Painful Hope

Marriage

Luhan's POV

It kills me inside when I watch kris and IU kissing with each other like that.Deep inside I know that I'm just a third wheel between them.At the same time,I just can't let go of IU just like that..I mean,I have keeping this feeling for IU since forever and just gather all my courage to confess to her recently.I know the time I confessed to IU is during she's in a vulnerable.But,at least I've confessed and get to say the words,"I am your boyfriend and you are my girlfriend".Those sentences are really meaningful to me.Suddenly,"Pity pity you~a one sided love it seems..".Turn around to find Jiyeon was standing beside me.I'm shocked!

 

Jiyeon's POV

I saw a familiar figure standing..like I guess,its Luhan.What is he doing there?Shouldn't he be around his girlfriend Jieun a.k.a that person who take away Kris from me?I slowly approached behind him make sure not to startled him.I look to the direction he was looking at and saw Kris and IU kissing!I don't know why,when I saw that I started to planned something,something that can make Kris and IU separated with each other.I started my plan by talking to Luhan,purposely to make him angry at Kris."Pity pity you~a one sided love it seems..".I said.It sure had Luhan startled when I said that.I continued by saying,"Yeah,don't you want to fight for IU?I mean how could you just let her off kissing Kris like that..Jieun is one playgirl..playing with your heart and cheating with you for Kris..such a pity fella' you are"."Yah!Don't you dare to called IU a playgirl.She is a nice and pure girl..not like you who had a rotten heart inside.I'm done talking to you!Now step beside!".I was shocked when hearing Luhan said that.Wow,this guy is one tough person to handle with.This means I have to use another plan to get Kris back.

 

Kris's POV

I'm so happy that I can tell IU how I feel.After what had happened,IU and I were walking while holding hands at the school park.It felt comfortable like this.I don't want this day to end."RING~!!".The school bell has rung.With a heavy heart,I have to let go of IU so she can go to her class.It seems that she also feel the same way as I did."Oppa,ppali gaja.Or else my teacher going to punish me for entering late".I replied,"Well,its better like that so we both can stand outside of the class and sneak to meet again..hahaha!"."Like seriously oppa?Haizz~I don't want to do that".She said that while letting go of my hand and running towards the school building.Before I knew it,she came back and give a peck at my cheek and said,"Annyeong~miss me ok?And don't flirt with girls in your class ok oppa?".I replied,"Yeah~arasseo..you too IU!Don't flirt with guys in your class ok?".I said that while she's running to her class.I started to walk to enter my class when I was stopped by someone.It was Luhan!

 

Luhan's POV

"Kris,I need to talk to you about something.Its about IU".Kris responded by nodding and signal me to go to the school field.Walking there seems like ages.I was so nervous to say this to Kris.Arrived,Kris said to me,"So,what do you want to talk about IU?".I paused for awhile and continued,"I know that IU loves you very much..and she accepted me as her boyfriend because she thought she's losing you that time"."I know too that I'm a third wheeler in you guys relationship"."The reason I'm meeting you here is,Kris,I'm backing off.You can have IU for yourself.I don't want to see IU with me because of sympathy.Me too want IU be happy even if I'm not the reason she's happy.If she's happy,then,I'm happy too".Kris seems so blank that he doesn't know how to repond what I had just said.Then,"Luhan,you and IU are my good friends here.And I hope the decision you have made won't affected our friendship.Between me and you and IU with you"."I'll promised you that I'll take care of IU and always by her side to protect her"."I hope you can do the same to Luhan".I replied,"I'm afraid I can't promised you the part where protecting IU anymore.Tomorrow,I'm going to leave Korea to further studies at overseas.I'm afraid I can't protect IU from afar".Kris who was shocked to hear that I'm leaving said,"Yeah!How can you just go after what you had said..and and..did IU knew about you leaving?".I replied,"No..I don't have the hearts to say goodbye to her.I'm afraid I'm going to regret my decision letting she go to be with you Kris.So,please don't tell her about this yet ok?Let me the one who going to tell IU about this myself".Kris just nodded and said,"Luhan,IU was right..you are really a nice guy.Gaja,let's enter the class or we'll get scolded..and I'm sure IU will be looking for IU in the class right now"."Arasseo,let's go now".I replied.

