Chapter 11

9 Angels and 12 Wolves

When Ji Hoon and Hyun Ae talked, they had receive a few curious looks watching them. Hyun Ae decided to leave first as she needs to do a few things. They both said their farewell and Hyun Ae left. Ji Hoon stood up and walked to Tiffany, remembering that she was looking at him from a distance earlier. Ji Hoon slide in to the empty seat beside her and listened to Seohyun talking about how hamburgers are unhealthy.

“Aww come on Seohyun. One hamburger isn’t that bad,” Ji Hoon said.

“See, even Ji Hoon agrees with me,” Sunny added.

Seohyun gave an annoyed looked at everyone laughed at it. Tiffany asked if Ji Hoon could tutor her after school. Ji Hoon apologise. He told her that she was going to Taeyeon’s place to keep her company while her mother visit Taeyeon’s grandma. This caused Ji Hoon to receive some cheers from the girls. Ji Hoon felt his cheeks burning which futher encourages them. Seohyun suggested that they all go over since they haven’t seen her yet. They all agreed. Ji Hoon, on the other hand, sighed. He was hoping to get some alone time with Taeyeon. Oh well, there goes that planned.

After school, everyone agreed to meet up at the school gate before they went ove. Ji Hoon strolled to the gate. He wasn’t late. They’re just early. Ji Hoon saw another figure standing there. Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae was invited by Hyoyeon. Once everyone was there, Ji Hoon and the gang to the bus to Taeyeon’s place. The girls were really rowdy. They talked, joked and laughed. It was something different as compared to Ji Hoon’s usual quiet and boring bus rides home. As soon as the bus was approaching the bus stop, Ji Hoon told the girls that it was time to board off the bus. They nodded. It was a less than five minutes when they all reached Taeyeon’s apartment.

“Taeyeon~ I’ve brought some guests over,” Ji Hoon said.

The girls entered the house to see Taeyeon on the couch watching some documentary channel. She beamed with happiness at the sight of the girls. Taeyeon was listening to all of them telling about their day. Ji Hoon chuckled when he saw Taeyeon patting Sunny’s head when Sunny told her about Seohyun and the hamburger. Seohyun wanted to protest but she just let it slid by for once. Taeyeon proposed that they watch a movie.

Ji Hoon, Tiffany and Yoona decided to go to the nearest supermarket to get some snacks. They left the room and went down the elevator. The nearest supermarket was about a five minute walk. On the way there, Tiffany decided to ask you some questions such as your favourite food and other things. She realised that they’ve been teasing and disturbing Ji Hoon a lot that they never gotten a chance to find out what he likes. At the supermarket, Yoona went over to get some potato chips while Tiffany was choosing what kind of drinks to get. Ji Hoon was at the candy section. He wanted to buy something sweet for Taeyeon but Ji Hoon doesn’t even know what he should get. Ji Hoon sighed and went to find some chocolates instead. He settled with Kinder Bueno and when to find the other two girls. When he found them, Ji Hoon was amazed to see the amount of food they bought.

“Are you all buying this just to watch a movie or stock a month’s supply of potato chips?” Ji Hoon asked.

“Hahaha. You’ll be amazed at how much we can eat,” Yoona said.

Ji Hoon saw pringles. He loved them so much, especially those spicy ones. But Ji Hoon feels that it wasn’t spicy enough. They made their way to the cashier. The cashier was an old lady, probably in her early fifties. Everytime she scanned the items, Tiffany and Yoona would make a ‘beep’ sound. The cashier smiled. Ji Hoon paid for the food and the cashier thanked them. Ji Hoon suddenly felt someone slapping his , causing a small yelp to escape from his mouth before he can stop it. He turned around to see Hyun Woo. Hyun Woo smiled. Ji Hoon told Yoona and Tiffany to wait at the lobby of his apartment. They nodded once and left.

