New school, new life

❋ Falling together with you ❋

Hongbin's POV

 " Woooohooo, Paris, here I come! " Mom shouted happily in the living room, like a child in a candy shop. I chuckled at her childishness.

She had just remarried to a rich guy and was about to go to Paris for honeymoon today. Well, who didn't want that? I would love to go and take pictures there. But it seems like mom had other plans for me, so I waited for her to calm down first. After calming down, she sat next to me, handing a white piece of paper with writings on it. I wonder what it was.

" Hongbin dear, I had to transfer you to a new high school with dorm-" 

" Why? I can take care of myself. Besides, you know how much I hated dorms"  Oh, so that's what this paper is about.

" How can you take care of yourself? You can't even cook and defend yourself. And maybe this is the perfect time for you to make some friends" 

" Mom, not this again. Could I just stay in this house, please? " I pleaded with all my might. I hated the thought of having to share a bedroom with others.

" I have already sent your transfer paper to the principal. Whether you like it or not, you had to go. Your class starts next week "

" Mom! " I mentally cried. Nooooooo! My camera, my computer, my-

" Shush, I'm doing it for your own good. Go pack your stuff " Mom cut in.  

*Ding dong* *Ding dong*

" Uh oh, your stepdad is here. Be a good boy and don't create trouble. I gotta go now." Mom rushed towards the front door, wearing her blue camisole as fast as she could. Although anger started to bubble inside me, I tried my best to fake a smile and waved a 'goodbye' to my mom. Alas, she went off for a nice holiday, while I'm stuck here with hell

" Geez, dorm or whatever. Can't I just stay here? " I muttered to myself angrily while dragging my feet upstairs to pack my stuff. My life had just gone from good to bad. And little did I know, it was about to get worst.

" Ugh, now where is my luggage bag...? "

 

- A few days later -

Arriving at the school, I gape in awe. Woah, do they really need to burn their pocket for a huge main gate? It was 2.5 times my height ! My stepdad must be really rich that he could enroll me into this prestigious high school.

As I fetched my bags from the taxi driver and paid him, I went inside the main gate and strolled inside the school. I past by all sorts of stuff like some students, a beautiful and peaceful garden,some more students, teachers' lounge room and a lake.

" Do they really need to build a man-made lake here? It's not like the students learned how to fish" I mumbled sarcastically. I stopped for a while to absorbed the beautiful scenery and thought it was a good place for taking pictures. I know that camera isn't allowed but I couldn't leave my precious diary behind. After looking right and left for a few times, I carefully took out my beloved camera and snap a few pictures before quickly putting it back inside. That's when I realized that I was in big trouble, when I heard a rustling and mumbling on the other side of the bushes. 

Oh , did someone just saw me snapping pictures? Maybe not. I have to check it out, just in case.

My curiosity got the better of me and I carefully tiptoed towards it, clutching my bag tightly beside me. I peeked through the bushes and saw the back of a guy with black hair and shirt. And he was talking to a cat who looked at him with big, rounded eyes. Something like " I fell in love with someone...etc"

Wait a minute, talking to a.........cat? As lonely as I might seem, I would never talk to a cat.

"This guy sure is a weirdo" I silently giggled. The said guy suddenly perked up and turned around, feeling the presence of another human. He was quiet shocked to see me and blushed when he remembered that I had heard half of his conversation with the cat. Seeing he's so flustered, I quickly apologized.

" Uh, I'm really sorry for disturbing your romantic moment with the cat. Excuse my rude behaviour. I will leave now " I was about to turn around, still feeling funny from what I had just saw, when he suddenly spoke.

" Um, are you a transfer student? I never saw you here before. Are you perhaps....lost?" He asked, expressionless. Seems like the blush effect were already gone. I nodded.

" Where is the main office for registration ?" I asked hopefully. I don't feel like asking others and maybe this guy could help me. 

" It's on the east wing of the school. Along this hallway, you will find a door that connect to the east wing." He pointed towards a door. I guess that's where the east  door is.

" Thank you. My name is Hongbin, Lee Hongbin. I hope we meet again" I held out my hand for a shake, but it took him a while before he shakes my hand back.

" You're welcome. Just called me Leo" With that he runs away, while I'm strugling to carry my bags to the main office with all my might.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n : I'm sorrrry for not inserting any Rabin in this chappie >.< , but I promise Hongbin will meet his prince in the next chapter. WOOHOOO for RABIN!!!!  XDD