Chapter 6

Triangle

Hey, there! *hides at Niel's armpit*

I'm so sorry to broke my own promise :(( My lame excuse is, I keep editing about Changjo's past, and I stuck there. Ya know, writters block ㅠㅠ

But. The truth is, it's not a writters block. It's kinda I have a problem write angst in English, sooo, I got a very lack angst at Changjo's past ㅠㅠ

 


 

BGM: Leona Lewis-I See You

 

 

December 24, 2013

 

It's finally a free day in Christmas! A free day when Teen Top's members have a two days and one night to spend with family, friends, or everything they want.

Gifts under the tree waiting patiently from two weeks ago to be unwrapped. Some bags and luggage already packed waiting the owners to bring them away from dorm. A few people are eating at the counter, a few people playing with his gadget, one guy were cleaning himself up, while another one guy still floating on his dreamland.

An hour later five boys already gathered on living room, waiting their manager hyung pick them up and drift them home.

"Oh! Let's open the presents. Can we hyung?" Changhyun asked and glance towards Byunghun and Niel.

Niel smile and nodded, "okay! I'll wake Jonghyun up."

When Niel back to living room, and following by a bare chest Jonghyun the other boys already unwrapping their gifts and bright smile attached at their face.

A clicking sound can be heard from the door. Minho hyung stepped in with wide grin and his hands in the air.

"Merry Christmas, boys! A break day, finally!"

"hyuungg!" Changhyun cheered with same big grin.

"Yeah, this is great! I missed eomma's food~"

"Home sweet home~"

"Finally back to my room!"

They all chatting happily, forgetting one member who just watching them with jealousy.

"Ok, now now," manager hyung claps his hands, "gentlemen, grab your stuff I'll wait in the van."

They all took their stuff and bid good bye to Jonghyun, who just replying with humming and smiling.

"Jonghyun, are you sure didn’t want back to your home?" manager hyung asked with wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nope. This is my house anyway." he shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly.

"All right then. Just please don't make any trouble." Jonghyun rolled his eyes but nodded, however.

"Jonghyunie, I left you many foods on fridge. And if you need anything just call me, ok?"

"Ok, thanks hyung."

"Oh dont' forget lock the door, check the-

"Stop being like a mother hen and nagging, Chanhee. He's not a baby" Byunghun shouts from outside door and made all burst into laugh.

"Shut up chicken!"

"Jonghyun ah, how about you come along with me? My family sure will happy to see you." asked Niel when everyone had left.

"It's ok, I want to sleep all day long anyway. I'm so tired."

Niel puffed his cheeks and pouted, but nodded, "ok then, bye! Oh, wear warm cloths Jonghyun ah!" he waved cutely and run outside.

Jonghyun sighed heavily and walks to his room. He plopped down onto Niel's bed. Niel's scent came from his pillow. I missed him already.

‘Jonghyun, are you sure didn’t want back to your home?' his manager hyung's words echoed in his head. He smiles bitterly.

Home, huh? Who need such a thing? I just need Niel. My Niel. He's my home.

He staring the ceiling and calling back his memories.

 

 

December, 24 2009

 

Gray clouds covering the moon in Anyang city. And a 14 years old boy walking slowly in the dark alley. His body limp and his whole body painted with new bruises and scratches, while a fresh blood dripped from corners of his mouth. He used on the situations like this and used to treated like that. He didn’t feel the pain anymore, he already numb.

Jonghyun leans his back against wall and took a deep breath. He didn't care if he dies now even he always wished to die every second in his life. Died on the abuser's hands. He already gave up with his life.

He let a shaky sigh from his mouth, his lungs feels so damn pain when he inhaling. He got too many punches at his chest.

Step. Step. Step.

A tall boy walking at a cross the street. His right hand full of groceries bags, while his left hand... Jonghyun knitted his eyebrow, "who idiot in the earth ate ice cream in the middle of winter night?" an amused smile appeared at his lips. The expression less-boy smiling.

Even at the dark street, Jonghyun could saw that tall boy's unusual lips change to purple, frozen. But who caught his eyes is, every time the tall boy the ice cream with his pink tongue, unconsciously in the same time Jonghyun gulped his own saliva. It’s not like he want the ice cream in -8 celsius degree night, but something weird about that boy made his heart thumping crazily.

Step. Step. Step.

The more the tall boy made steps, the farther distance he made between him and Jonghyun. Jonghyun felt something tugging at his heart when the tall boy disappeared at down the street. He pushed himself to stands straight and without knew hold his breath. He dragged his feet to the down street. Every time his heart beats, his steps became faster and faster as his eyes blurry.

