Don't mess with me

❋ Falling together with you ❋

As Hongbin slowly munched his food, he took out his precious notebook and scribbled some notes on exterminating Ken and Ravi from his life. He grinned successfully when a great idea came by, but was immediately stopped when a whisper blew across his ear. He gulped in fear. 

" Woah, that seems fun " 

Hongbin quickly closed his notebook and hold it tightly before turning around, facing none other than Ravi himself. He chuckled amusedly.

" Oh, now I see why you swear to people as you please " He smirked and lifted his eyebrow. Before Hongbin realized it, his notebook was already snatched away and Ravi freely flipped through his diary-like notebook. Hongbin's eyes went wide in shocked and he gritted his teeth in anger.

How dare he... !!

The latter angrily stood up, rattling the table in process which brought attention to them. He slapped Ravi across the face and seized his notebook before leaving the cafe as quickly as he could. Ravi froze in his spot, dumbfounded and surprised as the audience jaw dropped at the brave act of the newcomer. 

The blonde-haired guy then returned to his table solemnly, rubbing his left cheek at the not-so-hurt slap. Ken who just saw Ravi being slapped suddenly burst out laughing.

" So, how does it feel being slapped for the first time in life? " He chuckled teasingly.

" Well, it does not hurt actually. That guy's stamina is poor. It's like being slapped with a pillow filled with feathers"  Ravi shrugged his shoulder. Ken instantly hold out his hand in midair, begging for something. Ravi gave him a confused look.

" What ? " 

" Don't you dare forget about it ! My ten bucks~ " Ken rolled his eyes. Ravi clicked his tongue before opening his wallet and took out some money, giving it to the cheering Ken.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hongbin ran out of the cafe into a garden nearby and panted heavily. He mentally screamed when he remembered what he had done.

, I made an enemy out of the king of enemies !!  Maybe I should hide away for the rest of my school years.

He ruffled his hair angrily and was about to screamed on top of his lung when he saw Hakyeon and Leo passed by. Hongbin immediately brightened up and went toward both of them, greeting them in the process. After a simple greeting and a flash of smile, Hongbin went away to his classroom as class was about to start feeling a little bit happier from the incident before.

" What a cheerful guy " Hakyeon giggled. 

" Hmm " Leo nodded quietly with a hint of jealousy in his eyes, though it went unnoticed by the latter.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Oh, hey you guys ! " Hakyeon waved from far as he entered the cafe, with Leo strolling behind.

" Hi, Hakyeon- hyung, Leo-hyung " Both Ken and Ravi greeted in unison as the eldest took a seat beside Ravi and Leo took a seat beside Ken.

" Why were both of you late? Class is about to start, right? " Ravi asked. 

" Ah, Leo and I were helping the teachers sorting out the transfer student documents. " Hakyeon sighed as he ordered two glasses of cold tea.

" The new guy right? He have a pretty face but a badass attitude " Ravi clicked his tongue. Ken heard the conversation quietly before starting to poke Leo on his cheek, trying to get on his nerve.

" Really? He's fine with me though. Wait, so you had already met him ? " Hakyeon asked curiously.

" Yep, since he came just now with K- " He was abruptly cut in by Ken, who chant loudly as his vocal voice could carry.

" Ravi was slapped by the new guy ~ Lalala~ " 

Hakyeon almost choked. Even Leo who was always expressionless suddenly lowered his head and couldn't contain his laughter inside. Ravi tried to prevent himself from blushing due to the embarrassment he received.

" Pfft, really Ravi? I thought you are a man. What did you do to the poor guy, that you had to be slapped like a girl? " Hakyeon snickered.

" Uh, I snatched his notebook and flipped through it...? " Ravi laughed nervously. 

" And that's what you shouldn't do. It must be his diary or some sort, since he is so possessive over that notebook " The eldest warned. He took a sip of the drink before continuing. " Whatever it is, he seemed okay and somewhat cheerful just now...." 

 

* Ringgggg  Riingggggg *

 

" Oh it's the school bell. C'mon Leo, let's go to class. " Hakyeon got up from his seat and walked away before waving goodbye to Ken and Ravi. Leo nodded and followed Hakyeon behind. When both of them were out of sight, Ravi whispered softly to Ken.

" What's with Leo-hyung ? He's been following Hakyeon-hyung ever since that day...." 

" Dunno. Affection, I guess? " Ken shrugged his shoulder.

Suddenly, Ken yelped when he felt a sharp pain at his foot. He glanced over at Ravi, who smirked evilly.

" That's what you get for telling everyone I had been slapped "

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n : ...and suddenly this chapter was quite long compared to others xD  Anyway, I will try to reduce Hongbin's POV and other's POV, maybe inserting them when the story really needs it. Next chappie will have more Rabin moments :)  As always, thanks for reading, commenting and suscribing my story   ARIGATOU - DESU~  ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)