Let's dance, shall we?

❋ Falling together with you ❋

              A few weeks passed by and Hongbin was already tired from the hide and seek game. Sure, he can hide from Ravi. But Ken always found him first, dragging Hongbin along forcefully although he knew full well that putting both in the same place result in a very sticky situation. At one time, Ravi almost punched Hongbin but he was fortunately saved by Hakyeon. However, Ken being Ken, still believe they can become friends or even beyond the bond of friendship. Hakyeon and Leo shrugged at Ken's idea, believing that only hell can make them stand each other.

For the twentieth day, Ken again tugged Hongbin towards their usual meeting place. Hongbin slumped his shoulder, not wanting to go there. Anywhere is fine, but not there.

If I had to meet that damn guy, I had better stayed in the library.  

A sigh escaped Hongbin's lip as Ken pulled him inside the cafe. How could he resist when Ken practically almost pouted when he said he doesn't want to. He saw Ravi ( Damn blondie) , Hakyeon and Leo, chattering and laughing among themselves. The laughter died when the eldest saw Ken coming. He chuckled.

" Again? "

Ken pushed Hongbin to a seat next to Ravi. " Hey guys, here is our new member of the group since 2 weeks ago " 

When Hongbin's eyes met Ravi's , sparks of hatred started to rose. Both of them turned their heads, averting their gaze.

" New member ? As if.  It's been forever since he last came to this school " Ravi replied irritatedly. " And why is the girly guy here, Ken? I thought he was a scaredy-cat " He scoffed. 

" Oh, thank you for flattering me. A scaredy-cat like me shouldn't be much of a trouble to you, after being -slapped by my oh-so-girly hand two weeks ago " Hongbin jeered. Hakyeon immediately dropped his smile at the sight in front of him.

" Guys, stop. We're here not to fight. " Hakyeon alerted them and both of them went quiet. Getting on Hakyeon's bad side is the last thing they wanted to do.

Leo instantly gave a soft pat on Hakyeon's shoulder, afraid he might lose his control. As quickly as he got mad, after a pat from Leo he regained his smile. Both Ken and Leo heaved a sigh of relief. 

" Thanks, Leo. And where are we just now ? Ah, how about we order something first ? I'm starving " 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

Hongbin went back into his bedroom after the school finished. He was too exhausted and wanted nothing but a peaceful nap. When he swung open the door, he accidentally stepped on a piece of paper. Hongbin picked it up, only to realize that it was a letter . He glanced over at the dorm hallway and saw that every room had one of it. This must be from the school then.

He tore the letter and unfolded it carefully before reading it.

 Dear students, 

You're invited to the ball tomorrow at 9 o'clock to celebrate the school's tenth anniversary at the First Ballroom....... bla bla bla.

Hongbin tossed the letter aside. Pfft, a ball? What a waste of time.

He landed on the comfy bed, and short after sleep consumed him deeply.

 

 

-------------------

 

 

   The next morning, Hongbin woke up with a high-pitched scream. Ken who was just about to knock the door, immediately rushed in only to realize the door was not locked. Hongbin trembled in fear as his face was shrouded with disgust.

" What happened? Did someone broke in? " Ken asked worriedly while checking for any sign of stolen item. 

" .......Ihadaveryterriblenightmare. " Hongbin replied in one breath.

" Excuse me? "

" Nightmares ! Ugh, why is my life so.... pitiful ? " He faked tears.

" Nightmares? Of what ? " Ken calmed down and sat beside Hongbin.

" Ravi and myself dancing together .......ASDFGHJKLASDF, MY LIFE !! MY POOR LIFE !! " Hongbin covered his face with both of his palm. Ken just snorted and soon after he cracked up.

" Really ? Then maybe you should do it. It's probably a gift from God " Ken snickered.

" A gift, my . Of all things, why HIM?!! " 

" Whatever it is, it's almost late for school. Why don't you take a bath first and talked about it later? " Ken reminded him before he went away, smirking. 

Hehehe, both of you should be prepare for my tricks of the trade. I will prove Hakyeon and Leo that they are wrong and I am right.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : Everyone are already in the story except Hyukkie. But don't you guys worry, Hyuk will never be forgotten :DD Yay for cute maknae appearance~ !!!!