Chapter 4

Triangle

 

BGM: TEEN TOP-Jealousy

 

 

Author's POV :

 

05.45 AM

 

Niel's eyes snapped opened wide, blinking furiously as he faced with a broad chest rose up and down when the owner exhaled and inhaled oxygen and carbon dioxide slowly. He looked up to saw a flawless face sleeping peacefully. A small smile crept on his thick lips.

He was in Jonghyun's embrace. He nuzzling to the crook of the younger boy’s neck and inhaling his scents. His smelled not like a perfume. He smells like Jonghyun. And smells something like sweat. Maybe he haven't take the shower last night. But somehow his smells made Niel oddly relaxed.

Just in second Niel drift back to his dreamland again. Courtesy to Jonghyun's scent and his heart beats.

 

--

 

08.12 AM

 

Eyes fluttered open when Niel felt a hot breath against his face. He grinned when remembered he was slept in Jonghyuns arms last night. Niel pulled Jonghyun’s arm away from his hips and silently sat up. He ruffled his messy hairs and stretched his arms. He just want to get up, but he made an evil smile on his lips as he decided to tease the maknae. Pay back!

He lay back his body to the position like a seconds before and grabbed Jonghyun's arm and slowly placed it around him again.

First try, he shook the younger body and called him softly, "Jonghyun.." Failed. He even doesn't stir.

Second try, he whispered playfully to the younger ear with a husky voice, "Jonghyunah.. Ireona~" the younger just scrunched his forehead but didn't awake from his sleep.

Third, Niel raised his voice one octave "yah! Choi Jonghyun, irreona!" *pokes cheek* *pokes nose* *pokes forehead* *pokes arm* *pokes chest*. Nope, he even snuggled closer to Niel.

Sighs..

Niel rubbed his chin and think how in the earth he can wake this brat kid.

Click! He smiled mischievously. Let’s try~

Fourth, the last try but not the least, he bit harder Jonghyun's chin. Succeed!! The younger gasped and jumped back with wide, shocked eyes. His landed nicely on the ground. He groaned loudly and rubbed his poor and chin, "what the hell hyung?" he barked at Niel with groggy voice.

Niel urge back to laugh at his dongsaeng and keep the poker face. He crossed his arms across his chest and huffed with annoyed look, "the hell you slept on my bed?"

"I- uhm.. I-"

"You are so stink! Have you take a shower before you sleep with me?" Niel made a face and made the later flabbergasted at his hyung blurted. Before he could say anything, Niel got up from his bed and headed to the kitchen left the dumbfounded Jonghyun. Niel smirked mentally.

"Hey! Good morning!" Chanhee greeted him when he saw the sight of the younger who came to the kitchen.

"Morning, hyung! How do you feel?" Changhyun asked him. Niel knew from their expression, they already knew about his headache from Rockhyun or Minsoo but he could see a concern on their eyes and it made Niel smiled.

"Morning you two. Yeah it's better, I guess."

"Good! I've made a soup for you just give me 10 minute to finished this all"

"okay." Niel replied simply and walk to living room. He sat on the black coach and the television. He watched a news when a sleepy Byunghun stepped out from his room, sat beside him. Slowly the sleepy boy lean his head to Niel's lap and successfully made Niel shift his gaze to him.

Niel flicked his forehead and made him gasped.

"ouchhh!" He sat up, rubbed his forehead with a pout on his lips and mumbling while his eyes still closed "you meanie!"

Niel chuckled slightly, "no sleep on coach you dummy!"

The familiar voices made Byunghun's eyes snapped open widely with flushed red at his cheek. And the sight made Niel smiled mischievous mentally.

Let's see his reaction.

"N- Niel ah." He stuttered at boy who now back watching television.

! Niel talking to me!

! I was slept on Niel's lap a second ago!

! My heart beats so fast!

! He ing smiling at mee!!! Breath in. Breath out, Byunghun!

"N-Niel?"

"hmm?" Niel keep his eyes at the television, but watching every little movement the older boy made from corner his eyes. He could see the older twiddled his finger in nervousness.

"eum, is it too late to apologize?" now Niel's eyes moved and focused on him and made the older more reds. He kept his eyes to boring on his lap.

"What for?"

"For- eum- for I avoid you, for make you sick and for everything" he mumbled and doesn't realize if Niel had a smirk on his lips.

Niel who stayed quite and kept staring at him, made he desprated. "N- Niel?" he asked again.

"What?" Niel said dryly. Slowly Byunghun looked up at him and he doesn't know if the smirk was faded away.

"a- are y-you still mad at me?"

Niel looked at the television again, "Yes." he said bluntly made the older bit his own lower lip with desperately.

