I Wish

Marriage

IU's POV

I and Kris on the way to visit Kyung Il oppa.Its really nice of him to drive me there.Another plus point why I like him..kekeke~.I didn't notice that I'm smiling like an idiot when I'm thinking about Kris.Kris noticed I'm smiling for no reason and asked,"You look really cute when you smile IU-ssi.Almost make my heart skip a beat..hahaha!nah~joking".Wooo~I must be the luckist girl in this world~!!Having Kris said I'm cute.I'm totally blushing.Kris took me by surprised to when he said that I make his heart skip a beat.Oh how I wish that is true.Finally,we've arrived at Kyung Il oppa's place.It's not the usual day to visit Kyung Il oppa.But,I don't know why I want to visit him badly.I want to share my problems with him like what we used to do.Thinking back about those memories make me cry like a baby even when Kris is there standing beside me.I just don't care anymore.What's important for me is I want to let it all out.Suddenly,Kris pulled me to his embrace.He hug me and said to me, try to calm me down by saying,"IU,what gone is gone.And I don't think that your oppa will like it either seeing you cry because of him".Kris words made even sadder.Kris was right,Kyung Il oppa for sure will scold me if he's still alive.Being in Kris's embrace makes me feel peaceful and I kinda don't want him to let go of me.What I need right now is someone to stay beside me like what Kyung Il oppa did to me.Slowly,Kris let go of me.And he said,"IU.Stop crying ok?You look ugly when you cry.Why don't you stop crying and smile for me?I think you have the prettiest smile I've ever seen before".There comes again the sounds of my heart pumping."IU calm down..breath in,breath out".I thought to myself.

 

Kris's POV

I can't stand looking at IU crying like this.I don't think any longer to pull her to my embrace and hugged her.I try to calm her down and I think my words made her even sadder.Slowly,I let go of her from my embrace and said that she looks ugly when she cried.I also told her that she has the prettiest smile I've ever seen.Actually,I said that to make her happy,but,a part of me wanting to said that because its true.She has the prettiest smile.After finish visiting Kyung Il's place,I send IU back to her home.In the car,it was pretty quite.I'm giving IU some space to calm her mind.Arrived at her home,IU keep thanking me for everything.I just replied,"Oh it was nothing actually.Its my pleasure and I am your future husband right?It is my job to keep my future wife happy".IU just smiled when she heard what I had said.Suddenly,IU come closer to me and give me a kiss on my cheeks.And she quicly went inside.I can feel that I'm blushing because I think its getting hotter so suddenly.I think I can passed out or faint right now.My heart is busy pumping like crazily.I try to calm myself down by breathing in and breathing out repeatedly.I don't want IU to saw me in this state so I decided to enter the car and drove away from IU's house.

 

*The next day*

I went to SM building to meet up with my friends that are trainee there.They are Baekhyun,Xiumin,Kai,Tao,Suho,Luna and.......Jiyeon my girlfriend.I have to reasons to meet them.First of all,its been so long since the last time we hang out together.Another reason is,I want to meet Jiyeon.I want to explained my current situation real badly.As,I wandered around the company,my eyes is glued to someone.I saw Jiyeon,but...she was kissing someone!I had clenched my fist wanting to punch that guy.Without thinking carefully,I just went straight to the guy and punched him in the face.Jiyeon was screaming begging me to stop.I regain my calmness and asked Jiyeon what's going on?She didn't straightly replied me but she paused a little bit and said that guy is her boyfriend.I was like,"What a boyfriend?are you making a joke right now?and if it is really a joke,you went overboard with it".But,Jiyeon with her poker face said,"Who said I'm joking around?did you see me laughing right now?and he is my boyfriend.And Kris do you really think that I truly love you?I love you because of your money.Face the truth.Besides,I'm leaving this useless company of yours anyway.And I'm glad we meet each other like this,so,it will be easy for me not thinking excuses to not meet you.Well,annyeong Kris~haha".I just couldn't believed my ears when I heard what Jiyeon had said.So,all this time she's only been playing with my heart?I felt like a pabo.How can I be so blind that I can't see the true nature of Jiyeon.My mom was right,Jiyeon is a no good girl after all.

 

IU's POV

I seriously didn't get a good sleep because of what I've done yesterday.It do feel good having to kiss Kris,but,how am I going to face him from now on??Ugh~I'm having a mental breakdown thinking the stupid thing I've done yesterday.Anyway,today is a good day.With the sun shines and clouds which make the weather,not too hot and not too cold.I was watching the view of my neighbourhood from my window.I hope that today will be even better than yesterday.I received a text message.Checked it.It was from Kris.He asked me to went out with him.He'll picked me up in 15 minutes time.I was literally jumping up and down on my bed."Yeay!Going out with Kris!".I shouted loudly.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*15 minutes later*

I was already waiting outside of my house for Kris.Then,I saw his car approaching me.The level of nervousness I'm having right now is unaccountable.I'm totally nervous!Kris then open his car door for me and I enter the car.Today,Kris looks really sad.Even though he didn't really out loud showing it.But,my heart says,there's something wrong with him.I didn't even dare to asked him anything.Afraid that I'll make his mood worse than ever.Finally,we've arrived at a Karaoke place?Ok why are we here?I thought to myself.Suddenly,Kris finally speak to me and asked me if I'll mind accompany him to the karaoke place.He said he wanted to sing real badly.I just replied,"Oh ok.I can totally accompany you".With the best smile I can ever shown to someone.

 

*In the karaoke's room*

Kris said that he want to sing a song....


You’ve been meeting someone else often lately.
You don’t even call me first anymore.
When you are with me, you would only look at the sky even if a day is a second long.
Oh~ I know your mind. The distance between you and I.
Getting farther and wider. We are no better than strangers.


 If you had just told me honestly
that you got someone else. That you hate me.
Then I wouldn’t have hated you to death.
check it one two three. Remembering your words, they are all silly lies.
 
*its CNBlue-I'm a loner rap's part*
 
Whoa!is the only thing I can say right now.Kris rap was pretty awesome!I'm in awe right now.But,he seems like he really mean it when he sang the rap part.Like it was happening to him.I'm not sure whether I should just ask him or wait for him to tell me.It seems that Kris won't tell me anything anytime soon so I decided to sing a song to cheer him up.
I'm really shy,
Don't know why,
But I can't talk with you
Just thinking about you makes me blush and turn red

What's wrong with me
I'm thinking of you
la la la la la
Think I like you

I see you
What to do
Standing next to me, I'm confused (Say What)
You're asking me out on a date (Eotteokhae Eotteokhae)

I really like the sound of your voice
Everyone else, just (sh)

Marshmallow (marshmallow)
Marshmallow (marshmallow)
So sweet, just like who you are

Marshmallow (marshmallow)
Marshmallow (marshmallow)
I think I'm in love
 
I sang marshmallow song.I act all cutely when singing the song in front of him.And I think I succeed in making him smiling because I can see that his lip slowly put up a smile.I'm not over-reacting but I think my heart is melting like ice-cream when I saw his smile.
 

Luhan's POV

I went back from IU's house with a disappointed feeling knowing that IU had went out with Kris.Haizz~I think since this marriaged thing,IU have been spending less time with me.I really miss her so much.Went back home,I just lay on my bed while having my heart hurt really much.I said to myself,"My life is like a k-drama.And I'm that one guy who like that girl for a long time and end up losing her to someone new in her life".Well,it is pretty much true.I like IU for a long time but IU end up with Kyung Il at first and now Kris.Ugh~I wish that this will not happened.I wish my love life is not like a k-drama.