This can't be true

Marriage

Kris's POV

I don't know why,but I had a bad feeling about IU going to Luhan house.Haizz~that's it I'm going there this instance!I'm going to confess to IU no matter what happened!I take my notebook.Inside the book,I wrote about my feelings for IU.I enter the car and drive at fast speed.I'm driving too fast that I'm going to hit an old lady.I quickly turn the car to the side avoiding hitting the lady and hit a wall.

 

IU's POV

Luhan played the song he had composed.But,somehow I felt weird and confused after hear the song.Then,Luhan came kneeling in front of me and said,"Will you be my girlfriend?".I was like,whoa!Luhan my bestfriend confess to me?I'm speechless.I thought to myself,"Luhan is always there for me.When,I'm sad and having a problem.But,on the same time..there comes Kris who I've just met and started to fall in love with and Kris never said that he loves me back though.".After a long thought,I said yes to Luhan.He's jumping up and down in joy after hearing my answer.He looks so happy.I am too happy.But,I still can't get over the fact that I do too love Kris.Suddenly,"Kringg..kring..".My phone is ringing.I saw the screen,it was from an unknown caller.I answered it,"Hello?is this Kris girlfriend?".I was shocked when the caller said that.Well,I am his future wife.But,an unknown calling me his girlfriend is just weird.So I just answered,"Hmm,yes.I am his girlfriend.May I know why are you calling me?"."Oh,I'm sorry to said this miss..?"."Its Miss Jieun"."Oh,miss jieun-ssi I want to tell you that Kris had involved in a car accident and I'm the one who called the ambulance to bring him to the H. Hospital".I felt like my heart just being a stabbed by a knife.Kris oppa involved in a car accident.I dropped my phone and cried my heart out.I quickly asked Luhan to bring me to the hospital and I still can't stop crying.Luhan asked me what had happened?I replied that Kris involved in a car accident.In the car,I just can't put into words how worried I was thinking about Kris.I felt like the world had ended.Please,I really want to see Kris right now!

 

*At the hospital*

I asked Luhan to just dropped me at the main entrance while Luhan search for place to park the car.I enter the hospital while crying.I just don't care if people stared at me weirdly.What matter now is Kris.I went to the receptionist and asked where  Kris's room is.The nurse tell me and I dashed to the room.Inside the room,there is a doctor who treated Kris.I looked at Kris,he looked pretty injured here and there.I can't stop myself from crying even more right now.I quickly asked the doctor,"Doctor,is he going to be alright?".The doctor replied,"Oh,you must be his girlfriend.Kris right now is in a coma state.We're going to try our best to treated him"."What in coma?!".I thought to myself.The doctor said,"But,don't worry he's going to regain his conscious in a few days or soon".While crying,I said thank you very much to the doctor for trying his best to treated Kris oppa.Suddenly,"Oh,almost forget to give this.When,Kris was bring to the hospital.He kept holding this book,like he don't want to let it go.I guess I should give it to you.Anyway,I have to go now".The doctor give me the book and went out.I open the book and started to read it.At the first page of the book,it was written"For my future wife,IU".

XOXO XOXO XOXO yeah

An X is kiss for a soft kiss
An O is for a circled hug
Maybe you already know

Day by day, I secretly wrote you a letter
And that’s what I wrote at the end
Although I’ve never given it to you

How are you these days? Anything special?
Only those typical words pass through my head
Actually, my heart is deep, deeper than the sea
The words that I really want to say is be with me

When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)
I open my arms and into my warm (embrace)
I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO
As much as I was nervous and earnest
My lips almost touch yours
I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO

Give me XOXO L.O.V.E
You’re my XOXO L.O.V.E

When you’re with me, you seem so comfortable
You keep playing jokes on me
Every time you smile your white smile

Is your heart a yes or no?
Give me a sign, X or O
It’s no fun to wait

Should I take courage and tell you?
My ugly handwriting, this embarrassing letter
These four words are not enough
Like a man, I’ll show you through my actions

When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)
I open my arms and into my warm (embrace)
I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO
As much as I was nervous and earnest
My lips almost touch yours
I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO

I want you, XO, I only have you
I only have you, I only have you
For you XO, accept me
Accept me, accept me

You’re dazzling, you’re in front of me
The moon shines in your half-closed and lovable eyes
I want to tell you that this is the beginning like whoa, let’s go

