My gift to you [end]

P.S. I Love You

 My Gift to you  [recommend you listen to this mix as you read]  


The morning was that of a subtle snowfall; Baekhyun had woken earlier, to prepare breakfast. Choi crawled out of the bed and pulled slippers onto her tiny feet; walking along the floor; squinting at the reflection of sunlight on the wall. Unable to open her eyes completely, guiding herself to him, Baekkie, with her nose, as she sniffed the scented air. 

"Baekkie, I smell Bacon--"

She smiled to herself, as a very soft and sweet chuckle carried itself to her through the air. Running her hand along the wall, eyes closed; a pair of lips found hers. 

"What are you doing? why are your eyes closed?" his husky voice asked.

Choi smiled and opened her eyes one at a time, "It was too bright" she giggled out, pecking his nose.

"Ah, I see... hmm"

He made a thinking face, the one that Choi adored; how he would jut out his bottom lip and furrow his eyebrows while his eyes wondered everywhere. She watched him for all of a few seconds, until his bright and perfect smile, showed.

"I have the first half of my gift for you today~"

"There are parts to this gift you say--" Choi smiled and tip toed, resting her arms on his shoulders.

"Mhm, and"he stepped closer to her, holding his elbows with his hands; arms wrapped around her waist."I hope you will accept this gift--"

"Hmm, does by any chance, this gift involve kisses?" she smiled at him.

"It. just, might--"

He kissed her as she wished, and lingered with hesitation, on pulling away; a subtle rush of adrenaline, coursed his body. He held her tighter, but loose, his eyes smirking at her, while she stared at him sweetly. 

"When does this part 1 of the gift reveal itself to me?" she innocently asked, resting her head on his broad chest. 

"After you eat your breakfast I cooked for you--"

"You; eating with me?"

"Mhm--" 

Baekhyun pecked her lips and then kissed her forehead, rubbing her sides as if to warm up her body; watching her walk to the table and pick up her fork. Smiling internally and on the outside, as he took in the image of her disheveled curly hair and loose t-shirt that appeared to big for her. The soft pink of the blood in her cheeks, even the sweetest touch of the sparkle he has grown to notice more and more in her large brown eyes. He inhaled,

"Please accept me" he exhaled, softly enough to mumble under his breathe, only for him to hear.

♡♡♡♡

The Musicians: Chanyeol and Yixing 

Earlier the week

 

"Ah, Ah! XingXing hyung" the deep voice boomed through Yixing's concentration.

"Aish, what?" he answered waving his hand at him.

"I recently heard this song and I like the way it sounds" The younger one, Chanyeol, begins to play on his guitar.

"Hmm, mhm..." The elder or the two, Yixing, nods along and smiles; harmonizing with his guitar and voice.

"This is by that one artist, I forget her name, but this is a perfect song for Baekhyun and Choi--" Chanyeol smiled at his answer.

"I agree, the sound of the song fits them perfectly; do you happen to have this in access to listen to?"

"I can locate it, really quick--" Chanyeol, replied pulling his phone out and scrolling through his unlimited supply of music.

Yixing on the other hand, begins to play something he thought about, on his guitar; then moving to the piano across the room; while Chanyeol continued scrolling through his phone. He hummed and let the magic of music flow through his body; humming becoming lyrics as a voice began singing a song, catching Chanyeol in the middle of his search. 

My beautiful woman, come to me
Give me back my stopped time and heart
But my life is already yours
I made all of my significance into you
I can barely breathe until I can find you again

Chanyeol looked up at the voice that was singing, his eyes big and jaw dropped; it was a pleasant surprise.

My beautiful woman, come to me
Give me back my stopped time and heart
But my life is already yours
I made all of my significance into you
I can barely breathe until I can find you again

Yixing continued to play, while Baekhyun continued to sing; his face showing all emotion within it; his heart truly giving its all. Yixing stopped playing and smiled at Baekhyun who now look at his phone and then at Chanyeol.

"So you can sing... Very well" he said to the older one, Baekhyun.

"Umm, I never sing around people.. matter of fact, I don't actually ever sing that much, but I love singing."

"You really love her too"

Baekhyun nodded his head and smiled, a small blush showing on his cheeks; followed with a gentle tug from Yixing.

"Do you think it is to early?"

