Chapter 1

Triangle

 

BGM: TEEN TOP-Love Fool

 

 

Niel's POV:

 

Minsoo hyung held 3 keys in his hand. We are now in hotel at Kobe Japan for our concert in two days. He handed one key to me and one to Chanhee hyung. Like we used to be, Chanhee hyung will share room with Changhyun, Minsoo hyung with Byunghun hyung, and me with our maknae, Jonghyun.

I started walking to our room, but stopped when the maknae spoke.

"I'm gonna share room with Changhyun." he said flatly, while I tried my best to hide the hurt in my heart like someone just stabbed it, and wore my poker face. I'm a good actor for something like this.

Why he always avoiding me?

"And I also will sleep with Chanhee," Byunghun mumbled beside Chanhee hyung as he scratched his neck. I knew he's somehow nervous about that. He's like opened book for me, he also avoiding me.

Silence. No one dare to speak. It was almost 1 month they've avoiding me and all members knew it. I don’t know what happened. I don’t even know if I did a mistake to them. But they are my closest friends. It’s hurt so much when they suddenly avoiding me.

I let a quite sigh and turned around, facing Changjo but he looked away. Darn! It’s hurt. 

And again, I try hard to not show my true feeling. It will just break my last pieces of pride or whatever it is. "Ok then. Soo~ I will sleep with Minsoo hyung," I handed the key to Changhyun and walked toward Minsoo hyung. I tugged his hand and led him to our room. "C'mon hyung~".

 

--

 

Chunji's POV:

 

Niel acted strangely since we back to Korea. I guesse it must because Byunghun and Jonghyun. But I really didn’t understand why they acted like that. Seriously, Byunghun always clung on to me when Niel is around us, maybe to make him jealous? I don't know. And Jonghyun also did the same to Changhyun. But Niel, even I knew he's hurt, he always try to act normal.

But the was too obvious to avoid him when in Japan. I could saw every time they avoided him, Niel always trying swallows his hurt feeling and trying to smile. Who in this world wouldn’t hurt if your best friends avoiding you without give you any reason? Ah.... that poor thing.

But now, he is cold. No more his crack voice, no more his loud scream in high pitch, no more a happy Niel bouncing up and down, no more his cute whining, and no more his smile. 

I remember his last giggle..

We're all in living room that day. That is a free day for us; no practice, no concert, no fan meeting. Just free day. But, just it. We're not allowed to leave our dorm.

Changhyun and Niel were playing game on the floor. Jonghyun playing with his phone. I just sat on the couch and watching my two dongsaeng playing, and laughed every now and then when they started trantum, whining, etc. Sometimes they yelled at each other, or smacked other heads, sticking their tongue or just pouted. Byunghun came from kitchen and crawled in my lap like a kitten as I his hair. While Minsoo hyung, I don’t know where is him. Nah, he's probably sleep.

A doorbell rang. Jonghyun was just want to open the door when Minsoo hyung shouted and sprinted to the door, "I come. I come. Don’t open it!"

"Ahh you cheated!" Niel yelled at Changhyun with pout.

"I’m not!" Changhyun replied him with a pout on his lips too. Niel threw the controller and snuggled at me with a sad eyes and an adorable pout.

"hyuungg~ lets buy an ice cream~" he whined at me like a kid, made me chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"We can’t, manager hyung will kill us." I pouted made him whining even more.

"Oh shut up!" suddenly Byunghun said so cold with his eyes still closed. Niel just blinked several times and looked away. I saw a hurt on his eyes for a second before his face flushed red. Eh? Why he's so red? I followed his gaze, and I saw Minsoo hyung were making out in front of door with his new boyfriend, Rockhyun hyung.

I covered Niel’s eyes with my left palm. Even his age was legal now, but he's still innocent like 7 years old kid.

"Yah! Get room you two. We have kids here!" I snapped at them. "Changhyun don’t-" well, I was late to warn him. And my hand can’t reach him anyway when Byunghun on my lap. So, now his face was burning like Niel early. He cleared his throat turned around to start play the game again.

"Oops! Sorry kids!" Minsoo chuckled and tugged his boyfriend to the couch.

I removed my hand from Niel, he stood up and bounced up and down, "Rockhyun hyuuungg~ you’re here~!" he squealed like a fan girl.

"Hey Niel!" he beamed at him and ruffled his hair. He sat next to me and Minsoo sat next him.

Byunghun growl and snapped to Niel, "Shut up can you?!" he stomped his feet and walked to his room and slammed closed his door, we all flinched. I glanced to Niel and I could see his eyes watery but still trying to smile and slip beside Rockhyun hyung and Minsoo hyung.

“What’s wrong with that grumpy kid?” Rockhyun hyung asked Niel with a curious face.

Niel ignored the question and whining to Rockhyun, "Mommy~, lets buy an ice cream~ Can we?" 

"Mommy? Hey! Why you called him mom? I never want a son like you," Minsoo complained with a little pout playing on his lips. Ew!

"Momm, daddy so mean~" Niel whining and his lips transformed to an adorable pout. Well, who can win against that pout? Even our stubborn maknae can’t resist that and easily give up. 

