Chapter 3

Triangle

BGM: TEEN TOP-Stop Girl

 

 

Changjo's POV:

 

He smiled.

Do you know how I felt when I saw him smiling? 10% I’m happy. And the rest I’m hurt.

I.. I who stole his happiness. I who stole his smile. I who gave him a pain.

When I was about to returns it all, that girl. That his dammit girlfriend already gave it all to him. But steal my position.

My position? Like I have that. Who am I to him? Just a friend, Jonghyun!

Just his fcking best friend. Ever. Keep dreaming!

How could he do that to me?!

 

I climbed to Changhyun's bed and buried my face to his pillow. I heard someone opening the door.

"Jonghyun, are you ok?" it's Byunghun hyung.

"yeah," I said and looked up at him. His eyes are puffy and red.

"Tch! I should ask that to you! You looks more horrible," smirk appeared on my lips.

He chuckled bitterly and walked to his closet.

"I'll sleep with Chanhee, you can sleep here if you want." he grabs his pajamas and walked out.

"uh? Thanks," I mumbled and buried my face again.

"Do you.." I looked up at him again who stands beside the door, "do you think this is my fault? To pushed him away and made him running to her?" He whispered the last sentence. I could hear his guilt and pain tone.

"No." I said matter-of-factly and made him spun around and look at me, "this is our fault." With that, he nodded weakly, his heel and walked to Chanhee's hyung room.

I let a heavy sigh. Yes this is our fault.

 

--

 

I swatted the alarm clock given by my Angel on my nightstand. Today my schedule is take shoot video with Rockhyun hyung. It has been one week we two practiced the dance together. Rockhyun hyung helped me to make the choreography. Honestly that’s for my test to University. But we’ll upload the video as a fans service to our fans.

I stretched my hand and yawning. I was just wanted to sleep again when I heard Minsoo hyung grumble something about Niel.

I turned to left to his bed. He was asleep with a red cheeks and mumble something. My eyebrow raised when I can’t heard what he mumbling. I got up from my bed and leaned closer to his face. Instantly my nose scrunched, ugh! His breath smells like alcohol! He’s drunk. What’s wrong with him? I knew he will drink those alcohol if he had something bothering him. But I can’t do anything. I exhaled slowly and stepped out from my room.

I walked to kitchen and saw Rockhyun hyung were sitting around the kitchen table enjoying a breakfast.

"yo Jonghyun! Already awake, eh?"

I just answered with humming and take a bottle’s water from fridge.

"What’s wrong with your baby-boo?" I said with groggily, frowning remember that I can’t sleep again (courtesy to his noises).

"Daniel had just back with drunk. And Minho hyung is heading here to pick him up  for Sukira in half an hour. They both are death meat."

 

--

 

I stepped in to the elevator and pushed button to our dorm floor. I let a quit sigh. I was happy that’s the shooting success. But Rockhyun hyung left me alone when Minsoo hyung picked him up to get some lunch without ask me to join with them. Not that like I want if they ask. But still. How good hyungs I have.

Ding.

The elevator’s door opened. I walked slowly to our dorm. I saw a girl standing in front of our dorm’s door.

"YouMi ssi?" she jumped back when I called her. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"oh Changjo ssi," she smiled awkwardly and bowing at me.

“come to see DaNiel?" I asked slightly and pushed a codes next to door. She doesn’t answer me but I shrugged it off.

"come in, I’ll call him."

"n-ne, thanks Jonghyun ssi"

I walked to my room shared with Niel, but Chanhee grab my wrist and pulled me with a wide eyes.

"you let her in?" he wispered.

"uh? Yeah. Why?"

"it has been like 2 hours that little brat didn’t open the door for her."

"what? Why?" he just shrugged and let my hand free. I hesistant to tell him but I can’t let her wait him too, right? I open my door room. And glance to Niel who were looking at his iPod with his earphone on him. I tap his shoulder. He unplug his earphone and give me what-the-hell look.

I gulped hardly. It has been a long time since I talk with him.

"eum, YouMi’s waiting you." I rubbed my neck and avoid his cold stare.

"you let her in?" I just nodded answered his question. He exhaled and walked out. I throw my bag to bed and walked to kitchen. Chanhee and Changhyun were talking about puppy and stuff. But I haven’t see Byunghun since I stepped in dorm.

From here, I could hear Niel and her girlfriend talking about something and heard she sniffling. But I don’t intend to eavesdrop on their conversation. What if they talk about cheesy thingy? Just imagining about it made me shivering and want to throw up!