 

*The next day*

IU's POV

*yawning~* Hmm~today is a good day.I feel so freshed and I wake up earlier too.Haha.My maid going to have a shocked if she sees me like this.Anyway,need to take a shower and get ready for school.

 

*After finished getting ready*

I went downstairs and my maid was shocked she said,"Miss Jieun,are you sick?Why are you up so early than usual?".I laughed and said,"Ahjumma~just I don't know.I feel so happy today that I can't wait to go to school!"."By the way,don't need to prepare my breakfast,I'm eating at Luhan's..Annyeong~".With that,I'm in front of Luhan's house now.I ring the bell,"Ring ring ring".Okay,that's weird why no one opening the door?Is Luhan early to school too?Haizz!I should have asked ahjumma to prepare my breakfast just now!Suddenly,I get an idea.I take out my phone and called someone,"Kris oppa!Miss me?hehe~anyway,can you pick me up now and let's have breakfast together too.I went to Luhan's house to have breakfast with him..but,it seems that he already left because no one at home I think?".Kris replied,"Of course I miss my cutie pie!Oh Luhan is not at home now?Ok ok..I'll pick you up now".After a while,Kris arrived at my house and he drove us at a cafe nearby."Oppa,don't you think its weird that Luhan left early for school?".Kris didn't replied my question.Instead he's looking straight into my eyes like he wants to say something but he couldn't."Yah oppa!Don't you hear what I said just now?Aishh"."Yah!Don't scream will you?You making me go deaf by all this shouting.I don't know..maybe he have something to do at school".I replied,"Hehe~mianhae~maybe you are right oppa".Suddenly,I received a voice message from Luhan."Oh Kris oppa!Its Luhan..let's hear what he's going to say.I'm going to put it on loudspeaker"."IU thank you for being my bestfriend after all this year~I'm really grateful to have you in my life.Hehe~the truth is,I'm leaving Korea today to further my studies.I know this is so sudden..please don't be sad when I'm gone okay?Yeah Kris!If you hearing this too I want to say..please take care of IU!If you made her cry,I'll kill you!..haha I'm joking".I was shocked when I heard this.How can Luhan left me just like that without saying goodbye??!I received another voice message,"IU..I know that our relationship is pretty confusing now..I know that you love Kris very much..So,I decided to break up with you..haha!I think,I'm the one who's crying right now..lol~joking"."Before I leave,I have written a song just for you IU..I hope you like it..

Like an off-target arrow, my heart cannot touch you
Though I see you, though I see you every day
You only look at a different place

Though I try to hate you, though I try to erase my heart
I don’t hate you, I can’t erase you
I keep thinking of you

* I want to stay next to you every day, I want to love you
But why are our hearts so different?
Why am I the only one who wants and wants you?
Maybe tomorrow, my heart will be sent to you
I inject myself with that painful hope
And I barely, barely get through this day

 

Because I felt so pathetic for only looking at you
Every time, I tried to shout out in my heart
But I keep thinking of you

*Lee Ki Chan-Painful Hope*

 

I can't stop myself from crying my hearts out when I heard the song Luhan sung for me..for the last time.I feel like,I'm a bad person doing this to him..

 

Kris's POV

After hearing the song,IU cried a lot.I mean if I was in IU place.I think I'm going to cry too.I can't stand seeing IU like this.It hurts me.I went to her and hugged her tightly.I tried to comfort IU.She cried even more when I did that.

 

 

 

*how was it?sorry for not updating for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.I don't have any idea what to write anymore.*

*BTW,check out my new fanfic ok?we got married :IdolXidol edition ok?*

*subscribed and leave a lots of lots of comments!^^*