Is this love?

Marriage

Luhan's POV

''Luhan,I think I might open up my heart for someone that I just met'',IU said to me.In my mind I was like,BWOH??!Jinjja?.I can felt that my heart crush into thousands of pieces.But,outside,I have to stayed composed and replied IU by saying..''Oh really?good for you then.Who was that lucky guy that can melt uri IU's heart''.I thinks she's totally in her own world,because she seems didn't even paying attention to what I asked her.

 

IU's POV

I told Luhan that I might like someone whom I just met.After that,I can't remember anything beside thinking about that good looking guy that I met this morning.Then,I heard someone repeatedly called my name.It was Luhan.What do you know,its lunch time already.At the cafeteria,I and Luhan sit at our usual place.I just eat a piece of sandwich and drink chocolate milk.I must be spacing out a lot when eating because I didn't notice that Luhan is staring at me as if shooting through my eyes.Shocked,I asked ''Why are you staring at me?''.He replied,"Well,I've been asking you what are you thinking about and who's the lucky guy that you MIGHT fall in love with?But,you didn't even give a single reply to me''.Feeling sorry,I tried to do some aegyo to cheer him up."Gwiyomi,Gwiyomi" ''haha!''.He laughed.''So,now you going to answer my questions?''.He asked.I answer,''ok2 handsome boy.I'll answer your questions''

 

Luhan's POV

Finally,IU answered my questions.She told me that this morning she fall on a HANDSOME guy near the school gate this morning.I can only replied,"oh".I don't know if I can bear to listen to IU's story about this guy.And IU said she never met this guy before.So she thinks maybe he is a year older than us and a new kid in the school.Again,I replied with "Oh".IU seems annoyed when I do that "oh" thingy.I can only laugh.Trying to not make things worse.I said that I'm just joking around with her by being an emotionless person.Well,that is totally a lie because I'm really hurt when IU talk about him.

 

Kris's POV

Oh I'm hungry.I thought to myself.Need to fill my stomache.Can't wait to eat at the cafeteria.As I enter the cafeteria,I heard all the girls were like,"Oh my god!He's so handsome.His face is like a sculpture".Believe me.I'm not trying to boast.But,those are the exact words the girls said.After taking my tray.I try to look for place to sit and eat.For sure,I don't want to sit beside those crazy girls.Suddenly,my eyes caught on someone.It was the girl that fall on me this morning.It seems that she was sitting with a boy.There's a sit that I can sit to eat.I thought to myself.I walk towards the table and said "Hi" with a smile."Do you remember me?The guy that you fall on this morning?''.I must have surprised her because she looks so blank when I asked her that.So,I continue to ask whether the sit beside her is empty.She continue to look at me blankly.Then,the guy that sit in front of her said."Oh its empty alright.Come and join us".I thank the guy and sit beside the girl.I can see that the guy look confused.So,I try to introduced myself by saying.."Hi,I'm Kris and I'm new here..and you are..?''.Then,the guy replied me."Oh hi Kris.I'm Luhan.And this girl sitting here is my friend IU''.I thought to myself.Ah~IU.What a nice name.

 

IU's POV

somebody please knock on my head to check whether I'm dreaming or what.But that looking guy is talking to me and asking if I remember him.I want to reply ''of course I remember you''.But,it seems that my voice just can't come out.Toungue tied.Good thing Luhan was there.He managed to control the whole situation.Finally,I know his name is Kris.What a beautiful name I thought to myself.So,awkwardly I tried to enjoy my lunch sitting beside him.Not long after the bell's ring indicated that lunch time is over.I quickly grab Luhan's wrist and walked to our class.Leaving Kris dumbfounded by my action.It just that I can't take it anymore sitting beside him.My heart keep thumping crazily.

 

**end of school**

 

IU's POV

I received a text message from my mom to go and meet her at a boutique saloon.Not sure why because she won't tell why I have to go there and meet her.At the saloon,"my pretty daughter.Tonight we're going to have a special party to celebrate a good news.So,what you need to do is..make yourself looks beautiful."I still don't quite understand the good news my mother was talking about.I just follow the flow and let the workers at the saloon groom me.After finished my grooming session my mother and I went straight to the hotel to go to the party.It seems that a lot of people in the hall.The good news my mom was talking about must be something big that many people come to this party.Then,my mom called and introduced me to SM ent. CEO and his wife.I greeted them nicely.Suddenly,my mom introduced me to their son....KRIS!I was like,is this fate or something?because we keep bump into each other.Kris say hi to me and hey,we meet again IU.Our parents looked puzzled when Kris said that.Kris explained what had happend at school today and how we know each other.I was so embarassed at the part where I fall on him.Then,I saw my father went up the stage while holding a michrophone.Seems to me that he had an announcement to make.My father said,"Here I am,standing on this stage wanting to give a good news to my company and SM ent. We are going to emerged!".People were applausing..including me.Then,my father continue,"For doing so..we going to unite our daughter IU with SM ent. son,Kris in a marriaged."I was having a drink during that time,when I heard the word ''marriaged'',I had spill my drinks because of shocked.I can see that Kris was shocked too.Oh god.Is this a good thing?or a bad thing???

 

 

 

 

 

*I'll try to update frequently because my major exam had done long time ago.So,I have a lot of free time to spare.Anyways,how's this chapter?I hope its not boring.