Our Song(s)

P.S. I Love You

 PT. II (continued part of Starting to Feel)


♡♡♡♡

Our Song(s)

"Come with me--" 

Choi, grabbed his hand; smiling as his engulfed hers. Following him under a canopy of trees and along the stone sidewalk; wondering where he was to take her. Something, in her spirit was soaring and she hadn't the slightest clue; to what it was, but the warmth from his hand was overwhelming her thoughts. She didn't hide the blush, that showed itself boldly upon her cheeks; or the smile that sparkled, whenever he looked at her. 

"You know--" He walked her in front of him and switched her hand with his other, "We don't have any songs"

Choi thought about that, and bit her bottom lip on one side; blinking while she furrowed her brows, trying hard to figure, how this is true. 

"But, I figured, why not let you know the songs, that make me think of you--"

Choi's heart skipped, and danced at the sight of a white piano, perfectly hidden away and surround by glorious flowers; the casual small decoration of white Christmas lights, appearing tan in their brightness. The whole scene looking as if to be, painted; she took a breathe and left her eyes to wonder. Looking at the colors of the red roses and the green of the leaves, intermingled with yellows, oranges and blues. Feeling slightly light headed at the overwhelming need to kiss him; she calmed down a bit to notice, him smiling at her with puppy eyes.

"You look beautiful" his voice was smooth and deep.

"Umm" she tried to clear , to shyly reply with"Thank you".

"Hmm" he hummed his eyes forming crescents as he watched Choi hide her blush. "This song right here"

He began playing on the white piano, the lights flickering off his soft hair, that reminded her of caramel; his posture straight but relaxed. Choi, still unable to register what was displayed before her.

"Love Letter" he spoke, with an angelic voice, "I was listening to this song when I first met you--"

Choi remained silent, as he continued playing on the piano; mesmerized by his ethereal beauty; and the softest touch of his gorgeous hands; dancing on the keys. 

"That night, I had come back into town; after being away for so long... I wanted to make a new book with someone who understood me--"

He began to play something else, but, looked up and let his hands go; while he smiled at her, a hint of sparkles in his eyes.

"I had been through so much; I was ready to give up, and then... Then here you are; making me try harder, and love stronger..."

Choi's throat tightened, as she saw his emotions pouring out of him, he wiped one tear away and went back to playing the piano.

"The night I walked you home, I knew I couldn't forget you, that you were to be mine... But all was to good to be true when I realized our fate. You were that girl I helped when I was but a little of a man, and through spending time with you--"

he stood up from the piano and walked over to her; slowly and with a word per step, he captured her heart again. 

"Sneaking a kiss here and there, making you laugh and smile; being the cause of your blushes, even the one you hide from me now" he pulled her hands down from her face and smiled at her. "Looking into your beautiful brown eyes, and telling that with all of my heart, mind and soul; my life... that I love you--"

Choi bit her bottom lip and stared back into his eyes, that held such an intense but honest and dreamy emotion.

"As I say these words with so much emotion; I don't know how to show you what I feel..." his eyes sparkled, from a small bit of frustration, but then deepened on hers again.

"From the day you bumped into me, to our first date, when you took care of me on the cold snowy day."

He smiled, and lifted her face to his, looking into her eyes; his other hand resting warmly on her small waist. The urge to kiss her and pull her close, being fought as he continued to explain himself to her. 

"From the first time you cried in front of me, your life story you shared; through the friendship and relationships that you had, fell apart, and came back together. I saw such a broken gem, and I thought to myself I must restore this precious jewel back to its prime, but then I realized that somewhere down the line I grew such feelings as I show you now."

He placed his palm to her cheek, and stepped closer, his forehead on hers; and stared into her eyes again. 

"The blissful memories, that always come to mind; when I danced with you in my bakery for the first time; how I was able to hold you close and our first kiss--"

Choi's eyes began to water, as she realized what he was doing; how he was pouring himself out to her and...

"To the night at the zoo, and Luhan's Christmas party; the day I called and still call you my Princess. Till I wished and prayed for a smile or giggle from you, because all  I saw were tears..." He took a pause, to relax his breathing, "Till now where I give you my heart, and my all--"

A tear fell from his eye, and Choi's watered from the meaningful confession; how he remembered the highlights of their relationship. She wiped his tear away partially; changing her attention to the full mouthed kiss he gave her. Closed eyes, stolen oxygen, hearts pumping viciously, lips slowly making contact with each other; her spine tingling and the feeling of wetness on her face, from his tears. Wanting nothing more than to stay in the ecstasy of his kiss; lacing her arms around his shoulders, one hand gripping at the collar of his button up shirt, and his hands holding her waist. He pulled away, the sound of their previous lip lock echoing in the air around them; he pecked her lips slowly a few times, lowering his hands to her hips;pulling her closer, so she leaned on him. Kissing her neck and resting his forehead on her shoulder; swaying from side to side as he hummed to a song, and whispered sweet things to her; Choi, intertwining her fingers with his, and feeling frustrated at herself, for not knowing how to express to him, that her heart  was ready to explode with nothing but an abundance of love for him.

