New Kid

Marriage

IU's POV

As usual I'll have to wake up in the morning to go to school.Take a bath and wear my school uniform,I straight away go downstairs to have my breakfast.Everyday,I'll walk with Luhan to school even though we both have drivers' to drive us to school.But,we rather walk..like what Luhan always said "enjoy the scenery~" lol~hahaha!We finally arrived at the school gate.But,it seems that the pathway was block by a group of girls..which is pretty unusual.And they keep screaming "oppa!oppa!oppa!" ok..I'm totally confused.I tried tip toe-ing to take a better look at the middle of the girls.Unfortunately,I'm toooo short.Damn!I can't see anything I thought to myself.While,Luhan just leave the scene because he need to do something.Not sure what he need to do though.When the girl's was pushing each other,I managed to move closer to the middle of the group.But,I trip on one of the girl's leg and fall down real hard on someone.Then,I heard the girls all went nut and goes all ''Oh no oppa!are you hurt???'' Oh no,I accidentally fall on their ''oppa''.I'm totally on top of him and we made an eye contact with each other.Ok,I can feel my heart beat really fast.I feel suffocated suddenly.Then,he asked me,''are you ok?'' while helping me to get up. Oh my god..his voice..why it was so attractive??!

 

Kris' POV

I seriously can't stand this girls.They are blocking my way to enter the school.Aish~I sighed.Suddenly,a girl fall on top of me.We made a short eye contact with each other.She looks pretty cute?I thought to myself.While I tried to get up and help her I asked her "are you ok?''.She didn't reply to my questions.She keep staring at me.It makes me flustered and my heart start thumping even faster than normal.I must be crazy.Kris,remember you have a girlfriend that you really love.Don't try to cheat.I thought to myself.I quickly leave the scene and go straight inside the school leaving ''her'' behind.

 

IU's POV

who was that guy?why I can't control my heart beat?why my breathing seems stop when I look at him??Aish~too many questions to ask myself.I thought.Whatever,I need to get to class or I'll get in trouble.Even,when my dad is the owner of this school.Rules are rules.On the way to class,I can't get rid of him from my mind.It seems he's not in the same age as me.Because I've never seen him before.Or is he a new kid?BUMP!I knocked on someone and fell down.Ouch!I said while rubbing my forehead.I looked and saw it was Luhan."Yah!are you blind Lu??!It surely hurts a lot.Your head must be made up of steel!"I nag.But,Luhan seems sorry to me.He asked me ''IU jeongmal mianhae~'' he plead to me.I replied ''ok2 I forgive you Luhan''

 

Luhan's POV

I walked along the corridor to get to the class.Then,I saw IU.I waved at her,But,she didn't notice me it seems.And she looks like she is thinking about something.Then,what do you know,IU bump onto me and fell down.She started to yell and nag when she saw it was me.I felt sorry and keep appologizing.Maybe I look so pitiful,IU said that she forgives me.After,I help her to get up,we went to our class.We are in the same class.Irony,we've been in the same class since elementary school and become seat partners for years.Other may said to me,''don't you get tired and bored sitting beside IU all the time?''.For others,it may seems like that.But,for me,it was the best things I could ever have in my life.Sitting beside IU.Suddenly,IU said something that make me felt heartbroken..............