"I felt like that at first, but then I am just more worried about not doing this and ending up with regret or worse not--"

"I heard a very nice beat coming from in here and a pretty voice!" a black haired giant with his best friend who always had that stoic expression walked in.

"We were writing a song for my girl--"

"I heard the lyrics Baek, now do you need dancers?"

"Why?"

"Dancers make everything better, especially if you are wanting people to focus attention elsewhere"

"You can dance if you want Jongin, but now that you say that I might need you after all hmm"

 

♡♡♡♡

The Festival

Present time

Baekhyun, moved swiftly through his secret place; grabbing the one thing he hoped she would keep, that she would accept the gift. Holding onto the present, he exhaled shakily and cleared his throat; praying that all would go well.

"Choi" he asked, from outside the bathroom door.

"Yes Baek." her sweet voice replied.

"Are you ready?"

"Oh! yes I am; sorry" She opened the door and smiled at him, " I got lost in my thoughts--"

"Okay, well pull your boots and coat on, it began snowing a bit" He smiled at her, and moved a curl of hair from her face,"I think it is the last bit of winter, saying farewell."

She smiled at his words; reaching his chin, pulling him into a quick but sweet kiss. 

"You ready Baekkie?"

"Mhm" he kissed her again and grabbed his jacket, and keys.

♡♡♡♡ 

The Gift

Baekhyun pulled Choi in the direction of a festival; about a mile away you could hear the music, and see the lights, balloons, and a few excited Children running towards the opening.

"Baek where--"

"You'll see"

"Okay" she smiled.

Slow music playing from the festival in the near distance, the white snow falling, gathering in Choi’s hair, as she held hands with Baekhyun; he rubbing his thumb over her knuckles, pulling her hand to his lips. Pressing them to her soft knuckles leaving warmth behind as he returned his eyes to the snow covered road. Looking at her from the corner of his eye, watching and admiring how effortlessly beautiful she looked beside him; the slight curl to the bundle of hair strands dancing in the soft breeze, that made her nose and cheeks red from the chill to it. Pulling her to a stop and cupping the side of her small face, leaning in smoothly, he embraced her soft cold lips with his warm ones. Pulling back just about an inch from her face, before smiling, and kissing her one more time. Whispering into her lips as he tasted them with a lingering kiss

"I Love You, Choi"

Connecting his lips back with hers, not allowing her to speak; leaving a beautiful smile and dreamy eyes, as all she could see. Her body tingling, and the reaction after he kissed her, made him giggle. She placed two fingers on her lips; as if she was shy, Baekhyun found her reaction cute. He laced his fingers around her hand yet again and continued walking to the festival up the street.

////

Hi+Seoul+Winter+Festival+Takes+Place+WBC

The lights hung high, in the shapes of white snowflakes, the fountain below, lit up with colors of brightness; they could make anyone happy. Baekhyun, found himself slightly uneasy; and he did his best to not show it to Choi. So whenever he felt uneasy, he would look at her; the lights glowing brightly from the fountain, painted shapes along her lean silhouette. Her eyes sparkled more than ever, and it being late in the day; the snowfall stopped and her smile brighter than ever. He found home and peace in the sight of her.

"Come with me" 

He grabbed her hand, pulling her to a tunnel, lit up with white lights; barely anyone in sight, but a smile on his face, that she had never seen before. 

"Your gift"

He smiled bigger as he saw Choi beaming with excitement; he grabbed her hand slowly, just enough to allow the warmth from his melt away her cold one.

"Come with me... Just a little bit more"

He leaned into kiss her, and pecked her forehead instead, running her through the tunnel that's white lights became colorful.

festival_winter_light_3.jpg

He ran her through the tunnel, the lights blurring as they changed color; a happy spirit resting between the.

"Here" he spoke, breathing evenly.

He grabbed a mic and winked at her.

"Stand right here" he kissed her hand, and grabbed a mic.

Walking onto the stage, smiling brightly; his hair slightly messed up due to the running from earlier. But smooth and graceful, he was as he began to speak.

"Would you guys mind, if I sang a song?"

The audience around her yelled no and cheered.

"Great, now this is a song to my love; so here I go."

He took a step back ; she saw a familiar person walk up from the back of the stage; he smiled at her, and sat down with his guitar. The audience is quiet, Choi is watching and her heart is fluttering. He parts his lips and his voice filled her ears with a breeze of bliss.