Baby every night
When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)
I open my arms and into my warm (embrace)
I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO
As much as I was nervous and earnest
My lips almost touch yours
I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO

Give me XOXO L.O.V.E
You’re my XOXO L.O.V.E
Yeah baby, oh XOXO oh us together, oh yeah

*EXO-xoxo*

I read the lyrics...tears can't stop rolling down on my cheeks.Is Kris really going to confess his true feeling to me?Is the lyrics trying to show me his true feeling?Even though Kris didn't said it straight to me,I understand and know that my love towards him is not a one-sided love after all.I'm so happy to know.Then,Luhan came in.I quickly hide the book from Luhan.I don't want to hurt his feeling if he knew that I still had feeling for Kris.Luhan asked me,whether I'm ok.I just said yeah..Luhan came nearer and hug me tightly and said,"I know that you're not okay.Nevermind,just let it all out.Nothing to hide from your boyfriend".When,Luhan said that,I burst into tears and said that the doctor said that Kris is in a coma state.Luhan replied,"Its ok your boyfriend is going to be by your side".I said to him,that I need to informed his parents about this.And I went outside,called Kris parents and told about the accident.Kris's mom can't stop crying and asked me which hospital Kris was admitted to.I told her  where the hospital is and end the call.

 

Luhan's POV

IU told me that she want to informed Kris parents about this and I just said ok.She went out of the room.I was left alone with Kris in the room.I'm not sure whether I'm right or wrong.But,I think IU still love Kris.I felt worried when thinking about that.That is why,I kept emphasizing the word boyfriend when I try to comfort IU just now.To make sure that IU remembered that I'm her boyfriend now."Kris is so lucky to have someone like IU to love him''.I thought to myself.After a while,IU and Kris parents enter the room.His mom can't stop crying,while his dad tried to hold in his tears it seems.While,IU just stand beside Kris bed crying silently.25 minutes later,Kris parents want to go back home and changed,so that they can take care of Kris in the night.Suddenly,IU said,"Its ok abeonim and eomeonim.You guys must be really tired.Let me take care of Kris in the night".Kris parents replied,"really?you'll do that for uri Kris?"."Yup,after all I'm her future wife right?".It hurt me badly when IU said that.Future wife.Kris parents bid goodbye and leave.I and IU is in the room.Then,IU said to me,"Luhan,why don't you go home too.I don't want to trouble you".I said,"Nah~its nothing really".But,I can sense that IU want to be alone with Kris when she said this,"Luhan,just go home ok?I think I can take care of Kris by myself".I bluntly said,"Ok.I'll go home now.Make sure you don't cheat on me with Kris ok?Arasseo?".IU was shocked when I said that.To put her at ease,I said "haha!I'm just joking around with you".I went near her and kiss her cheeks and said,"Annyeong my lovely IU".When I'm leaving the room I can see that IU's face is flushed red."Haha!She is so cute".I thought to myself and leave.

 

IU's POV

I can feel that my cheek is getting hotter maybe because of embarrassment when Luhan kissed me.I saw him leaving the room.Now,I'm alone in the room with Kris.Laying down on the bed with no single movements.Slowly tears welling up on my eyes.I said,"Yah..pabo.Did you really want to confess to me till you drive really fast?You're a real pabo.You make me worried now.I can't even hear you confessed to me face to face now because you're unconscious"."Faster wake up Kris,I want to hear those words from you.Not reading it myself".The day is getting darker and it is night time already.I fall asleep while sitting on the chair and laying my head on the bed and holding Kris hand tightly.

 

*In the morning*

I can felt that my hand are moved by someone.I open my eyes slowly and saw it was Kris.He is awake already!I'm so happy that I don't think much and straight away hug him.But,I can sense something is wrong to him.He just looked at me weirdly.Then he said,"Excuse me miss....but,who are you?".I just can't believed my ears.Am I hearing it wrongly or he's trying to make a joke right now.I said,"Oppa its not funny okay?Stop it already"."Oppa?who is your oppa?".He asked me.I can feel that my heart is broken into thousands of pieces.Did he really can't remember me?This can't be true.....

 

*how was it?This chapter is kinda sad actually.I hope you guys love it

*anyway,thanks for subscribing!really appreciated it.

*and I think I'm the only author who update two chapters in one day.I have to much of free time since my major exam is over.Anyhow,enjoy reading!Below,I put a special video for you guys!Credit to owner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_k91E6JE4