Rockhyun hyung chuckled and hugged Niel, "Ahh so cute! Yes he is so mean! And, I’m manlier than him. I’m your dad. Call him mom instead~"

"Mom?" Niel looked at Minsoo innocently. While his 'mom' eyes get wider.

"Yah! I’m your dad! He's mom," he pointing at Rockhyun.

I rolled my eyes. I surrounded by a weirdos.

"Ooohh so you now accepted me be your son, dad?" Niel said with a silly grin on his face. We all laughed. Minsoo hyung sometimes can be so clueless.

"Uggghh my life" he grunted and lean back to the couch.

"Hey watch your mouth dad! We won’t our son be rude like you." Rockhyun playfully slap Minsoo's hyung hand made the younger groaned even more.

"Come on son, lets buy an ice cream! Your daddy’s treat~" Rockhyun sing a song while tugging Niel's hand and made Niel cheered and giggled.

"Yesshh! Ice creamm!!"

Minsoo hyung sigh and following his boyfriend and now his new son, "all right daddy's treat."

"Daddyyy I want ice cream too~" Changhyun paused his game and whining at him with an aegyo.

"no. no. no. one son already made my head ache and manager hyung probably will kill me soon." he shook his head.

"I want too daddyyy~" I said with my not so puppy eyes.

"Hell no!" he snapped but receive a death glare from Rockhyun hyung. He sighed loudly and massaged his temple, "fine! Fine! Just stay here I will buy it for you all," we all cheered. But Jonghyun rolled his eyes and go to his room when he saw how clingy Niel to Rockhyun hyung.

Niel looked at Jonghyun but ignored him and faking a giggle, "C'mon~"

 

And that's last time I hear Niel giggling.

Now, he is distance. He's try his best to avoid all of us. Once again, all of us! Not just Jonghyun and Byunghun, but all of us. Me, Changhyun, Minsoo hyung, and even his 'mom'—Rockhyun hyung.

Niel really didn’t say anything. I've tried to speak with him but he just stared at me and left me without a single word. The two of the caused trouble too, trying to speak and apologized to him too, but he still didn’t say anything. He just talked to manager hyung or other staff. And just talk to us if it was really important. At first he still talked with Minsoo hyung and Rockhyun hyung. But lately he avoid they too.

We are now barely talk with him. We just can get together when we're ate or practice. Niel was never watching TV, or playing with Changhyun anymore. He just stayed in his room. When I peeked at his room, he just sleep or playing with his phone or his laptop.

Lately, every night, if he had a time, he would sneak to club or anything and back home 4 in the morning with drunk. He alwas got scolded from Minsoo hyung, but he didn’t hear him though. He just stared at our leader and back to his room with a loud slam from door.

I boiled a water to made a cup of tea and put a hangover soup to bowl. This is my routine in the morning lately. Everytime I wake up with a mad Minsoo, it meant Niel's drunk.

"Hyung.." Someone called me from behind made me jumped back.

"Oh my poor heart." I said and my chest. I glared at Niel who suddenly appeared, "damn, Niel. You scared the hell out of me."

"Eh? Sorry? Eumm, is that for me?" he peeked behind my shoulder. I realize he's conscious and he didn’t smell like an alcohol! "It’s ok hyung. I’m not drink last night. From now on just make it if I ask you, ok?" he said and take the bowl to table and eat it.

I don’t know, but I feel he was mature now. Not like a kid again. But I missed when he act like a kid though. I smiled when realize the blank and cold on his eyes have disappeared.

"Okay Niellie~ I'll sleep again then," he nodded and I saw a small smile on his face. Well at least I think he's back to normal. I’m so glad.

 

But, yeah. I'm wrong. When lunch time, he came out from his room with his blank and cold eyes. 

"I missed Niel hyung," Changhyun whined when Niel back to his room. "I want play with him again."

"Well, ask him then." Minsoo hyung said and yawning and stretches his hands.

Changhyun nods and walks toward Niel's room. My feeling told me it is a bad idea, but I wish I’m wrong.

"Jonghyun, have you try to talk to him?" Minsoo asks. Changjo looks at him and sighs.

"I always tried. But.." he pause and give CAP hyung a weak smile "..he ignored me." I know Jonghyun and also byunghun think this is they fault and felt guilty to made Niel like this. I sighs quitly.

Changhyun back from Niel's room and run to his room with red face. I know he was crying. Minsoo hyung and me ran to his room. I sighed loudly. I must trust my feelings.

 

 

 


 

first, I'd like to thank all of  you who have subscribed this fic. I already have 10 subscribers!! thankyou so much..

but I.. I dont know.

well, but I know this is boring, not so interesting, dissapointing all of you and etc. I'm so sorry..

I even dissapointed to myself /crying a river/

you can kill me :( :)

 

 

oh and Rockhyun and CAP...  I DONT KOW......... i was thinking for CAP's boyfriend, and I wont someone in a same group. first I though about electroboyz. but when I watch 'Teen Top Rissing 100%' (again), and I heard Rockhyun giggling I was " Oh my Gawwd he's so cute!" and yeah.. he ended up like this.

and in the future, you will see many POV from different sight ( i dont know what im talking about -_-)

 

once again, I'm so sorry.