Hyun Woo decided to pull Ji Hoon to an alley, where it was secluded. He started asking if Baekhyun was pestering Ji Hoon or anything. Ji Hoon shoked his head. This made Hyun Woo smiled as he really didn’t like it if Baekhyun was annoying his little friend. Hyun Woo asked what he was doing and Ji Hoon just told him that he was going to watch movie at Taeyeon’s place with the girls. This earn Ji Hoon a few teasing from Hyun Woo. Just as Ji Hoon was about to leave, Hyun Woo told him to be careful and called him if anything bad happens. The other boy nodded and wave goodbye.

“What did he want?” Tiffany asked as soon as they stepped into the elevator.

“Oh nothing. Just asking how things were,” Ji Hoon said.

When they went in, Taeyeon had picked a romance movie. She took the disc and inserted it into the disc player. Just as she was about to sit back, Ji Hoon handed her the medicine and a glass of water. Taeyeon thanked Ji Hoon and swallowed the pills. She returned the glass of water to Ji Hoon and played the movie. Yoona and Tiffany placed the bag of goodies on the table. Ji Hoon took the Knider Bueno and gave it to Taeyeon. Then, he sat beside Hyun Ae. Ji Hoon saw her texting someone but decided not to see who. During the movie, Ji Hoon heard some whimper. He looked around to see a few of the girls with glossy eyes. Ji Hoon silently took a picture of them, making a mental note to use it for a Christmas card.

When the movie ended, Taeyeon’s mother had also returned. Ji Hoon and the girls decided to go home since they didn’t want to trouble her. Ji Hoon and Hyun Ae was the last to leave. They decided to go down the stairs instead. Ji Hoon wished he had objected because when he went down he saw a lady coming in the opposite direction.

His mother.

Ji Hoon’s mother stared at him. Hyun Ae paused for a while and looked back at Ji Hoon who seems to be frozen.

“Ji Hoon? Is everything okay?” Hyun Ae.

“Y-yeah,” Ji Hoon stuttered.

“Ummm, this is my mother,” Ji Hoon mumbled.

“Ohhh~ Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Hyun Ae,” Hyun Ae greeted.

Ji Hoon’s mother tried to force herself to smile. Hyun Ae then excused herself and continued to walk down the stairs. When she was gone, Ji Hoon thought he was going die. No, he is going to die. His mother doesn’t allow him to meet Hyun Ae but here he is, walking down the stairs with Hyun Ae. Ji Hoon’s mother walk to their home, Ji Hoon trailing behind her. In the house, Ji Hoon’s mother told him to seat down and she started scolding him for clearly defying her orders. Ji Hoon opened his mouth to explain but every time he wanted to, his mother gave him a glare and Ji Hoon’s mouth shut immediately.

“This is the last time I’m saying this Ji Hoon. Stay away from the girl. It’s for your own good,” Ji Hoon’s mother said.

Ji Hoon nodded and he went to his room. How he wish he knew the reason why he couldn’t see Hyun Ae.

‘I’m sorry Ji Hoon. But I don’t want you to know what happen between me and your father. I’m sorry’ Ji Hoon’s mother whispered to herself.

It was close to 7pm when Hyun Ae reached home. She crashed into her bed as she checked her phone. There was a message from Hana.

Hana: Did you miss me?

Hyun Ae: Nope, not at all ><

Hana: TT^TT

Hyun Ae. Hahaha. I do miss you girl! So boring without you around during lunch period.

Hana: Who did u sat with?

Hyun Ae: Ji Hoon~

Just then, Hyun Ae’s maid knocked on the door. She told her that dinner was ready. Hyun Ae said okay. She sat at the dining table and saw that her father had also just returned. Hyun Ae told her dad about her day.

“And I also met Ji Hoon’s mother,” Hyun Ae said.

Hyun Ae’s father choked on his food. He quickly drank some water before blurting out a ‘what?!’

 

 

A/N: Ooooo. The next update is gonna interesting \(^o^)/ (if i dont screw it up of course T-T)