9082_original.gif

My beautiful woman, come to me
Give me back my stopped time and heart
But my life is already yours
I made all of my significance into you
I can barely breathe until I can find you again

There’s no time to waste, the flames thickly rise, burning my smoky heart
The heat of the long 24 hours make my burnt heart ache

Fall down, wet my heart
If only I could feel you through the rain that falls
From the sky, down down down, I pray that it falls, make her fall today
Let me take one sip of her, let just one sip of her fall down

Drench me just a little yeah yeah, no yeah

I need to fill my eyes with you, I need to fill my arms with you
This thirst is you, you know
You spread all over my body and I can’t escape so where are you leaving me?
It’s too late to fix me

There’s no time to waste, the scent is fading, the eyes are disappearing
Even though I block it with my entire body
But it keeps burning and my heart grows anxious

Fall down, wet my heart
If only I could feel you through the rain that falls
From the sky, down down down, I pray that it falls, make her fall today
Let me take one sip of her, let just one sip of her fall down

Today, today, just one sip of her
Today, today, today, she is like my life
Come back to my side, today, come back to my side, today
Wet my heart

He had finished the song, standing before her; grabbed her delicate hand; taking a knee, he looked up at her.

"Will you marry me?"

The audience cooed, and gasped; staring at them with big eyes, hoping she would say yes; their reaction was a beautiful one. Choi smiled, and knelt down to his level, confusing him; but with a smile, she kissed him and whispered.

"Yes"

Baekhyun kissed her and stood up, kissing her passionately, enough that neither could breathe. The audience smiled and cooed, even some You the man!, was heard; but that all dulled out into nothing, as they looked at each other, in between kisses.

He was so worried she'd say no, and since it was a short time of five months, he wasn't sure he could trust himself. He felt things were moving too fast and that... That was the point; he was thinking too much.

"Baek"

"Hmm" he hummed through the broken kisses.

"I love you, and thank you"

"No, thank you for allowing me to fulfill my promise to you and"

He stopped talking and casually slipped the ring onto her finger, then kissed her soft hand, pulling her into a gentle bear hug. 

"For letting me love you..." he kissed her head, "and I will love you forever--"

"You too; no matter how cheesy you are, Baekkie"

"I knew you'd say that" he chuckled the vibrations tickling her chest and ear, "But Princess, this is why you love me"

"This is one of the things I love about you--"

"Oh really?" he chuckled tickling her and back hugging her, kissing her cheek. 

He let her catch her breathe, and then deepened his gaze on her.

"You know, you said you liked to dance, and well Jongin is here, would you like too--"

"If there is a dance with you along the lines then yes!"

Baekhyun smiled, and winked at her; signaling for Jongin who was waiting patiently on the stage with Sehun and Chanyeol; while Kyungsoo and Jongdae were conversing. Jongin came running over, and swiftly took Choi's hand, smirking at her in a sweet way.

"Happy Engagement" he said to her with a smile.

"Wah, thank you! I want you at the wedding" she blurted out.

"I will be there"

The two continued to dance, and the songs changed, before she knew it; she had danced with every single one of the eleven men, and when they showed up; she didn't know. But her heart fluttered only for Baekhyun, her fiancé;whom she loves.

"May I have this dance?"

"Why yes, kind sir-" she replied.

The both of them laughed at the silly things they do, and how their friendship made their love stronger than anything. They didn't really talk, instead they slow danced, to the sound of the small breeze, the ringing of bells in the distance even slight singing coming from Jongdae, who refused to leave the stage; and was singing with Luhan. But nothing in particular; nothing at all, just the peace of the moment as their guide. 

He whispered soft things into her ear, and she reciprocated his whispers; the night ending with a long and warm kiss, Choi held in his arms and a sparkling ring complimenting her slender, delicate hand. 

♡♡♡♡ 

P.S. I Love You 

Fin...



AN: Hey Guys ^^ 

This was supposed to be up on the 19 th, since that was the last day of winter! But due to some issues, and my time being spent, making all my fics only readable to friends; this was pushed back.

I hope you enjoyed this story, and had a meaningful time reading it! I am kind of sad to be finished with this story and excited that I am to finish/start others.

Thank You for sticking by me, during my rough patches along the way, and please leave comments below, subscribe or upvote =)

Until Next Time

Annyeong ^^

[do not save or share]

[I will re-read when I have time!]