"I guess so," he murmured. "then, can you forgive me?"

"in one condition, I think."

"What's that?" Niel could see the older’s eyes lit up and made him smile a bit.

"You know I broke my phone yesterday," he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"Okay. I'll buy a new one for you" he smiling sweetly at Niel while the later frowned. "w- what?"

"Not that, pabo! Come with me to Myeongdeong. And maybe we could buy something else."

"Wha- I- you want me to go shopping with you?" his eyes get wider on eagerness and receive a good roll eyes from the later.

"yes hyung."

"yess!" Byunghun smile from ear to ear. Cute!

"Okay, we'll go after-"

"breakfast is ready boys!" Chanhee called out.

"-finish the practice today." Niel finished and got up, made his way to kitchen. The older nodded cutely like a kid. Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Niel asked me to go shopping with him! Is it a date? Oh my God! What should I wear tonight?!

"What's up Byung? You looks so... bright today?" asked Minsoo who already sitting on kitchen table. "and- holy- what the heck with your chin maknae?" Minsoo shocked when Jonghyun join in with a red bruised chin (you also could see a teeth mark on it).

Jonghyun glared at Niel who smiling innocently at him, "nothing. Nothing much." He said sarcastically.

 

--

 

19.34 PM

 

Byunghun rushed to bathroom when he finally back from practiced for they Tour. The practice was quit tiring, but remember if he will go shopping with Niel made his sweats dries and the tired faded away. By the time Byunghun got out of the bathroom after showers and get dressed up, while the younger boy still watching television.

"Yah!" he sat beside the younger, crossing his arms and frowning. Niel just stare blankly to him.

"what?" Byunghun growing annoyed and slap Niel's back head. "yah! What the hell?"

"aissh! New phone? After practice? Myeongdong? Remember?" he pouted, sticking his lower lip out.

"oh!" the younger slapped himself, "I'll take a shower now"

"yeah. Hurry up you fish!"

"hey! You're the one who need my forgiveness, why you mad at me now?"

"I just- I was- aissh just get ready already!" he looked away in embarrassment.

 

20.04 PM

 

"kajja!" said Niel when he stepped out from his room and in way to wear his thick jacket.

"un!" a smile crept on the older lips. He followed Niel like a lost puppy but stopped when Niel stopped and turn away to him.

"use your jacket, pabo!"

"yah where’s your respect! I’m your hyung." he frowned but obediently wears his jacket slowly.

"Yeah, pabo hyung. Palli!"

Niel already grabbed the doorknob when the door opened from the outside revealing exhausted Changhyun behind the door.

"Oh hyungs! Where are you going?" he smiled sweetly, walking in.

"Shopping!" Byunghun beamed at him.

"Really? Can I come with you two pleaseee?" he asked with his aegyo.

"Yes, of course!" Byunghun answered. Even in his deepest heart he just want to go alone with Niel. But he can't say no to his cute dongsaeng.

"May be next time." The maknae's smile fell down and his eyes starting moisten.

"Why?" he whining.

"we want to go date Changhyun ah" Niel said flatly bit, smirked mentally when he saw Byunghun’s eyes getting wider and his cheeks red crimson.

"okay then, have a fun dates hyungs!" a smile back to the younger boy face.

"w- why you said that?" asked Byunghun at the younger when they wait the elevator.

Niel shrugged his shoulders lazily, "I'm too tired to baby sitting 2 kids." Byunghun felt disappointed but trying to shrugged it off and change the subject.

"I should said that!"

"well, your height said a different" Niel teasingly and earning a light punch on his shoulder.

Ding.

Like a faith, they stepped in the elevator as Jonghyun stepped out from next elevator.

 

--

 

Wet Jonghyun made his way to his room and instantly frowning when he saw an empty room. But he shrugged it off. He took off the towel that wrapped his waist tightly and wear his pajamas.

"Changhyun ah, let’s play video game" the maknae said when he opened the Byunghun-Changhyun's room and popped in his head.

"yah! That's door is existed for you to knocking!" the baby face frowning but made his way to the living room following the younger.

"Sorry." Jonghyun said with rolling his eyes. He sat on the floor and grabbed the controller. "Where's the other hyungs?"

Changhyun sat next to him and answered casually, "they all go to date,"

"Byunghun have girlfriend? I never know." Jonghyun said while begin the game.

“me neither, he date with Niel hyung,”

“he what?!” he snapped and glare at the baby face boy. His hand griped tightly at the controller. Before the older could answer him, he stomped his feet, back to his room.

"yah! You said want to play with me!" Changhyun shouted like a kid.

