Heartbroken

Marriage

IU's POV

*kringg....kringg...kringg...!!**alarm sounds* "oh god today i have to go and have a date with 'him' !!'' . I shouted loudly. Need to take my bath real quickly then.Quickly i put on cloth and went straight outside.Outside,Mr. Kim(my family's driver)have been waiting to bring me to "him".While on the road,I notice a flower shop and asked Mr. Kim to stop as I want to bring some flower for 'him'.I bought a bouquet of red roses as it is 'his' favourite.

............................................................................................................................................

 

Finally,we've arrived.Today is 28/11,which is Kyung Il's birthday.It have been 2 years since he left me.It feels like its only been yesterday we had met and had an amusement date.Oh how I wish I had the power to turn back time..for sure I'll bring him back.Tears started to roll down on my cheecks.I can't bear to hold it anymore.I miss him a lot.He is my first love and the only person that can make me fall in love for the first time.Ugh~I hate this feeling.I really need to move on and find someone new.Not long after,I received a text message from Luhan,my bestfriend.He asked me "are you ok IU-ssi?" I replied "yup.I'm fine. ^^ *while putting a fake smile*" Then,I texted him again "hey,wanna catch brunch together?" He replied "sure IU-ssi..^^ anything for u"

 

......................................................................................................................................

Luhan's POV

I replied to her text message "sure IU-ssi".I meet up with IU at cafe nearby my house..actually near to her house too..cause we are literally neighbour..haha!While waiting for IU to arrived,I just can't stop myself from thinking to replaced kyung-il in IU's heart.Actually,I like her since the first time I met her when we are 10 years old.Just,that I've been keeping this feeling till now because IU only take me as her bestfriend..and before,she had Kyung-Il.I don't have the chance to confess my feeling to her....feeling pathetic for myself for being such a coward.

 

........................................................................................................................................

IU's POV

I've arrived at the cafe named November.Aishh~I sigh to myself.This was the favourite cafe of Kyung-Il oppa.I thought to myself.It brings so much memories for the two of us.As I walk in the cafe,I try to find for Luhan.Then,I saw him sitting by the window totally spacing out.And he didn't realize that I've arrived.Sneakily,I went to the back of him and try to surprise him.BOO!I shouted.Luhan seems really surprised because he fell down from his chair.I can't stop myself from laughing histerically.HAHAHAHAHA!XD Luhan said this to me ''Yah!pabo!u almost got me a heart attack!'' I replied ''auw~u look so cute when you are mad'' while pinching his cheeck.

..........................................................................................................................................

Luhan's POV

BOO!I heard someone shouted while hitting my back.It totally startled me till it make me fell from my chair.I turn around and saw IU laughing histerically at me.Aish~I said to her ''Yah!pabo!u almost got me a heart attack.IU pinch my cheeck while saying..''auw~u look so cute when you are mad".Oh my god,I can feel my heart beat really fast as if its going to explode.THUMP!THUMP!THUMP!I tried to control it.I can't hide the fact that I like IU that much till It make my heart beat really fast.I calm myself down and pull away IU's hand from my cheek.I asked her to stop and asked her to order something for her brunch.

 

 

 

*so how's the chapter?is it boring?this is my first time writing a fanfic though.

*and I'm a big fan of Kyung-Il from History.Sadly,I made him died in this story.

*well,please subscribe and leave me a comment.Enjoy reading!^^