First meeting

❋ Falling together with you ❋

Hongbin's POV

After registration, I was told to wait for another student, who is apparantly a senior and will be my tour guide in the school. I was quite content because they said I would have a room to myself since my stepfather paid for it. So, I waited and waited until finally, a bright red-haired guy came to greet me with large smile plastered on his face. Does red hair even allowed in school ground? 

He stopped his steps just infront of me and suddenly, his hand was already on my brown chestnut hair. Uh Oh, danger coming !! I was about to shove his hand away - but , it was too late. He ruffled my hair roughly as he could and hug me tightly in the process, which made me harder to breath. 

" Omo, such a handsome and pretty boy~!!! " He squeeled gleefully. 

I shifted uncomfortably and intently glared at him, but it causes nothing but squeels and more squeels. So, I gave up. 

" Alrighty then, I'm Cha Hakyeon and I will show you around the school for today "  I nodded silently. The purple necktie he's wearing caught my eye. So, he's a senior then....

Before I could ask for freedom, he dragged the tired and exhausted me with my bag towards my dorm, introducing the school and some students along the way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Hakyeon had left Hongbin behind, to talk about something important with another student. Therefore, Hongbin had to find his own bedroom. He wasn't quite familiar with the numbering system in the school as the numbers were jumbled up. Once he was quite sure that the door room had his number, he knocked on the door twice to confirm the room was his room. Hearing no answers, he carefully pushed the heavy door and went in before silently closing the door. When he turned around, his eyes widen in alarm and his jaw dropped. A blonde guy was standing there, almost half- with a towel around his waist. 

" Oh, you're the new-" the blonde guy started. But he was immediately cut off by Hongbin who ran outside as fast as he could. 

" Pfft, what a cute guy " he chuckled before dressing himself up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

, what did I just saw?

Hongbin was about to scream because that damn blonde guy tainted his precious eyes, when he suddenly stopped in his track. Wait, I was supposed to get a room to myself, didn't I? Then why he is...? I should ask Hakyeon-hyung.

He then turned his heels towards the east wing, where he first saw Hakyeon. When he caught the red colour of the guy head amidst the students, he quickly dragged Hakyeon out of the crowd.

" Wha- oh, it's you pretty boy " Hakyeon sighed. 

"Hakyeon-hyung, Why is there another guy in my room? Wasn't I supposed to get a room of my own? " He half-shouted half-whispered. Hakyeon seemed surprised by the statement.

" You were supposed too. Let's go look for your room again. Maybe some rascal were taking advantage of your room" With that, he was dragged forcecully by Hakyeon, again. However, amidst the crowd he could sense a pair of dangerous icy eyes that were directed towards him. He shook his head, thinking that it was just his imagination. 

They went to Hongbin's room again and check for the second time. But this time, it was empty. No blonde guy or anything. He thanked Hakyeon for accompanying him, and jumped on the fulffy bed, feeling relieved and glad. Maybe that guy already went back to his room. But whatever it was, Hongbin was happy that he might not be meeting him again. 

Oh, how wrong you are Hongbin 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n : Hongbinnie, you should know better than letting destiny speaks for you :P  *insert Infinite-destiny*