Fall Apart

Marriage

IU's POV

I think my world has fall apart when Kris said,"Who are you?".Is this really happening?At the time that I know that  my love towards him is not a one-sided love,he lost his memories.I can't stop crying.I had mixed feelings about this.I don't want to look pitiful in front of him crying so I just ran outside of the room and started to cry whole-heartedly.I can see that Kris is a little bit dumbfounded by my action.It just that I can't hold it much longer.I slowly calm myself down and take out my phone from my pocket.The first thing that I do is call Luhan.

 

*phone conversation IU and Luhan*

IU:Morning Luhan*trying to fake that I'm happy*

Luhan:Morning my lovely IU

IU:Hmm~Luhan can you come to the hospital right now?Kris is awake and I think I'm going to inform his parents and go back home.

Luhan:Ah~jeongmal?Its good then that Kris is awake already right..?

IU:Yup.Its great*sobs a little*

Luhan:IU,are you crying right now?You should be happy right that our friend have awake?

IU:Luhan..*while crying* Kris...I think..he lost his memory...I don't know how to react when he asked me who am I.It hurts me badly when I heard him said that.

Luhan:What?!Kris lost his memory.Are you sure he's not pulling a prank on you now?Ok ok..whatever it is I'm coming to the hospital right now.

IU:Please hurry up Lu..I can't stand staying here with Kris right now..*end call*

 

After I had called Luhan.I called Kris parents to informed that Kris had awake.I didn't told them about Kris losing his memory.I want to tell them face to face.

 

Luhan's POV

IU called me and tell me everything.She's pretty upset about Kris.I on the other hand don't know how to react.What I can do for now is console IU.I take my car keys and went to the hospital.

 

Kris's POV

I wake up and find a girl laying her head on my bed.I'm so confused.Where am I right now.I look around the room and...am I in the hospital?!What had happened?I look at my body and found bruise marks all over my hand.Slowly I can feel the pain from the bruise I had.One more thing that I'm confuse is,who is this girl?Why is she holding my hand tightly?I slowly trying to let go of her hand from me to make sure that I'm not going to wake her up.I guess I made a mistake and startled the girl and she wake up.I can see that she looks so happy when she quickly hug me.It felt warm and I felt like I know this girl.My heart start thumping really fast.Trying to calm myself down,I asked her,"Excuse me miss,but who are you?".The girl seems shocked when I asked her that.She had a long paused before she replied,"Oppa its not funny okay.Stop joking already".I am more confused than before.So I asked her,"Oppa?who is your oppa?".I think my question shocked her because I can see that her expression drastically changed into a disappointed kind of expression.I can see that she had a teary eyes.She suddenly went out of the room leaving me here feeling dumfounded.Did I said something wrong to her?Even if I don't know her,but when she cried something urge me to console her and hug her badly.But,on the other part of me stop me for doing so.Why?A few minutes later,the girl enter the room with someone that look familiar.Its my parents!Oh,I'm so happy to see them.I quickly said,"Eomma,Appa!Why am I in the hospital?And who is that girl that come in with you guys?".My mom and dad look shocked.My dad said to me,"Kris,don't you remember that you had a car accident yesterday?and why are you asking who is Jieun is?.Are you playing a joke right now?"."Huh?a car accident?yesterday?and that girl name is Jieun?".All of this thing that I just heard suddenly make me had a really bad headache.I started to shout in pain.Ugh~this headache is killing me.My parents were really shocked and quickly asked for the doctor to come to my room now.The doctor and the nurse came to my room.And the nurse inject me with something to make me fall asleep slowly.

 

Author's POV

Kris parents are worried what had happened.They asked the doctor to examined Kris.The doctor said its common when someone lost their memories temporarily after having a shocked after an accident.Usually,they lost their most precious memories.Like someone they loved or something.Then Kris's mom asked,"Then,why can't Kris remember his future wife,Jieun?".Well,for that I'm not quite sure.Maybe,Kris had a precious memory with Miss Jieun maybe?Its beyond my power to said that actually.It all depends on the patient to remember something.

 

IU's POV

I heard every words that the doctor said carefully.When,the doctor said it all depends on the patient to remember something.It broke my heart.Does that mean Kris don't want to remember me or something.Is he mad at me because he knew that Luhan going to confess to me on that day?This kind of thought is killing me inside.I don't want it to be true.Suddenly,I saw Luhan coming running towards me.He hold both of my shoulders and asked,"Are you ok?sorry I'm late.The traffic sure is slow today".I looked straight into his eyes and said,"Luhan,do you think that Kris can't remember me because he knew that you're confessing to me on that day?".Luhan startled by my sudden question.He asked me,"What do you mean?Did Kris knew about this?And why would he did that right if he doesn't love you back right?".I replied,"Yeah,I thought so.Why would he did that if he didn't love me right?Maybe its just a coincidence that he can't remember me.Maybe because I'm not important in his life".I'm totally lying to Luhan now.I do know that Kris love me back just that I don't have the heart to said it to Luhan right now.After that,I bring Luhan to Kris room to visit.As I enter the room,Kris shocked me by saying,"Hey,what's up Luhan!".Wait what?!He can remember Luhan but not me?Luhan look at me before he said,"Oh hi Kris.Its nice to know you have awaken".

 

Kris's POV

I saw someone entering the room and it was Luhan and..that girl named Jieun?I greeted Luhan and he was pretty shocked when I did that.But,he did replied me and said,"Oh hi Kris.Its nice to know that you have awaken".I was not totally focussing on what Luhan had said.But,I'm more focussed on is Luhan and Jieun know each other?I quickly asked,"Hey Luhan you know Jieun too?".He replied to me,"Well of course silly she is our friend remember?a really close friend with us".Now,I'm more confused.That Jieun is my friend?But,why can't I remember her when I can remember my parents and Luhan?Awkwardly I said,"Oh chinggu yah~" to Jieun.She just smiled and me,"Hi chinggu".Then she whispered to Luhan something.One thing I can tell is,I hate when Luhan and Jieun stand side by side..it makes me somehow jealous?But,why would I feel jealous seeing my friend stand side by side?Luhan came to me suddenly and said that he and Jieun need to go home now.They need to do something.Jieun was the first one to go out from the room.I don't know why but I felt sad when I saw her leaving like that.Feel like I want her to stay longer.Luhan bid goodbye to me and went out.And now I'm alone in this room when suddenly..."Oppa~!''

 

 

*how was it?I hope you guys enjoy reading it!sorry that I didn't update for two days I think?

*anyway did you guys watched the vid I posted on the previous chapter?awesome right?its really rare to see IU being a fangirl.Actually,I never seen it before.haha!btw,enjoy reading and don't forget to subscribe!^^