 

--

 

Two boys walked to the bus station side by side. The shorter one wearing a mid night blue beanie and a black scarf wrapped around his neck and covering his mouth and nose. While the taller wearing all black outfit. A black mask that covering his mouth and nose, a Minsoo and a hoodie who almost covering his eyes.

This is the way they used to be if they don’t want anyone recognizing them.

"Niel ah.." Byunghun called softly.

"hm?" the called boy glance to Byunghun who was stare to black sky without star. His eyes twinkling and a smile never disappeared from his lips and it made a small smile formed on his lips too. The older just kept staring and stay silent. "I won’t take the blame if you keep looking up, trip on something and injure yourself."

Byunghun tore his gaze from the sky he was staring to Niel, the younger could see he was smiling judging from his twinkling eyesmile. Niel squeezed hard Byunghun's nose made the later flinched.

"oww! What was that for?!" he shouted and rubbed his sore nose. Lucky he wore a scarf so the younger couldn't see his red cheeks. Niel just laughed at his adorable hyung and slung his arm around Byunghun's shoulders, and dragged him to bus station. "Kajja, this is so cold. I’m going freeze to death soon."

 

If Niel will freeze to death, Byunghun's face will melt from the heat.

 

--

 

22.12 pm

 

With many shopping bags on their hands (honestly that's all are Byunghun's) a smile never fade away from two boys who were walking at Myeongdeong street.

Byunghun's very happy just from the younger presence. He feels like a dream he could go alone with Niel. This is really like a date.

In other hand, whenever Byunghun's talks to him with sparkling eyes every now and then, or when his face will blushing every time the younger say a cheesy thing or make a little contact to his body, every little thing the older did made Niel happy.

"Niel ah! Dukbokki!" Byunghun's shouted happily, wrapped his arm at the younger and dragged him to the stand.

 

"Niel ah," said Byunghun while stuffing his mouth with o-dang. Niel hummed on response to let him know he is listening. "have you forgave me now?"

"Dunno." Niel simply answered.

"What do you mean with dunno? You still made at me?" Byunghun stopped from chewing his o-dang stare at the younger, wide eyes.

Niel turning around, so now he was face to face with the rapper. They stay silent for a minute just staring each other. Niel who tore his stare first moving to look at his now cold dukbokki, sighs.

"I dunno. I already forgave you but I think I still mad at you," he shrugged slightly. The older boy just nodded.

"Do you want to know why I avoiding you?"

"Is your reason same with Jonghyun?"

Byunghun nodded, "I think so, did Jonghyung already tell you? He did?"

"No. And I think I don’t want to know. Just whatever your reason, avoiding me is the worst way. It hurts me so bad." Niel mumbled.

"I'm sorry Niel ah.." Byunghun's said, eyes getting moisten. Niel softened at the sight. He smile and ruffling the rapper's hairs.

"It's okay, just don’t do it again." Byunghun who caught off the guard blush like mad man at the touch of the younger.

 

"aaahhh I'm full, I think I will puke just from a smell of food!" Byunghun his tummy as walking behind Niel.

"Niel ah!" he shouted and made the called boy's head snapped back toward the older.

"What? What’s wrong?" a worried expression written on his face. But change to annoyed one when Byunghun didn't say anything, just looked up at the sky with sparkling eyes and held his hands out for the flurries that suddenly descended.

"First snowfall of the years." he whispered. Niel who really love snows, find that Byunghun is more interesting right now. He looks like a kid who found a pile of lollipops.

"Right. This is getting ing cold. Let's just go home. Byunghun nodded in response and started walking to the bus stopped, but Niel stopped him with grab his wrist. He turned Byunghun around so that they faced each other. Byunghun's face full of curiosity.

Niel stepped forward, simling and now they just centimeters apart. Byunghun gulped. The younger boy reached his hand to Byunghun's scarf and fixed it. Burying the rapper’s red cheeks and nose.

"Keep your face covered you pabo hyung! And keep warm." whispered Niel and made Byunghun feel butterflies at his tummy and his face red crimson for the nth time today, courtesy by Niel.

"Let's just call taxi. I’m so tired." Niel voice bring him back to his sense.

 

--

 

23.02 PM

 

Niel found Jonghyun was curled into a ball on Niel's bed, brought his knees to his chest, sleeping. A small smile formed at his lips. He changed to his pajamas and walked closer at the figure who was asleep. He pulled the blanket until Jonghyun's bruisess chin, his eyes wide in shocked.

Im sorry.

He bits his lower lips and unconsciously his fingers trace the bruises chin. The younger boy stirred at the cold fingers touched and his eyes flutter opens.