I walked again to my room after grabs a snacks from fridge and a cola. Just when I want to open the door, Niel who stands in hallway near the door spun around and slammed his phone to wall beside me. I looked at him in horror.

!

Is he that mad at me to let her in?

"leave! Leave me ing alone!" he growled. I didn’t know he talk to me or to her. But that I know is she crying and run out.

"what? What was that?" Chanhee and Changhyun already stands behind me and Byunghun popped his head from his room.

"what the hell is that?" Chanhee asked again. But no one answer him instead we heard Niel groaned in pain and crawled on the floor with his hand clutching his hair.

What the hell is going on? Is he crying? Are they fighting? Are they broke up? I really hope they broke up.

The others walked to him and bent down. While I just stood here, frozen. I don’t know what should I do. In seconds, the door flung open with Rockhyun hyung and Minsoo stepped in. They looked as  shock as us. Rockhyun hyung run to him and shook Niel’s body.

"niel? Niel? Yeobo, please get me a water!" Minsoo ran to kitchen and took a bottle of water.

Rockhyun hyung digging something on Niel’s pocket pants and took it off. A medicine. He gave that bitter white like candy to Niel. Niel takes it with a shaky hand while the other hand still clutched his hair and swallowed it.

Somehow my hearts feels break into pieces.

“yeobo, take him to his room,” Rockhyun hyung order his boyfriend and the younger nodded.

“I- let me carry him.” I feel weird to see Niel in other embraced. Yeah, don't rub it on my face, I know this is jealousy. I gently lift his body into my arms and heads to our shared room. With careful I settled him down to his bed. His face flushed red, drenched in sweat, he whimpered and his eyes shut tightly in pain. My trembling fingers brushing his wet bangs to the side and wipe his sweats away.

"what the hel is going- I think you knew something about him that I don’t know. You owe me an explaination," I hissed at both of my hyungs while they nodded weakly at me.

"arraseo. Just let’s get out first. He needs a rest." He walked to the living room and soon the other boys gathering to wait his explanation.

Rockhyun hyung glance to his boyfriend and communicated with each other through their eyes. Rockhyun hyung raised his eyebrow while Minsoo just nodded at the question look. He began with a long sigh, "this suppose to be a secret between us, but I think you all need to know." he paused and twiddled his fingers. "He told us, if he stressed and tired he will got his head ache. The doctor said it’s just a regular headache. So you don’t have to worry. And that medicine is just a painkiller."

"do you guys know how he can got that headache?" Minsoo’s eyebrow raised.

"I think he had a fight with his girlfriend. I don’t know what happened, but that I know is he made his phone break into pieces with slammed it against the wall." Answered Ricky while the two hyungs just nodded.

"why he told you guys but didn’t tell us?" Byunghun pouted at the fact.

"we accidentally know it. Remember when first time he called me Mom and bring him to buy an ice cream? " we nodded, "I pressed him with a question about his problem with Jonghyun and Byunghun. He didn’t answer my question tough. He just stared on the road. But suddenly his head ached like earlier. And he begged us to not talk about this to anyone, even to Minho hyung."

"and all this time Minsoo will let him drunk because that is an alternative way to distract him from his stress."

"since- since when he likes that?"

Rockhyun hyung looks hesistation, and read from his expression I already knew the answer.

"is it since we avoid him?" I guessed slowly. And not surprised me at all, they two looked shocked but nodded weakly. I heard Byunghun choked his tears and ran to his room.

I buried my face in my palms. This is can’t be happening... This is bad. That’s all are my fault. !

I could feel someone patted my back, but I shrugged that hand off. I dragged my legs to our room and open the door slowly afraid if I would wake him up. Squatting down beside him, I his cheek gently. He still looks beautiful even when he was sick. He had long eyelash, pale skin, and his plump pink lips slightly open. I was trying my best to not smash my lips against his.

"hyung.. I’m sorry. I’m sorry to hurt you. I’m sorry for my selfishness."

I lay beside him and draped one arm securely around his slim waist, holding him close. I don’t want to let him go again. I want to protect him. I don’t want to let him suffering again. Leaned in I kissed his cheek softly. Like a magnet, he snuggled closer to me and clutching my shirt while I buried my face in his fluffy hairs. I fall asleep with my lips curved upwards.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Kyaaaa Changjo wae so sweet ><

Am I the only one think that he’s sweet? Ugh my ChangNiel feeling....

And awww L.Joe such a cry baby ><

Gimme your comment, please? I have a candy xD

bye....