Sweaty and out-of-breath, he tried to focused his eyes again and searching the ice cream boy. A sigh of relieve escaped from his mouth when he saw the figure was heading towards a warm blue house and an old man with warm smile greeted him and walking in side by side.

It's good to know you have a good family.

 

--

 

Is it possible just in minutes everything could change?

Is it possible just because of one person everything could change?

Is it possible just because of love everything could change?

Is it possible love at first sight?

The answer is yes, yes, yes and definitely yes.

That boy, that boy who Jonghyun even didn't know his name, changed everything about Jonghyun. Every little thing about Changjo. Everything.

He now woke up more early, waking up with a bright smile. The expressionless-boy now changed his nickname to the angelic smile-boy. Who know, a non-exists boy, in a day transformed become an untouchable popular boy just with his smile?

He, Choi Jonghyun, just in a minute on that night, without words, trust and gave his whole life to that boy. Secretly hold that boy to be his crutches for steadying his limp body.

Niel, now, is his vision and mission.

His strength booster.

His mood booster.

 

--

 

This morning, like usual, Jonghyun leaning his back against walls in alley. He waiting patiently until the thick lips boy walks passed him. Jonghyun’s lips curved upwards and walk following the thick lips boy slowly, and made it as natural as he could. To made sure no one notice if he were stalking a boy in front of him.

A few of the thick lip's friends greeted him in front of school gates. One boy casually placed his hand around Niel.

With heavy sigh, Jonghyun turns around and headed to his school. I wish I could do such a thing to you.

 

When the bell rang, Jonghyun throws his things carelessly inside his bag and ran out with smile that always appeared whenever he thought about the thick lips boy.

Not like the other day, a familiar black car parked and waiting Niel and picked him up. He can’t help but following the car with a cab. The fate brought them together, however. He ended up with following the thick boy do an audition as well and joining in one group with him.

 

--

 

December, 24 2013

 

A big bright smile created perfectly on Jonghyun's lips. If he thought again, that day, four years ago, in same date, was his luckiest day to be able met him.

With a little pushed, he got up from bed, snatched his phone on his nightstand and flopped down again onto Niel's bed.

 

 

--

 

Katalk.

A ringtone of notification's Kakao Talk came from Niel's phone as a new chat massage popped up on his screen.

 

Jonghyun^^:

Hyung, I missed you already ㅠㅠ

 

Niel~^^:

Kekeke. I miss you too^^

Do you want me back to dorm right now?

 

Jonghyun smiles even wider—If that is possible—at Niel's words. He took a picture and sent it to Niel.

 

Jonghyun^^:

Really? Can you?

I can't sleep without you ㅎㅡㅎ

 

Niel~^^:

Ahh my poor Hyunie~ You looks cute ㅇㅅㅇ

But I can't back now, you should come with me ㅜㅜ

 

A little frown came at his face. Before he could reply him, a new chat came from Niel and simply erased the frown away.

 

Niel~^^:

eeeh it looks like my bedsheet. You sleep on my bed again? ¬¬

Tch

You're bad dongsaeng

Don't drools on my pillow again ;;;;

Oh and I know you still kekeke. Wear a warm cloths maknae! You'll catch a cold if you like that ><

 

Jonghyun^^:

Aissh I thought you like see me

Kekeke

Since when you become nagging like Chanhee?

If I catch a cold, you must run here fast and take care of me^^

 

Niel~^^:

Aissh you’re so annoying

ㅠㅇㅠ

 

Jonghyun^^:

But you still like me, right? Kekeke

Bbuing

 

Niel~^^:

Unfottunately, yes ㅠㅠ

 

Jonghyun^^:

eyyy

Love you too, hyung ㅜㅅㅜ♥

kekeke

 

 

 


 

 

aaaaa! look! There are 4 peoples upvotes my fic! thankyouuuu I Love you all♥♥♥ And thankyou for my subscribers and commenters too♥♥♥

woaaah Changjo so creepy +_+ LOLLL

katalk, katalk, katalk~

I'm enjoying everytime Changjo upload his Katalk's chat, especially a chat with Niel :333

 

I don't have an idea what have I wrote. It's like 3 morning at my country and I need go to work like in 3 hours ; ; oh have I told you, my oh-so cranky boss not give me a break in Chrismast? And I got a double shift? ughhh!

and yeah back again, a lack angst right? it's hard if you want to write angst but you have limited  vocab :(((((

my others stories, which in my own language, mostly are angst ; ; I need learn English more.

and I think I'll edit my foreword. But then again, I'm not good to write summary ; ; what should I do?

 

poor Jonghyunie ㅜㅅㅜ too cold eh? lemme hug you LOLL *killed by Angel*

noooo! Byunghoney cheating :(( aww I'm sorry Nielie, don't worry you still have Jonghyun~