I Love You

Marriage

Luhan's POV

''Luhan..!Luhan..!".I heard someone calling my name.I turned around and look who is it.To my shocked,it was KRIS!What he's doing here??He made my IU cried and dare to come here.Well,its not Kris fault,but still, because of him IU cry.Half-heartedly I replied him,"Oh Kris..what do you want from me?".If I didn't hold my anger anytime soon I want to punch him in the face.Well,good thing I can still hold it.Kris said to me,"Hmm,IU lives here right?".I just replied,"Yeah..so?"."Luhan,can I asked you something?because you seems close to IU."Kris said.I said,"what do you wanna know?"."Did IU cried because of me?And do you think I can meet with her like right now?".Ok,I don't know whether to lie to him,or just tell him the truth.I decided to lied to him.I said the reason she cried is because she's thinking about her dead boyfriend.I think I made a big mistake because Kris seems more worried than before.

 

Kris's POV

I get her address from my future-in-law maybe and went to IU's house because I still can't get over that she cried at the party just now.On my way there,I saw Luhan coming out from her house.Then,I quickly called him.He turned around and look quite surprised seeing me here.I asked him some random questions like,"IU lives here right?".I decided to just asked him what I really want to know-the reason why IU is crying.Luhan did a surprised look when I asked him that questions.He paused for a while and he answered my questions.I was shocked to hear about IU's dead boyfriend.Well,at least now I know IU did not cried because of me.But still,I still have doubt about what Luhan had said.I don't think IU cried because of her dead boyfriend.I don't want to make the matter any longer, so I just left.Arrived at home,I called Jiyeon about this marriaged thing.

 

*Kris and Jiyeon phone conversation*

Kris:Hey babe.What are you doing right now?I miss you.

Jiyeon:Kris can I called you back later?I'm in the middle of something.

Kris:*with a disappointed tone*Oh its ok..goodnight babe.

Jiyeon:Yeah Night!

 

How am I supposed to tell her about this?Hmm~I'm worried and don't know what to do.

 

*The Next Day*

"Kris..Kris..Kris".My mom calling me downstairs."I'm coming mom".I replied."Do you need something mom?".I asked.She replied,"Oh,its nothing actually.I want you to take IU with you to a press conference about you guys marriage announcement".I was like,"what?!a press conference?".I though to myself.This is not a good thing.How if Jiyeon saw me on the news?How?!."Kris,faster and pick up IU right now.Why you still standing here?"."Yeah yeah ma..I'll pick her up".I grab my car keys and drove my car to IU's house.I don't know why,but I'm so nervous having to face to face with IU right now after what had happened last night.I was about to press the bell,but I stoppped because IU is coming out from her house.I greeted her with a big smile on my face.I try to not make things awkward so I said,"Today is a big day!".I think that was a big mistake because IU seems did not like it at all."Ok.This is awkward".I thought to myself.Then I said to her,"Hey,let's go now..or we're going to be late".So,IU and I walk towards my car and enter.In the car,there was a dead silence between us.I try to on the radio to lighten up the mood.

Lonely you lonely you

Do you know my heart?

Lonely heart lonely heart

No one is by my side

Again today,la la la lonely

La la la lonely

My heart drenched in rain is

La la la lonely la la la lonely

Will you hold me?

Coincidentally,Hyorin's lonely song is playing.Ok now the mood is going down the hole for sure.I can't take this any longer and stop the car on the side of the road.IU was pretty shocked by my action.Then,I started to have a discussion with her.I told her,"Hmm IU.I know that we both are against this marriaged.So,how about if we make a deal?".IU look at me weirdly asking me to explain the details.I told her,"Ok,let's just get married for a year.After one year we can file a divorce".IU seems interested in this deal.So,she say yes.I added by saying,"or we can stay as husband and wife forever if we started to fall in love with each other".I told her that in a joking manner.IU said ok deal!So,we happily go to the press conference.After it had ended,I checked my phone and Jiyeon texted me.

"oppa why are you doing this to me?are you playing with my heart?".Oh no.I've totally forget to tell Jiyeon.I replied to her,"We need to talk".She then replied me,"What's left to talk about?I don't want to see you right now.Don't call or come to my place".I know that I should be worried when she said don't talk to her.But,my feeling was like."oh ok so what" kinda of feeling.I do love her right?Don't tell me I've started to like IU a little bit and started to forget Jiyeon a little bit too?Ugh~molla!

 

IU's POV

I think Kris is texting with her girlfriend maybe?because he looked worried after reading his text message.Well,if I am in his girlfriend place.Me too will not like to hear about this sudden marriage.But,what to do.Our parents have decided.Kris come to me and asked me to go back home right now.I refused and said I want to go somewhere first.Kris asked me where I'm going.I simply said I want to go meet my boyfriend.Kris doesn't seems shocked by my answer as if he knows what happened to Kyung Il oppa.Kris offered to drive me there.I was shocked.I asked him,"Did you know my Kyung Il oppa?''.He replied,"Yeah last night Luhan told me about your Kyung Il oppa''.Damn that Luhan is such a big mouthed.I thought.

 

Jiyeon's POV

Whatever.I don't care if Kris is getting married.I don't love him.But,I love his money.I need to find a way to stop this marriage so I can be with Kris..or should I say his money.

 

Luhan's POV

IU seems happy at the press conference.I saw her on the television.I'm having a mental breakdown because of this matter.At the same time,I want IU to be happy.Or maybe should I back off and try to forget my feelings for IU little by little?I started to write some lyrics about my feelings right now after I watch the press conferece.I straight away go to my piano and try some melodies.The lyrics goes,

 When the world turns dark
And the rain quietly falls
Everything is still
.
 Even today, without a doubt
I cant get out of it
I cant get out from the thoughts of you
.
 Now
I know that its the end
I know that its all just foolishness
Now I know that its not true
 I am just disappointed in myself for
Not being able to get a hold of you because of that pride

*actually its Beast-On rainy days song*

 

IU.For real,if I can be more braver and less pathetic.For sure I'll say the words,"I Love You".

 

*thanks for the subscribes.And I've read you guys comments.Really appreciate it.

*honestly speaking me myself is confused whether to make this a LuhanXIU or KrisXIU

*anyways keep reading my update!XD