Kissed

Marriage

Luhan's POV

From behind,I can sense something is wrong with IU.I mean,I can feel something intense between IU and this new girl called Jiyeon.Did they know each other?I don't want to ask IU straight away because Jiyeon is beside IU.But,I'll make sure to ask IU during lunch time though.The time goes by really slow,finally it is lunch time.Well,Jiyeon was the first person to get out from the class,while,IU was still sitting on the chair not making a single movement?I went and stand beside her and said,"IU,let's go and have our lunch..''.But,her heads was facing down..and she didn't even bother to reply me."Ok.What is wrong with her?Something bad had happened?".I thought to myself.I was on my knees trying to be on the same level with IU.I take my right hand and lift her head up so I can see her face.But,I can feel a warm drops of water flow on my hand.IU is crying?I look at her eyes,and it was all red.Her cheeks was red maybe because she cried.I was a little bit overwhelmed when I see IU like this.And I myself is not sure what had happened to her.I asked her,"IU,why are you crying?".She replied while crying her hearts out,"It hurts Luhan..it really hurts.."."Huh?Are you sick?Where does it hurt?".I said that while putting one of my hand on her forehead too feel if she caught a fever.She replied,"Luhan,I think I'm going to die..my heart..it hurts badly now".I was shocked by her answer,and I think I know now why she's like that.It must be because of Kris.But,I don't ask any further question because I don't want to hear from her own mouth that Kris the one who broke her heart.Without waiting any longer,I pull her to my embrace.I hug her trying to comfort her.It hurts me to see IU crying like this.And it hurt me even more when I know that IU really love Kris that much.While she's in my embrace,in my mind I'm not sure,whether to let go of IU and let her be with Kris or, I shall compete with Kris to win IU's heart.

 

Kris's POV

I look around and asked students where is IU's class because I'm still a little bit lost in this school.Still,can't able to remember.After a while,I finally arrived in front of IU's class.I was so excited to meet IU.But,something had stopped me from entering the class,I saw IU but,she's hugging Luhan?I was so mad that I can't control my feelings right now.I feel like punching Luhan's face like right now.I mean,how can he hug my future wife?I slowly went back outside of the class and try to be composed.But,something that is even worst than seeing IU and Luhan hugging is,"Oppa~!!".It was Jiyeon?!I mean,why is she even here??I think her loud voice must have startled IU and Luhan.Jiyeon came to drag me inside the class while linking her arm with me.The atmosphere suddenly getting really awkward,only dead silence between me and IU.Only the sound of the ceiling fan can be heard.No words came out from both me and IU.Luckily,there's Luhan who break the silence and said hi to me.I'm still mad at him actually but I tried to stay composed and just replied with a smile and say hey.Then,Luhan asked,"So,you know Jiyeon?".I was shocked by his question,and I think IU was shocked too.I'm not sure what to answer though.Then that Jiyeon have a big mouth and said,"Of course we know each other.I'm her girlfriend.Right oppa?".What the heck is wrong with this girl?Why she said that?I took a glance on IU and I think she's going to cry because her cheeks was all red seems like she try to hold it in.I quickly removed Jiyeon arm from me and said,"You.Listen here,between me and you..its nothing!You get me?You are not my girlfriend!".I said that and grab IU's hand went out of the class.I bring her to the back of the school.Well,actually I'm pretty lucky to get here because I can't remember the way around the school and I just randomly running out of the class and here I am at the back of the school.Because of that whole running thing,IU and I try to catch our breathe while we are holding each other hand.Suddenly,it becomes awkward when we made an eye contact with each other.Quickly we let go of each other hand.IU straight away looking down.She don't want to make an eye contact with me.Before,I can say anything,IU cut off me by saying,"You still like Jiyeon?".She said that while keeping her head low.I don't know what's happening to me but I pull her closer and kiss her on her lips.She had her eyes wide open because of the sudden kissed.She was shocked and tried to break it off by hitting my chest.But slowly she give it in and kissed me back too.Then,I hug her while whispering to her ears,"Now,do you know my answer?".

 

IU's POV

Kris just kissed me!I tried to break it off by hitting his chest trying to let myself go.But,eventually,I give in and kissed him.I can feel that my heart going to explode at anytime now and I can see sparks.My heart can't lie that I love Kris that much.Kris then pulled me closer to his embrace and hug me.He whispered to my ear,"Now do you know my answer?".I was so happy and delighted when I heard that.I can't stop crying and smiling at the same time.But,without our notice there are 1 pair of eyes was watching us from afar.

 

 

*I'm really sorry with the short update and I know I didn't update for a long time.I'm truly sorry.

*actually,I'm to focussed on finishing my other story which is a one shot of gone.So,I'm really sorry!I promised to update more frequently ok?

*here's another video I want to share with you guys..of course it is Kris XP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21H1Clv5Yu8

*credit to owner of this video.