Fragment of the past

❋ Falling together with you ❋

" Yo pretty boy~ What are you doing here looking lost in the hallway? Searching for your pink diary ? "

Hongbin lifted his head up, only to have his eyes met with his arch enemy. With hatred etched on his face, Hongbin just turned his head around and decided to zip his mouth shut. He had too much to think about: his lost camera and who would ing dare to enter his room without his permission. He don't have time for immature fights. Much less from him.

Ravi stared blankly at the small response. That's it? No brawls, fights or anything ?

Slightly bitter with Hongbin's quiet reaction, Ravi just shrugged it off before he went away and brushed against Hongbin's shoulder violently.

The brown-haired male sighed in annoyance, rubbing his shoulder gently from the rough encounter. He stomped off and was about to swung open the classroom door when Ken suddenly stood in front of him, holding something covered tightly with an opaque plastic bag. Hongbin raised his eyebrow at the shape of the plastic bag that seemed all too familiar.

" I have something to talk about " Ken started before motioning the latter to follow him. Hongbin carefully observed Ken's weird behavior, feeling worried since Ken did not dragged him like he used to do. He must be hiding something from me.

Once they reached somewhere quiet and would not be disturb by other students, Ken carefully turned his head left and right before fishing out a camera from the plastic bag, which made Hongbin's eyes turned wide. He pointed towards his camera, bewildered and shocked.

" Where did you find that ? "  

" Um, I borrow it ? or more exactly... I stole it ? " Ken sheepishly smiled while rubbing the back of his head.

“ You what? Stole it ? So, you’re the one that broke into my room “Anger started to rise in Hongbin’s voice as he balled his fist. It was not because the fact he will be expelled that he was furious, but mainly because the camera belonged to him. No one can casually touch his belongings, even if it was his friend.

“ Return that back, you piece of Hongbin spat as he sent a deathly glare of I-will-kick-your--if-you-dare-to-try-anything. Ken gulped in fear, but he managed to put up a brave front.

“ No, I won’t “ Ken muttered just loud enough for Hongbin to hear it.

“ Say it again “.

“ I won’t. Please, it’s for your sake! And mine too! “

“ If it’s for my sake, you would return that by now. Don’t regret it if a punch lands on your cutie-pie face”

“ It’s still a no and I’ll be keeping this “

 When Ken finished his sentences, a punch suddenly fly towards him and he shut his eyes tightly, waiting for the punch to hit his face. A moment passed, but nothing came by. Ken slowly opened his eyes, only to realize that Hongbin’s hand was being held back by a stranger with a messy mop of black hair. Ken sighed, relief and curiosity kicking in at the same time.

“ Are you okay? Is this guy bullying you ? “ The unknown male asked in a small voice as he flashed a smile towards Ken. Hongbin turned his head irritatedly, to see who the damn brave person that tried to disturb the sleeping lion. But when he noticed the smile and the sticking-out-of-places black hair, his blood suddenly drained and his face immediately turned pale.

“ H- Hyukkie ? “ Hongbin stuttered as he loosened the grip of his fist and unconsciously backed away. Ken tilted his head in response. Who is this ‘Hyukkie’ ?

Ken gently nudged the brown-haired male and whispered.

“ Wait, Hongbin. Do you know him? “

 Hongbin instantly sent a ‘hmph, I don’t know him’ look and quickly stormed off, forgetting about his precious camera.

Ken blinked his eyes in surprised as he saw Hongbin went away without punching him like a sandbag.

The other guy or Hyukkie just chuckled and apologized on behalf of Hongbin, while Ken threw him a bundle of questions. A ‘who are you? ‘ question was shortly replied with ‘A transfer student’ and ‘What are your relationship with Hongbin ? ‘ was replied with a small chuckle and a nod. The second question had no answers at all, and that made Ken’s curiosity peaked even further.

Okay, who the hell is this guy?

 

----------------------------

 

 

“ Why of all the school in the world, he must attend here? Wait, don’t tell me Mom called him to look after me. Damn Mom! “ Hongbin screamed loudly in his bedroom, trying to vent his anger. Everything doesn’t go his way as he wanted to be. His camera, his so-called friend, his nemesis and now, another trouble show up.

Ugh, damn all of you.

He was about to screamed with a higher pitch, when someone suddenly knocked on the door.

Once, he ignored it.

Twice, he started to get annoyed.

And when the third knocking came by, Hongbin abruptly get off his bed and swung open the door. Crossing his arms, he stared at the visitor.

His jaw dropped when the person right in front of his doorstep is non-other than Hyukkie.

“ How do you know my room, Hyukkie? “ Hongbin said in annoyance while shifting his gaze onto the luggage beside the guy.

Wait, don’t tell me…

“ Well, I’ll be staying here until graduation “ Hyuk replied, smiling softly.

Damn me and my school life.

 

 

===========================================================

A/N : BAHAHA, behold the majestic Hyuk appearance :P As always, thank you for reading, liking, commenting, subscribing and voting :3