"Oh, d- did I wake you?" Niel trying to keep his straight face. But caught by the younger were tracing his face made him red in embarrassment.

Jonghyun glared at him and jumped off from Niel's bed. Niel could see clearly his angry face at dark room and it made him frowned.

"why? Are you mad at me?" he want just ignoring the younger like he used to be, but the sight of angry Jonghyun made him sad.

Is he trying to avoid me again?

"Changhyun said you have a date with Byunghun. Are you two dating now?" Jonghyun gritted his teeth.

Oh, a jelly kid.

"Why are you jealous?" asked Niel bluntly while the younger's jaw dropped.

"n- no! W- why I should jealous?!" even if he couldn't see Jonghyun's face, Niel knew that the younger boy's cheeks were heating up.

"It's not like what you thinking. So don’t be jealous." said Niel with cheeky grin.

"what am I thinking? I’m not jealous!" Jonghyun shouted and made the older burst into laughter. "Yah! Why you laugh?!"

"Nothing." Niel said after swallow his laugh. Jonghyun crossed his arms and turned around and backing Niel.

"Niel," called Jonghyun softly after a while silence. Afraid if the older boy already asleep. Niel reply with humming.

"Are you stay at outside for a long time? Your hands frozen."

It made Niel softened.

"Yeah, I think my whole body frozen. It's snowing outside.”

Jonghyun turned around to look at his favorite hyung who were staring at the ceiling.

"Do you want me to get an extra blanket? Or jacket? Or do you want a hot chocolate?" Niel laugh at the worried adorable Jonghyun. He smiled at the maknae and patted the space next to him on his bed. Chanjo blinked innocently at him, but after a second he realize what Niel means and made he flushed red. He slowly got up from his bed and walked toward Niel's bed, slowly he slip under the cover.

Niel smile, grab the younger warm arms and plays with Jonghyun's hands, rubbing his thumb over his knuckles. Jonghyun shivered at the cold touch.

"y- you r- really wont a hot chocolate?" he stuttered. Niel nodded a bit and snuggling closer to him and buried his face to Jonghyun's chest. A familiar mint scent welcoming his nose. A Jonghyun’s fresh scent.

"This is enough." he muffled against the younger's chest. He could hear Jonghyun's heart was beating as fast as his heart beats. Oddly, he could feel his bloods around his face boiled up and butterfly in his tummy when Jonghyun wrapped his muscular arm around Niel. Somehow Niel think if he now can’t live without this warm and scent, because it made him relaxed and feel protected.

After a while the room filled with silence, Jonghyun broke it first.

"Niel?" he whispered.

"Yes?" Niel said softly. His eyes felt heavy. That’s scent and warm thingy made him sleepy.

"You still mad at me, yes?"

Niel’s eyes softened. Why the most important guy like Byunghun and Jonghyun ask him about this stupid thing? He even never mad at them in the first place.

"Yes I am." he lied.

"Eum, is any way for you to forgive me?" Niel could feel Jonghyun's heart beats getting faster again and his chest stay still.

"yah! Breath!" he slap Jonghyun's chest gently as the younger laugh in nerves and Niel could see his chest rose up and down again. He clutching his hand to Jonghyun's shirt, sighs. "I already forgave you for a long time idiot!" Niel mumbled against Jonghyun's chest.

"R- really?" Jonghyun try to push his hyung and want to look his face, but the older refuse and snuggle closer. Jonghyun laugh at his favorite hyung cuteness act. "Thanks." he said again softly, and unconsciously he kissed Niel's forehead.

They both frozen. Their heart beating like mad man.

"S- sorry Niel. I- I-.." he couldn’t finish his sentence. Too afraid if his hyung will pushed him away and mad at him for entire his life.

Niel want to say ‘it's ok’ to the younger boy. But the sudden movement made him couldn’t find his tongue. After a minute awkward silence, Niel manage to nodded shyly. Jonghyun could felt Niel’s hand slowly sneaking at his waist. Hugging him back.

Feel got a good respond, Jonghyun tightened his arm around Niel and wished him a nice dream before the older fell asleep.

Have a Niel in his arm is like a dream for Jonghyun. And the fact that Niel who the one inviting him to sleep together and hugging him back, made Jonghyun grinned like idiot for a whole night. He fell asleep at 4 in the morning.

 

 

 

 


 

Hey there! How’s the chapter? Too long, eh?

Why I feel bored in this chapter? Do you think this chapter boring too? *sigh* I think I need do something to make this story more live/? Have any idea?

Oh well, have I mentioned before if this story will no more than 20 chapter? Maybe just 15 or less. I need finishing my other story too in my blog ; ; And maybe I can’t manage a quick update *sigh*

Bye!