Success plan

❋ Falling together with you ❋

It's a peaceful evening, but Hongbin's mind was in a mess. Walking lazily to the cafetaria, he saw the stealer aka Ken who was busy eating his food alone and playing with his phone. Hongbin dragged his feet towards the table, though his mind insisted to stay away, preferably in the library.

Hongbin slammed his shoulder bag onto the cafetaria table and everyone stopped in their track for a moment to glance at the source of the sound before continuing their own matter. Ken who almost finished his food lifted his head up, somehow feeling worried and guilty. 

The shorter male gave Ken one of his famous glare before ignoring him and opened his bag, taking out a small piece of paper and wrote something on it. Ken closed his phone and observed Hongbin, until something pop up in his mind.

Eager to know what happened between Hongbin and the strange, unknown male this afternoon ( because Ken loves to poke his nose into other people's business), he tried to open up a conversation by mustering all the courage he had, though part of him knew that Hongbin will try to ignore his question because the cause of Hongbin's moody behaviour just now was definitely him. Nevertheless, trying once is better than never, right?

Ken slowly cleared his throat before putting his clean plate aside. " So, who was that guy yesterday? His name is Hyukkie or something "

Hongbin flinched at the said name but he did not reply. Instead, he passed the written paper to Ken. The latter picked it up and once finished reading, he chuckled in relief. His plan worked!

" Okay, seems like you really want your stuff back. No punching me, please! Oh, and I will tell you the condition later. "  Ken beamed happily in success, forgetting to receive the answer to his question earlier.

Hongbin sighed tiredly, glad that the question could be avoided and clearly disliked the fact that he had to follow Ken's condition. Whatever it is, his camera was the top priority and if threathening did not work, maybe doing what his so-called best friend wants might work out. 

 

-------------------------

 

" So, here are what you should do. Go to Ravi (Ken could heard a slight disapproval from Hongbin) and ask him to dance with you at the ball, tonight " 

Hongbin stared at Ken in disbelieve and disgust. " What? Are you crazy ?? NO.WAY.I'M.DOING.THAT!! YOU KNOW HE'S TERRIBLE! And we're both guys! What the hell are you thinking putting both of us together?! "

The taller male closed his ear with both of his palm, afraid of exploding eardrums and losing his ears. Nevertheless, he giggled at Hongbin's response. " Well, if I'm gonna make you guys become friends, why not putting you both closer than that?" 

Upon Ken's reply, Hongbin's eyes became wide in surprised.

" Wait, Ken..... Are you perhaps, gay ? " He whispered, suspiciously narrowing his eyes before backing away a little.

" What? Noooo, I'm not. I'm bi, if you wanted to know. And sorry, rude guy is not my type " Ken rolled his eyes and scoffed. Seeing the brunette male finally relaxed and composed, he continued on. " Ehem, so.. I will only returned your camera tomorrow IF you do that dance thingy. Okay? "

Hongbin shook his head furiously. " Not okay. Don't you have any other condition? Anything but dancing with a guy? " 

" Unfortunately, no. It's either you dance with him or I will send the camera to Hakyeon-hyung and put up the pictures on the school's bulletin board. Which one do you prefer? " Hearing the words 'camera' and 'pictures', Hongbin's blood drained again and he shuddered in fear. If his mom knew that he brought the camera here, he would be so dead. And no one will put up his pictures for public to see, he will not allow it!

" You're kidding me...you wouldn't do that right? " 

" I can and I will. Well... if you decide not to, then..." Ken trailed off, waiting patiently for the answer.

 " Fine " was all Hongbin could muster as reply, as Ken almost jumped in success. The shorter male walked away immediately after, worried and regret washed over his face. ' How do I solve this troublesome thing and invite the damn guy?

Meanwhile, Ken smiled slyly before flipping open his handphone and typing in it

 

To : Hakyeon-hyung; Leo-pokerface-hyung

From : The ultimate Ken-jumma~

Woohoo! It’s a success! My plan is soo genius >:D I will prove that I’m right and both of you’re stupid~

~(^_^)~

 

He grinned and clicked the ‘sent’ button. Just you guys see!

 

 

 

====================================================================================

 

A/N : Thanks for patiently waiting for this chapter! I’m taking driving classes and others, so I was pretty busy and the writer’s block doesn’t help me either! Luckily, I have already planned the continuation for this chapter, and I will update the next chapter tomorrow! Be prepared >:D

Gracias, and I really appreciate all of my lovely subscribers, commenters, and upvoters! Thanks again and I love you all! <3 <3