Confessed

Marriage

IU's POV

"Miss Jieun,Miss Jieun..wake up please?Or you're going to be late to school".I slowly opened my eyes and saw my maid.She's trying to wake me up.I asked her what time is it?She told me its 7.30 already."Oh NO!!".I shouted.Its almost 8 o'clock.I'm going to be late for school."Aish~ahjumma..you should wake me up earlier*with a pouting face*". "I'm really sorry Miss Jieun.I thought you already wake up.By the way,there's someone waiting for you downstairs"."Hmm?someone waiting for me?".I thought to myself."Ok ok..whatever.The most important thing I need to do now is getting ready to go to school".

 

*After a while*

I went downstairs and I was shocked to find Kris and Luhan downstairs.Ok for Luhan,I'm not that surprised because we always walk together to school,but,for Kris wow I'm so surprised.I greeted them,"Good morning Luhan and Kris oppa".Wait what?Did I accidentally called him oppa??"Oh no..this is embarassing.Somebody please just hit me so I can be unconscious".I thought to myself.Kris expression was like,did she just called me oppa kind of face.And for Luhan,I don't know what's wrong with him but his expression kinda like having a mental breakdown.The atmosphere was getting awkward.I quicky tried to change the topic by saying,"Kris,why did you come to my house?".Kris answered,"Eh?no "Kris oppa" anymore?.Haha just joking.I come here to drive my future wife to school".By hearing the words future wife coming from Kris making me blushing and I can feel that my cheeks is getting hotter and hotter.Then,Luhan suddenly interrupted by saying,"I'm here because I want to follow you guys.I don't want to go to school by myself without you".I just replied,"Auw~uri Luhan miss me that much is it?*while pinching his cheek*".Kris suddenly said,"Ehem ehem~are you guys going to keep being sweet in front of me.It hurts my eyes a lot".Then,Luhan said,"Why? are you jealous?*mehrong*".Kris just ignored Luhan's question and said,"enough talking or we're going to be late to school".I just realised that the time goes by really fast.And we quickly enter Kris car and he drove us to school.I'm totally enjoying this moment because I got to sit beside Kris in the car..hikhik.

 

*arrived at school*

as usual Kris and Luhan fangirls are blocking the way to enter the school again.Haizz~this is frustrating having a handsome bestfriend and having a handsome future husband.Because of the fangirls,I was shoved to the side and fall down to the ground."Ouch!".I said.But,the fangirls just ignored me as if nothing happend and still surrounded Luhan and Kris.Suddenly,the fangirls were screaming,"Oh my god!our oppas are holding that hands".Its because both Luhan and Kris are holding my hands and tried to stand me up.Kris asking me,"Are you ok?".Even that three simple words can melt my heart."Yah~I'm ok trying to act cool".Luhan suddenly in an anger tone,said to the fangirls,"Yah!Why did you guys push my friend and made her fell down to the ground?If I see this kind of things happened again.You guys we'll be sorry with what I'm going to do".Suddenly,I can feel my heart pumping really fast.I don't know why I felt like that by hearing what Luhan had said.Does that mean I had a little feeling for Luhan too?Nah~Luhan is my bestfriend.Maybe that's why I felt like that.I thought to myself.It was Kris turn that said,"This is my future wife that you guys push over.Please stop being like this.I don't want to see my IU getting injured because of you guys".Auw~Kris could you please stop being so sweet?haha!I said to myself.

 

Kris's POV

I was totally pissed of with this crazy fans.They push IU without feeling guilty.This was all my fault.I shouldn't have let go of IU's hand.Then,I said to the girls that IU is my future wife and I don't want to see her getting injured because of them.Even my heart felt really heavy to said this but I had to.I said to Luhan,"Luhan-ssi please take care my IU,because you guys are in the same class".I felt a little jealous when thinking that Luhan will be with IU all day long in the classroom together sitting side by side.Luhan just replied me,"Of course I'll protect someone that is so IMPORTANT to me".He emphasized the word important.Don't tell me that Luhan had a crush on IU too?.I was getting worried by thinking that Luhan gonna confess to IU earlier than me.I already know that I actually had a love at first sight with IU.Just that I never really said that I like her.Maybe because,before this I have Jiyeon in my life?I bid them a goodbye with a heavy heart and hurriedly went to my class.In the class,I can't give a 100% concentration when thinking what Luhan said that IU is important in her life.Haizz~maybe I'm the one who over-reacting by what Luhan had said and misinterpret him.But,how if my guess was correct and Luhan really like IU.Like come on,which guy would not fall in love with IU.She's cute and bubbly.Well,I gotta admit that I have fall in love with her.

 

Luhan's POV

I purposely said to Kris that IU is important to me.To hint him that me too like IU.In the class,I'm so happy that I can finally be alone with IU without that Kris.I can spend my time with her here without getting interrupted by him.I said to IU,"Hey,you free after school?I wanna show you something".IU replied,"Hmm~let me think first....sadly,I'm not free".I had a disappointed expression on my face.Then,IU said,"Hahaha!nah~I'm joking.I'm free after school.And stop making that sad expression in front of me.It makes me want to comfort you.haha"."Yeay!Alright come to my house ok?".I said to her.She replied ok.And asked me what I want to show to her.I said its a surprised.All day long in the class I just smiled,thinking the surprised I want to show to her.The school had ended and Kris drive me and IU to our house.In the car,Kris asked IU whether she is free after school.Then,IU replied no,she's going to my house.Kris just replied with a single ''Oh''.Arrived at home,I take IU to my music room.Yeah,this room is made specially for me because I like to composed song and play musical instrument.I asked IU to sit on the chair while I'm getting ready with the song that I had composed.I went to my piano and started to play this song.It goes like this,

Being born in the same country
Talking in the same language
We’re so lucky, it’s such a relief
Nothing is for certain in this world

On a day that I wore nice clothes
I met you, I was lucky
It’s because I did good in the past

I can call your name and I can hold your hand
Is the falling sunlight only shining on me? Can I be this happy?
You call my name and you lean on my shoulder
Is the sky’s sunlight only shining on you? Can you be that dazzling?
So lucky, my love
So lucky to have you
So lucky to be your love, i am. hmm

We like the same colors
We like the same movies, lucky
It’s a love that’s meant to be

I can call your name and I can hold your hand
Is the falling sunlight only shining on me? Can I be this happy?
You call my name and you lean on my shoulder
Is the sky’s sunlight only shining on you? Can you be that dazzling?
So lucky, my love

We smile brightly in the photo, we’re a perfect harmony
I think I’m a lucky guy, it’s so good like we’re in a fairy tale of our dreams
Oh my god, it’s the best thing to hear
Her voice melts me like ice cream
She is picture perfect

Because you’re my first, because this song is about you
I’m smiling like this, so only you can see, are you looking at me right now?
I have a new dream, it’s to be one a better man
Because your eyes that look at me make me run once again more than anything else
So lucky, my love
So lucky to have you
So lucky to be your love, I am. hmm


*Exo-lucky lyrics*

After finish singing the song.I can see that IU's expression is quite confused.I slowly went to her and kneeling and said,"will,you be my girlfriend?".

 

Kris's POV

My heart seriously can't be at ease thinking what Luhan going to show IU today.The only thing that I'm most afraid of is,Luhan confessed his feeling to IU before me.

 

 

*so how was it?haha!I'm confused with myself don't know which pair to ship

*anyway hope you guys enjoy this update and give a lot of comments!>_<