"Baekkie"

"Hmm, Princess"

"I love you" she told him.

He straightened up his posture and tilted her pink face to look at him; his index finger on her chin. 

"I have something for you" he said, pecking her rosy lips "I will give it to you when winter is over, so then--"

She kissed him like never before, the need to shut him up; but at the same time, feeling that tingling sensation in her spine. 

"Hmmm, I love you too"he half moaned and mumbled out.

"How long have we been together?"Choi asked Baekhyun to see if he knew.

"We have been together for about five months--"

"Correct!" Choi giggled, and kissed him playfully, smiling as she lifted the mood to a playful one. 

"Come to my place, I will prepare dinner?"

"What are you going to make?"

"Well" he sarcastically said, "I have been watching the food channel lately" He looked at Choi who was stifling her giggle. 

"And--" a giggle slightly snuck out in her voice.

"And-- I was interested in trying out pasta with asparagus!"

"Hmm, sounds yummy; would you mind, if I help you along or learn with you?"

"Of course you can help me--" he hummed, hugging her tightly and kissing her cheek "We should head home now--"

"Mmmkay" 

Choi grabbed a rose, from the bunch of flowers that sat around the piano, and held onto it; while Baekhyun grabbed a bouquet from the other side of the piano and handed it to her, full of colors and shapes you normally don't see together.

"Here you are my Princess" he smiled brightly showing his teeth.

"Why thank you Baekkie" she replied giggling a bit more.

♡♡♡♡

A happy Dinner

When they walked into his home, the warmth of the cozy colors, warmed their bodies; he kissed her forehead and placed his keys on the vanity, whilst taking his shoes off and telling her he'd be right back. Choi smiled and took her shoes off, hanging his coat up on the hanger; walking to his office, where she had caught him, asleep a while back. It made her smile to remember, the pout he had on his rosy lips and how disheveled his hair was; or how she ran her hands up his broad, muscular back and kissed the top of his head; waking him. Telling him, to go to his room and get some rest; he climbed in the bed as told, but pulled her under the covers with him. That was the night he slept, wrapped around her, the night he told her he wanted her to be there beside him forever. She was in the midst of remembering the precious memory, when he snuck behind her; locking his hands together in front of her stomach, kissing her neck and whispering in her ear...

"You remember this song?"

He his favorite song by Dean Martin and watched as her eyes lit up; her head falling backwards to rest on his shoulder, as the words came alive in her spirit. Back hugging her, swaying side to side and singing along; he made her fall even more in love.

In Napoli beside the sea
It happened on a night like this
In Napoli our hearts were free
And we surrendered to a kiss

He Kissed her jaw and neck lightly, squeezing her waist a bit tighter, than usual.


There 'neath the stars I saw heaven in her eyes
There 'neath the stars I knew this was paradise
All through the night in sweet delight
We shared the tenderness of love
But with the dawn my love was gone
Just like the fading stars above
My lonely heart cries out please come back to me

He twirled her around, and proceeded to dance with her in his arms, as the music sang in the background; a smile on her face, and a sparkle in his.

Beside the sea in dear old Napoli

There 'neath the stars I saw heaven in her eyes
There 'neath the stars I knew this was paradise
All through the night in sweet delight
We shared the tenderness of love
But with the dawn my love was gone
Just like the fading stars above
My lonely heart cries out please come back to me
Beside the sea in dear old Napoli...

 

The song ended with the echo of the instruments in the far corners of the room; the two staring at each other; and finally the emotions they were trying to explain to each other; were captured in understanding. 

♫♪♫

A sweet Dinner and cuddles, with kisses; calmed and lifted spirits; the emotions throughout their eyes and words to each other, dancing on heart strings with each tender touch to each other; made their love for each other palpitate frantically in there chest. 

"Could you stay here tonight--"

"I don't know--" Choi whispered jokingly to the now pouting Baekhyun.

"Well if I try and seduce you with a kiss--" he leaned in and gave her a quick peck "Would you stay?"

"I still don't know Baekkie, you'll have. to. do. better--"

Baekhyun made her light headed with his kisses, that became a deep kiss; burning with passion; he kissed her until she gave into him; laying on the couch, as the song came on again. 

In Napoli beside the sea
It happened on a night like this
In Napoli our hearts were free
And we surrendered to a kiss

Fading into the background, of the deepening kisses, and lack of oxygen; Baekhyun thinking of only one thing...

Choi... and his gift for her--
 



AN: Hey Guys ^^

Here I am with this update of the continued part and it contains some mushy... I hope this wasn't too much mushy lol but I found it fitting ^^ Thank you for the beautiful comments below <3 I would love to read them!!! 

I wruv you my precious sugar cookies ^^

I will be coming out with some new ones as soon as the ones I am working on shrink in lists lol 

GOMAWO!!!

Annyeong ^^

P.S Songs used:

1. Aaron Zigman - Love Letter  

2. Aaron Zigman - It was love

3. Dean Martin - In Napoli