Chapter 1 (revamped)

Triangle

Author's notes: 

Hey, guys! It has been a long time, yeah? ;u; I missed you guys and I missed this story too! Yes, yes I decided to re-write this story again (I'll delete the old chapters later). But have no worries because this time I already have a plot lol. I can't say it's a major change, but can't say it's minor either. Grammar still , so please bear with my grammar errors <3

But, I have a question for you. Please answer this ;n;

What if I make ChangNielJoe polyamory? Do you agree or not? Please answer, thanks you!

 


 

Chunji's POV

 

Everything and everyone is changing, and I'm scared. 
I always know there's some tension going on in here lately, but I never know how messed up it was until 2 weeks ago. I'm not a person who give many damn around me to begin with, and now I regret it. Because maybe, maybe I could prevent it before it went this far. 

I began noticed it when we're going to have a concert in Kobe. Manager hyung, like always, lecture us about rules that we should remember while we're in hotel. No wandering around, no interaction with stranger, no leaving the room without his permission, and such. It went blur since I already memorized them by heart from the constantly reminder from him. Then come the time when he gave our leader the keys. Usually, and we always used to since even before debut, we always doing rock, paper, scissor to decide our roommate because the sleeping habit each one of us has. And it's really save if you sleep either with Niel or Changhyun. Or me (but no one agree with me). But that day was different, it's different and startled me. 

The first one was Jonghyun. He silently ask a key from Minsoo hyung with opening his palm towards him. And Minsoo hyung also wordlessly gave it to him. And again he silently draped an arm over oblivious Changhyun's neck and drag him along. I watched them walk away with feeling strange scratching inside me before a tug on my sleeve brought me back. Byunghun was the one who tugged my sweater and murmured, "Lets go." 
Spontaneous I glanced at Niel, it was not secret that both Jonghyun and Byunghun are attached with Niel to the hips, and I saw the hurt look flashed on his face so quickly that I thought I imaging thing. But I know it was really there, and that was how he feels. 

And I think the next day was the one what triggered him. 
The next day was our concert. We're doing rehearsals from really early morning until noon, preparing the best for our fans. And from that long of times not even once both Jonghyun and Byunghun interact with Niel. Byunghun, he always, always in every chance he could seek some affection from the younger. Whether its just some nudge on his ribcage or a playful hug. He was like a puppy tailing behind Niel. While Jonghyun used to always watched him like a hawk, brought him drink if Niel looks exhausted, caught him in time if Niel slipped from how wet the stage was from our sweats, held his hand if Niel made a mistake, and with every other little details. 

But that day they avoided Niel in all case like a plague. And from the way Niel kept doing a mistake is the only way I know how it was bothering him even he still smiling and joking around with Changhyun. 
But like always, I kept quiet and choose to watch them from the side. 

And that was the last time our interaction with Niel. He changed, totally changed. Changed to his opposite, like a very different person. 

The Niel I know is someone who is really loud, someone who can't sit still and not throwing jokes here and there, someone who like to clings to either one of us. But the Niel now is very quiet. Keeping everything to himself, push everyone from his life, and doesn't even knowledge our existence. 
He is now cold and distance. Together with him now feels like with a stranger. I don't know him anymore. 
One night I woke up from a loud bang. I jumped out from my bed and rushed out. Thought someone break in to our dorm, but I found no one before I heard a whispered hiss and muffled voices from Jonghyun and Niel's room. The door fly open when I was about to turn the knob, jerked me in slightly. It was Jonghyun with his gym's attires looks hurt and confuse. He walked past me, like he didn't noticed me standing in front of him. 
After a sound from the entrance door beeping, I heard hiccupping sounds. The room when I entered smells like a alcohol. 
It's only Niel. Maybe not only, but it's a drunk Niel with red and purple hickeys blooming on his neck with some of lipstick stain, splayed out on his bed still wearing his shoes. 
I realize I'm staring at him for awhile when a slurs voice coming from him startled me. 
"Niel, you screwed up big time." 

I keep taking note about him, and decided to discus it with the others. But then, I realize something more. It's not just Niel who changed. But we all are. 

Minsoo hyung. He is indifferent like always. But the more I keep my eyes on him, the more I notice somethings changed. He didn't sleep almost 24/7 anymore, instead having his phone on him for a whole day. And with the way he keep smiling on his phone gave me a very clear answer for that. 

And then Changhyun. Our precious maknae. This one really broke my heart. It was the night before our flight to Japan, Changhyun disappeared. Few hours before it happened, I overheard his conversation with someone on the phone after he keep got scolded for his unstable voice. I asked him if he was alright when I saw his glassy eyes. He usually will spit out his anger, seek some comfort to me, to us. But he didn't say anything. He just nodded his head a little before walk away. And then I found him. He was crying all alone sitting on the emergency stairs curled up in a ball. A pained sobs was heard between his hoarse words, "Hyung, thank you. You're the only one I have." 

Byunghun moved out. Back to his parents house. His gangjoe's facade is comeback. After two years the facade broke, ripped out from him, now he wear it again. He wear the broken facade, that sometimes we could see the real him. How he is much worse than his broken facade.

Jonghyun, he work out more harder, practice more longer, outside dorm more often. And Jonghyun... he said he won't renew his contract with Teen Top anymore. The contract that ended in 13 months from now. 
 

Then there's me. I wonder if I'm changing too.