rat!

"SHUT UUPPPP!!! YOU BOTH GO DOWN!!"

And that raging old lady kick our to earth. 

### This part I had crumpled and throw it to rubbish. Next chapter is exactly the true one. ###